Gold Standard Series singles

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Topic author
BobDylan
Registered for: 9 years 3 months

Gold Standard Series singles

Post by BobDylan »

I have an almost complete set of the 12 Gold Standard Series singles for sale or trade.

There are 11 of 12. Hound Dog does NOT have the picture sleeve and Milky White Way and That's All Right don't have the records, just the sleeves.

447-0601 That's All Right/Blue Moon of Kentucky (no record)
447-0602 Good Rockin' Tonight/I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine (dog on side)
447-0605 Heartbreak Hotel/I Was The One (dog on side)
447-0608 Hound Dog/Don't Be Cruel (no picture sleeve, dog on top)
447-0618 All Shook Up/That's When Your Heartache Begins (dog on top)
447-0639 Kiss My Quick/Suspicion (Dog on top)
447-0643 Crying In The Chapel/I Believe In The Man In The Sky (2 copies. Both have the dog on the side)
447-0650 Puppet On A String/Wooden Heart (dog on side)
447-0651 Joshua Fit The Battle/Known Only To Him (dog on side)
447-0652 Milky White Way/Swing Down Sweet Chariot (NO RECORD)
447-0720 Blue Christmas/Wooden Heart (dog on top)

I am interested in trading or I will sell the ENTIRE lot as I don't want to split them up. Please message me for individual details on the sleeves and jackets and I will send photos if interested.

minkahed
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Re: Gold Standard Series singles

Post by minkahed »

Hello there, did you ever trade or sell your Gold Standard singles ???

I just picked up a few myself, phenomenal condition and on the red label.

I'm wondering, was all of Elvis's singles eventually released on the red label cira, 1970 ???
BobDylan wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:35 pm
I have an almost complete set of the 12 Gold Standard Series singles for sale or trade.

There are 11 of 12. Hound Dog does NOT have the picture sleeve and Milky White Way and That's All Right don't have the records, just the sleeves.

447-0601 That's All Right/Blue Moon of Kentucky (no record)
447-0602 Good Rockin' Tonight/I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine (dog on side)
447-0605 Heartbreak Hotel/I Was The One (dog on side)
447-0608 Hound Dog/Don't Be Cruel (no picture sleeve, dog on top)
447-0618 All Shook Up/That's When Your Heartache Begins (dog on top)
447-0639 Kiss My Quick/Suspicion (Dog on top)
447-0643 Crying In The Chapel/I Believe In The Man In The Sky (2 copies. Both have the dog on the side)
447-0650 Puppet On A String/Wooden Heart (dog on side)
447-0651 Joshua Fit The Battle/Known Only To Him (dog on side)
447-0652 Milky White Way/Swing Down Sweet Chariot (NO RECORD)
447-0720 Blue Christmas/Wooden Heart (dog on top)

I am interested in trading or I will sell the ENTIRE lot as I don't want to split them up. Please message me for individual details on the sleeves and jackets and I will send photos if interested.

I don't care what Ed Van Halen says about me--all's I know is that Howard Stern and Mr. Rogers like me just the way I friendly am! - David Lee Roth