Tupelo's own Elvis Presley by Memphis Recording Service

Post here all polls related to Elvis Albums/Songs Etc.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Does it matter to you the Elvis fan Where and How the Individual Got his Material ???

yes
5
31%
no
11
69%
 
Total votes: 16


User avatar

TJ
Posts: 7146
Registered for: 19 years 11 months
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 861 times

Post by TJ »

Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
Well first of all, I printed an Error in my earlier Statement, IT IS NOT IN COLOR, that was a Miss Print on my part
You're a piece of work :lol: A missprint? It's not like calling it color was a typo. Had you seen the complete footage, as you claim, you wouldn't possibly make the mistake of telling us that it was colour if it wasn't. Get a life.




Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Elvis_grl8707 wrote:Well first of all, I printed an Error in my earlier Statement.
If you are referring to your posting history to date in this thread this is probably the most truthful thing you have written thus far.



User avatar

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707
Posts: 44
Registered for: 16 years 8 months
Location: USA

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

TJ wrote:
Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
Well first of all, I printed an Error in my earlier Statement, IT IS NOT IN COLOR, that was a Miss Print on my part
You're a piece of work :lol: A missprint? It's not like calling it color was a typo. Had you seen the complete footage, as you claim, you wouldn't possibly make the mistake of telling us that it was colour if it wasn't. Get a life.
It is you that needs to get a life!! I came on under all this heat and admitted that it was a mistake on my part, I simply described it incorrectly, No need for Sarcasm here , We are all Elvis Fan's and Want the same thing, So you Get a LIFE!!



User avatar

TJ
Posts: 7146
Registered for: 19 years 11 months
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 861 times

Post by TJ »

Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
TJ wrote:
Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
Well first of all, I printed an Error in my earlier Statement, IT IS NOT IN COLOR, that was a Miss Print on my part
You're a piece of work :lol: A missprint? It's not like calling it color was a typo. Had you seen the complete footage, as you claim, you wouldn't possibly make the mistake of telling us that it was colour if it wasn't. Get a life.
It is you that needs to get a life!! I came on under all this heat and admitted that it was a mistake on my part, I simply described it incorrectly, No need for Sarcasm here , We are all Elvis Fan's and Want the same thing, So you Get a LIFE!!
You admitted it because you were called on it and realised that no one on here is stupid enough to believe the complete show is available in colour. I repeat, it's not a mistake anyone would make through a typo, so yes it was deliberate deceit.



User avatar

Topic author
Elvis_grl8707
Posts: 44
Registered for: 16 years 8 months
Location: USA

Post by Elvis_grl8707 »

TJ wrote:
Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
TJ wrote:
Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
Well first of all, I printed an Error in my earlier Statement, IT IS NOT IN COLOR, that was a Miss Print on my part
You're a piece of work :lol: A missprint? It's not like calling it color was a typo. Had you seen the complete footage, as you claim, you wouldn't possibly make the mistake of telling us that it was colour if it wasn't. Get a life.
It is you that needs to get a life!! I came on under all this heat and admitted that it was a mistake on my part, I simply described it incorrectly, No need for Sarcasm here , We are all Elvis Fan's and Want the same thing, So you Get a LIFE!!
You admitted it because you were called on it and realised that no one on here is stupid enough to believe the complete show is available in colour. I repeat, it's not a mistake anyone would make through a typo, so yes it was deliberate deceit.
What Ever you Say, I have nothing to gain or lose by this, Either Way Why should I care if people like you get taken to the cleaners, Memphis Recording Service from England?? give me a break, What comes around goes around, I have spoken truth here , takeit or leave it.. Discussion has Ended on this Subject for me, Have fun spending lots of $$$$ lol



User avatar

TJ
Posts: 7146
Registered for: 19 years 11 months
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 861 times

Post by TJ »

Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
TJ wrote:
Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
TJ wrote:
Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
Well first of all, I printed an Error in my earlier Statement, IT IS NOT IN COLOR, that was a Miss Print on my part
You're a piece of work :lol: A missprint? It's not like calling it color was a typo. Had you seen the complete footage, as you claim, you wouldn't possibly make the mistake of telling us that it was colour if it wasn't. Get a life.
It is you that needs to get a life!! I came on under all this heat and admitted that it was a mistake on my part, I simply described it incorrectly, No need for Sarcasm here , We are all Elvis Fan's and Want the same thing, So you Get a LIFE!!
You admitted it because you were called on it and realised that no one on here is stupid enough to believe the complete show is available in colour. I repeat, it's not a mistake anyone would make through a typo, so yes it was deliberate deceit.
What Ever you Say, I have nothing to gain or lose by this, Either Way Why should I care if people like you get taken to the cleaners, Memphis Recording Service from England?? give me a break, What comes around goes around, I have spoken truth here , takeit or leave it.. Discussion has Ended on this Subject for me, Have fun spending lots of $$$$ lol
The thing is, I paid around £20.00 for phenomenol unseen footage and an excellent book crammed with great photos. Whether or not copyright questions hang over the inclusion of some of the photos, the final product was in fact excellent, as virtually everyone who has it confirms. I was not therefore taken to the cleaners. I paid a moderate amount for a great product.



User avatar

JEFF d
Posts: 6553
Registered for: 21 years 1 month
Location: Live from Elvis Presley Blvd. USA
Has thanked: 1298 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Post by JEFF d »

Reading though this thread was like "Ground Hog Day"... if you get my drift..... lol


JEFF d
EP fan
Image