Something just noticed on familiar pics

Post here your Elvis' pictures

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
srlogicom
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Something just noticed on familiar pics

Post by srlogicom »

These pics were posted on Facebook today (ElvisistheMan). They're familiar pics to many of us but I'd never noticed his belt before -- and what looks to be either a wallet or perhaps a badge wallet draped across it. Do other similar photos exist that might further explain this? I don't recall ever have seen him doing this. Thanks for thoughts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KatluvsElvis
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Re: Something just noticed on familiar pics

Post by KatluvsElvis »

I'm not sure, but I've always thought it was his wallet. May have had it in his hand & was asked for an autograph & he just slipped it on his belt. Never thought about it being a badge, but we all know that it very well could be.

Red Cat
Registered for: 9 years 3 months

Post by Red Cat »

Elvis (age 35) is pictured signing autographs inside MGM Studios, near the East Gate in Culver City, CA on September 30, 1970. He attended several preview-screenings of his latest movie, the documentary film "Elvis: That's the Way It Is", directed by Denis Sanders, starting on September 28, 1970. Photos by Yanique Gomez who later married Tom Diskin.

I never recognized his wallet in these photos but I was immediately reminded of this photo here.
Elvis with a happy fan at Graceland, 1960 (probably July 19, 1960). Check out Elvis's leather wrist band with his initials and the early 1960's Ford Falcon in the background. No, it's not toast but his wallet stuck to his trousers. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Maybe it's a picture book of Charlie photos.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!