sand->behind the image dvd

In this section you can submit questions to people that knew Elvis, or to other important people in the Elvis World.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
voldto
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

sand->behind the image dvd

Post by voldto »

is that you talking on that dvd? third person on vol 1 doing a monologue

DutchLA
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Re: sand->behind the image dvd

Post by DutchLA »

voldto wrote:is that you talking on that dvd? third person on vol 1 doing a monologue
**Could be - I'd have to listen to it to see because there are alot of monologues on that DVD .

Monique
Registered for: 15 years 7 months

Post by Monique »

Any news yet on the 3rd vol.?

Always Elvis on my mind

DutchLA

Post by DutchLA »

Monique wrote:Any news yet on the 3rd vol.?
Not a firm date yet -- Im waiting also!!

Monique

Post by Monique »

DutchLA wrote:
Monique wrote:Any news yet on the 3rd vol.?
Not a firm date yet -- Im waiting also!!
I hope you keep us informed! :D

Always Elvis on my mind

riley
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by riley »

Oh i so hope for a next sequel, Sandi. Book and dvd

It's hard NOT to imagine Elvis as perfect; how else could someone be THAT good looking, THAT talented, THAT generous & THAT charismatic

patricia66

Post by patricia66 »

Sandi, tell Greg and his team to hurry up :smt002 . Sure loved your first two volumes. Besides you did one of the best characterizations of Elvis Presley on one and half page I've ever read by a fan. This was truly inspiring.

DutchLA

Post by DutchLA »

patricia66 wrote:Sandi, tell Greg and his team to hurry up :smt002 . Sure loved your first two volumes. Besides you did one of the best characterizations of Elvis Presley on one and half page I've ever read by a fan. This was truly inspiring.
I tell them hurry up all the time - LOL. But with getting the Exhibit ready for Vegas and Dixieland Delight needing to be finished.....but BTI 3 is back on track now and Bud said they're once again working on it so hopefully soon! I don't think there's that much left to do actually.

Monique

Post by Monique »

DutchLA wrote:
patricia66 wrote:Sandi, tell Greg and his team to hurry up :smt002 . Sure loved your first two volumes. Besides you did one of the best characterizations of Elvis Presley on one and half page I've ever read by a fan. This was truly inspiring.
I tell them hurry up all the time - LOL. But with getting the Exhibit ready for Vegas and Dixieland Delight needing to be finished.....but BTI 3 is back on track now and Bud said they're once again working on it so hopefully soon! I don't think there's that much left to do actually.
I don't think it will be ready in time for Christmas this year. :cry: Well, maybe it will be there in time for my birthday (march) or mothers-day (may). And if necessary I can give it to my husband for his fathers-day (june) or his birthday (october). 8) :lol:

Always Elvis on my mind

Luuk

Post by Luuk »

Monique wrote:
DutchLA wrote:
I don't think it will be ready in time for Christmas this year. :cry: Well, maybe it will be there in time for my birthday (march) or mothers-day (may). And if necessary I can give it to my husband for his fathers-day (june) or his birthday (october). 8) :lol:
Then there's next year's Christmas, another birthday, mother's day, father's day, Christmas 2011 and so on.

patricia66

Post by patricia66 »

Monique wrote:
DutchLA wrote:
March 2010 would be right on time for my birthday, too :smt001 My Elvis-related Christmas presents are already on their way (at least I very much hope so) :smt002 .