Sandi - Film Locations!

In this section you can submit questions to people that knew Elvis, or to other important people in the Elvis World.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
thefunkyangel
Registered for: 19 years 8 months

Sandi - Film Locations!

Post by thefunkyangel »

Hey Sandi, how are you? I hope you are well. I was hoping you may help me in regards film locations, used in Elvis' movies. I'm after the location of the house's they used (for exterior shots) in both Easy Come, Easy Go and Live A Little, Love A Little (the beach house). If you can help, or if you know anyone who has frequented the old filming locations (used in his movies), then please let me know. I would be extremely grateful. Either way, I thank you in advance! Cheers!

Luuk

Re: Sandi - Film Locations!

Post by Luuk »

thefunkyangel wrote:Hey Sandi, how are you? I hope you are well. I was hoping you may help me in regards film locations, used in Elvis' movies. I'm after the location of the house's they used (for exterior shots) in both Easy Come, Easy Go and Live A Little, Love A Little (the beach house). If you can help, or if you know anyone who has frequented the old filming locations (used in his movies), then please let me know. I would be extremely grateful. Either way, I thank you in advance! Cheers!
A lot of this information can be found in the excellent "All shook up, Elvis day-by-day" by Lee Cotton.
On page 249 it states exterior locations for "Easy come, easy go" were filmed at the harbor of the Long Beach Naval Station, the pier and the harbor in Santa Monica and a home in the Hollywood hills.
On page 273 it states outdoor locations for the film included the Pacific Coast Highway and coastline near Malibu, the exteriors of a home in the Malibu area, Marineland of the Pacific (renamed "Sea-Quarium" for the movie), the Los Angeles Music Center and streets in Hollywood Hills and central Los Angeles.
The fight scene with Red West and Sonny West was filmed at the Hollywood Citizen-News.

Topic author
thefunkyangel
Registered for: 19 years 8 months

Re: Sandi - Film Locations!

Post by thefunkyangel »

Sincerely, I already know that information.