Elvis then and now photos

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, drjohncarpenter, Site Mechanic

Topic author
EPFAN1972
Registered for: 6 years 1 month

Elvis then and now photos

Post by EPFAN1972 »

Hey Doc, I'm hoping you can help. I am new to the site, just joined and I've posted a few things with no success. So I must be doing something wrong. Anyway, I need some help. I am going with my son to upstate NY to visit all the venues and hotels Elvis visited to do some then and now photos. So, can you tell me the hotel Elvis used in Syracuse, Rochester and Niagara Falls. Thank You. It seems as though in 77 he may not have used a hotel in Rochester and stayed on the plane after he left Augusta Maine.

elvisjock
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Re: Elvis then and now photos

Post by elvisjock »

Rochester, May 1977: Sheraton Rochester South.
Niagara Falls, June 1974: Parkway Ramada Inn, 401 Buffalo Avenue.
Syracuse, August 1977 (canceled): Marriott Hotel, 315-432-0200

Sources are "Elvis Presley Concerts - Tour Sheets," the itineraries built by Colonel Parker's office)

"Don't tell me to play it. I will when I get ready. Do you understand me?"

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by drjohncarpenter »

EPFAN1972 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:16 pm wrote:Hey Doc, I'm hoping you can help. I am new to the site, just joined and I've posted a few things with no success. So I must be doing something wrong. Anyway, I need some help. I am going with my son to upstate NY to visit all the venues and hotels Elvis visited to do some then and now photos. So, can you tell me the hotel Elvis used in Syracuse, Rochester and Niagara Falls. Thank You. It seems as though in 77 he may not have used a hotel in Rochester and stayed on the plane after he left Augusta Maine.
elvisjock on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:05 pm wrote:Rochester, May 1977: Sheraton Rochester South.
Niagara Falls, June 1974: Parkway Ramada Inn, 401 Buffalo Avenue.
Syracuse, August 1977 (canceled): Marriott Hotel, 315-432-0200

Sources are "Elvis Presley Concerts - Tour Sheets," the itineraries built by Colonel Parker's office)
EPFAN1972, welcome to the FECC forum. It's a great place for the dedicated Elvis fan. You didn't do anything wrong, sometimes posts go unanswered because no one has any information.

Thanks to elvisjock for providing the info!

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Topic author
EPFAN1972

Post by EPFAN1972 »

Thanks elvisjock for the info. Can you tell me where to look for these iteneraries? I do a lot of these trips and getting good info on hotels is very important and it would keep me from asking. I would like to see 70-77 if they exist. My son and I have visited over half of the venues.

elvisjock
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Post by elvisjock »

PM me with your email address, please.

"Don't tell me to play it. I will when I get ready. Do you understand me?"

Topic author
EPFAN1972

Post by EPFAN1972 »

elvisjock I sent the PM. Hopefully you got it. Thank you for your time.