Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Mike C
Registered for: 21 years

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:50 pm
But what about all the CO2 his private flight put into the air? Isn't he the one telling us climate change is an "existential threat"? :lol:

"You go to school. I'm going out to make a buck!"
Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:16 pm
BrianTCB wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:02 pm
Mike C wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:52 pm
Personal attacks, Brian? Didn't you agree to be civil a few pages back? You must not like the fact that the video I posted torpedos the whole "insurrection" narrative. And, your silence on the hypocrisy of the Democratic "election deniers" is deafening.

I don't consider anything from right wing sources. The whole "both sides" thing is horse crap when all the right does is lie and lie and lie and lie and take away rights.
So, CNN is now a "right wing source"?

I am rather amazed you are focused more on abortion rights than the destruction of the economy. May I ask, is the state you are living in curtailing abortion rights?

As for Lindsey Graham, I have little use for him. His proposed law is going nowhere. Maybe, he should spend his time explaining why we the Ukraine border is sacrosanct but our own is not.
CNN is a right wing source now, since KKK-Chris Licht took over as CEO:

CNN Staff Brace for Change as Chris Licht Era Starts to Take Shape
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/cnn-staff-chris-licht-era-1235201909/

Changes spark chatter of CNN shifting to the right
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3634717-changes-spark-chatter-of-cnn-is-shift-from-left-to-right/

I think your right wing talking points about Biden's economy are quite a bit off the mark. Reversing all of Trump's country-destroying and thoroughly damaging policies, etc. are major plusses. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, you can't deny economic performance soaring under Biden. Your bias against Biden is wrong. I'd far rather live 300 days under a Biden economy than 1 day under Trump (Hitler).

Although from 2021, this article reflects the Biden Boom (boo-ya).

Biden's Economic Performance Has Proved Unbeatable

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-12-20/president-biden-s-economic-performance-has-proved-unbeatable

No first-year president going back to Carter comes close to matching the current White House occupant’s No. 1 or No. 2 ranking in each of 10 key measures.

U.S. financial markets are outperforming the world by the biggest margin in the 21st century, and with good reason: America’s economy improved more in Joe Biden's first 12 months than any president during the past 50 years notwithstanding the contrary media narrative contributing to dour public opinion.

Exceptional returns from dollar-denominated assets, especially the S&P 500 Index in both absolute terms and relative to its global counterparts, can be attributed to record-low debt ratios enabling companies to reap the biggest profit margins since 1950. Corporate America is booming because the Biden administration's Covid-19 vaccination programs and $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan reduced the jobless rate to 4.2% in November from 6.2% in February, continuing an unprecedented rate of decline during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Consider that real, or inflation adjusted, gross domestic product surged at an average annual rate of 5.03% in each of the first three quarters of 2021, and is poised to expand 5.6% for the year based on the average estimate of more than 80 economists surveyed Bloomberg. If that forecast proves accurate, it would be more than 2.8 times the average between 2000 and 2019 and double the average since 1976.

All of which makes Biden's first year in the White House the standout among the seven previous presidents, based on 10 market and economic indicators given equal weight. According to data compiled by Bloomberg, no one comes close to matching Biden's combination of No. 1 and No. 2 rankings for each of the measures:

Gross domestic product (1)
Profit growth (1)
S&P 500 performance (2)
Consumer credit (1)
Non-farm payrolls (2)
Manufacturing jobs (2)
Business productivity (2)
Dollar appreciation (2)
S&P 500 relative performance (2)

Per capita disposable income, which rose 1.08% this year, is the only comparable weakness for Biden, trailing Donald Trump’s 2.17%, George W. Bush’s 2.01%, Jimmy Carter’s 1.80% and Ronald Reagan’s 1.42%.

GDP growth in every incoming administration during the past four decades never exceeded 2.74% until 2021. Biden is now positioned to surpass Carter (5.01%) as the GDP champion of presidents since 1976. Much of the credit goes to The American Rescue Plan, which poured $66 billion into 36 million households and reduced the child poverty rate by 50%, helping the U.S. recover faster from the pandemic than most other nations.

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:53 am

CNN is a right wing source now, since KKK-Chris Licht took over as CEO:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Licht is a real right-winger. He produced Morning Joe on MSNBC and the Stephen Colbert Late Show before taking the reins at CNN. I never saw more Trump-friendly programs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only reason you are seeing large gains in jobs and GDP under the first 18-months of Biden is due to taking the reins at a time when our economy was just coming out of then Fauci-endorsed COVID lockdown and people were able to be given a vaccine (you know, the one Trump's Operation Warp Speed brought about in record time).

And, why are you quoting an article from December of 2021? A little out of date, no?

You have to love that the Bloomberg columnist is comparing Biden to Carter. How about we bring back the "misery index" that Carter used to talk about in the 1976 campaign when discussing the economy? That is the the combination of inflation and unemployment. Currently we are at about 12%. Under Trump, even during COVID, it was never above 7%!!

Like Carter, Biden's policies are leading us right back to stagflation. That's oaky, because Carter helped lead directly to the election of Ronald Reagan in a 44-state landslide. It was so bad for Carter that NBC News called the election for him at 8:15 P.M. ET!! What a glorious day for our country. He remains the best President of my lifetime!

Look at the stunned looks on the face of John Chancelor and Tom Brokaw. :lol:

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Still trying to give Operation Warp Speed credit and lie, lie, lie about "accomplishments" that never happened.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:35 am
Still trying to give Operation Warp Speed credit and lie, lie, lie about "accomplishments" that never happened.

Hmm, then how did the vaccines come about? Recall Joe got his first jab before the end of 2020. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, you still haven't told us if the state you live is "rolling back" abortion rights? Are you afraid to say?
Last edited by Mike C on Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:58 am
BrianTCB wrote:

Hmm, then how did the vaccines come about? Recall Joe got his first jab before the end of 2020. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, you still have told us if the state you live is "rolling back" abortion rights? Are you afraid to say?
The vaccines came about because of Pfizer's work on them...not because of a magical few words from TFG. Lie, lie, lie...

=========================================================

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/health/was-the-pfizer-vaccine-part-of-the-governments-operation-warp-speed.html

Although it’s true that Pfizer and BioNTech had been working on a vaccine all year before the companies struck their deal with the U.S. government in July, a $1.95 billion deal is nevertheless a significant incentive to keep going. In fact, international health organizations have long used such market guarantees to encourage for-profit manufacturers to supply vaccines to the developing world.

==========================================================

I don't have to answer frivolous questions that aren't relevant to the discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:28 am
Mike C wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:

BTW, you still have told us if the state you live is "rolling back" abortion rights? Are you afraid to say?
The vaccines came about because of Pfizer's work on them...not because of a magical few words from TFG. Lie, lie, lie...

[snip BS left wing extremist talking points]

I don't have to answer frivolous questions that aren't relevant to the discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes, but where did the money come from to pay for all the work? That would be from Operation Warp Speed! I don't consider anything from left wing sources like the Times.

If abortion right is the main driver of voters this cycle as you say, why then are you unwilling to address whether the state you live in is "rolling back" these "rights" after the Dobbs decision?

Where I live, it is irrelevant to voters since there has been no change to state law.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:49 am
So, Meadows should have defied the subpoena? :facep:

He gave them nothing of value or it would have already been leaked to the Times or the Washington Post. Take it to the bank!

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

Gov. Ron DeSantis feathering his national profile.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:20 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Mike C wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:

I don't consider anything from left wing sources like the Times.
So, you don't care about fact. You only care about lying to support your party's agenda.

Got it.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:29 pm
Mike C wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
Mike C wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:

So, you don't care about fact. You only care about lying to support your party's agenda.

Got it.

The Times is rarely publishing facts -- it is mostly fiction. Certainly anything written by Maggie Haberman based on leaks from the intel community. Yet, the "drive-by media" takes everything she published as gospel despite a long track record of never getting the facts right.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:00 pm
BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:29 pm
Mike C wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
Mike C wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:

Got it.

The Times is rarely facts -- it is mostly fiction. Certainly anything written by Maggie Haberman based on leaks from the intel community.
And you are aware of this, how? Are you some sort of magical mystery agent that knows everything going on behind the scenes of the New York Times? Or are you just a sad little man because your party is now showing signs of how badly they are going to lose the November midterms?

You must be upset about this recent reporting, because your mud slinging against reputable sources is over the top.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump’s Post-Election Fund-Raising Comes Under Scrutiny by Justice Dept.

A federal grand jury has issued subpoenas seeking information about Save America PAC, which was formed as Donald J. Trump promoted baseless assertions about election fraud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/08/us/politics/trump-save-america-pac-subpoenas.html?searchResultPosition=1

Jan. 6 Panel Calls Gingrich to Testify, Saying He Had Role in Trump Plot

In a letter to the former House speaker, the select committee said the Georgia Republican had deliberately incited anger among voters with false claims of election fraud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/01/us/politics/jan-6-panel-gingrich.html?searchResultPosition=2

Conservative Lawyer a Likely Target in Atlanta Trump Investigation, His Lawyer Says

John Eastman, who developed strategies to block certification of the 2020 election, appeared before a grand jury in Atlanta on Wednesday and invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/31/us/john-eastman-trump-investigation.html?searchResultPosition=3

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:38 pm

And you are aware of this, how? Are you some sort of magical mystery agent that knows everything going on behind the scenes of the New York Times? Or are you just a sad little man because your party is now showing signs of how badly they are going to lose the November midterms?

You must be upset about this recent reporting, because your mud slinging against reputable sources is over the top.

A federal grand jury has issued subpoenas seeking information about Save America PAC, which was formed as Donald J. Trump promoted baseless assertions about election fraud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/08/us/politics/trump-save-america-pac-subpoenas.html?searchResultPosition=1

In a letter to the former House speaker, the select committee said the Georgia Republican had deliberately incited anger among voters with false claims of election fraud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/01/us/politics/jan-6-panel-gingrich.html?searchResultPosition=2

Conservative Lawyer a Likely Target in Atlanta Trump Investigation, His Lawyer Says

John Eastman, who developed strategies to block certification of the 2020 election, appeared before a grand jury in Atlanta on Wednesday and invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/31/us/john-eastman-trump-investigation.html?searchResultPosition=3
Because they constantly retract or add a note to the original report online noting there was an error in the initial report.

As I have repeatedly said, I do not belong to a political party. What bothers me about these "stories" is the trouncing of civil liberties by the DOJ. The DOJ is not investigating "baseless assertions about election fraud". Pray tell, what is the predicate crime they are citing? Funny how the Times article leaves that out.

The First Amendment protects one's rights to say baseless things, period. And why is it forbidden to discuss the mechanics of an election? Shouldn't we all be satisfied it was conducted freely and fairly?

But, if it is a crime to question, why are they not investigating all the Dems from 2016 who did the exact same thing? The evidence is set forth in the 12 minute video I posted yesterday. Under the current DOJ, there is simply no equality before the law which means the quick end to a democratic republic.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:54 pm
BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:38 pm

Because they constantly retract or add a note to the original report online noting there was an error in the initial report.

As I have repeatedly said, I do not belong to a political party. What bothers me about these "stories" is the trouncing of civil liberties by the DOJ. The DOJ is not investigating "baseless assertions about election fraud". Pray tell, what is the predicate crime they are citing? Funny how the Times article leaves that out.

The First Amendment protects one's rights to say baseless things, period. And why is it forbidden to discuss the mechanics of an election? Shouldn't we all be satisfied it was conducted freely and fairly?

But, if it is a crime to question, why are they not investigating all the Dems from 2016 who did the exact same thing? The evidence is set forth in the 12 minute video I posted yesterday. Under the current DOJ, there is simply no equality before the law which means the quick end to a democratic republic.
Try to keep up.

Trump (Hitler) is under investigation by the DOJ for seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Government by force.

While not a crime to question, it is a crime to commit seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Government by force, a violation of federal 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

The New York Times does not have to repeat common knowledge in every single article.

And if you are not, as you state, why is it every time you post an article it's a right wing (or right wing extremist) source in support of the republican party?

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

And the felony convictions just keep on coming. :D :D :D :D :D

Man who crushed officer in door frame during Jan. 6 riot convicted of 7 felonies

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-who-crushed-officer-in-door-frame-during-jan-6-riot-convicted-of-7-felonies/ar-AA11NuHp

Aman who was seen crushing a Metropolitan Police Department officer in a door frame during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot has been convicted of nine offenses, seven of them felonies, the Justice Department said Tuesday. Patrick McCaughey III, 25, of Ridgefield, Connecticut, and two others were convicted on multiple charges in a bench trial by U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden, an appointee of former President Trump.

Tristan Chandler Stevens, 26, of Pensacola, Florida, and David Mehaffie, 63, of Kettering, Ohio, were found guilty of five felony charges and two felony charges, respectively.

On Jan. 6, 2021, "the three defendants attempted to break into the building by directing other rioters, participating in heave-hos against the police line, using riot shields stolen from the Capitol Police, and assaulting three specific officers," the Justice Department said. "Mehaffie hung from an archway and shouted direction from above, and McCaughey and Stevens were key players in the melee below. McCaughey grabbed a riot shield and used it as a weapon. Even after officers finally cleared the tunnel area, the three defendants illegally remained on Capitol grounds."

All three men were convicted of assault charges, however, McFadden only agreed to add a dangerous weapon enhancement, which could increase the eventual prison sentence, to McCaughey's convictions, according to CBS affiliate WUSA-TV. McFadden ruled that the riot shields the three men stole were not inherently dangerous weapons, but that it become one the way McCaughey used it, WUSA-TV reports.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

The right wingification of CNN continues...

:facep: :facep: :facep:

Don Lemon Loses CNN Primetime Gig, to Co-Anchor New Morning Show With Poppy Harlow and Kaitlan Collins

https://www.thewrap.com/don-lemon-poppy-harlow-kaitlin-collins-cnn-morning-show/

Don Lemon will lose his primetime CNN show on weeknights to co-anchor the network’s reimagined morning show with Poppy Harlow and Kaitlan Collins, the network announced Thursday.

The new morning show will debut later in the year with a new name, format and set — and signals the end of “Don Lemon Tonight” after an eight-year run. CNN did not announce any plans for how it will fill Lemon’s primetime slot, which has long lagged behind Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle” in the ratings.

John Berman and Brianna Keilar, who currently anchor the network’s ratings-challenged “New Day,” will shift to other roles at CNN later in the year.

CNN CEO Chris Licht, who had previously signaled that he planned to shake up the network’s morning programming, praised his newly named team. “There is no stronger combination of talent than Don, Poppy and Kaitlan to deliver on our promise of a game-changing morning news program,” he said in a statement.

Lemon, who has become a lightning rod for conservative critics of CNN for some of his political pontificating on his primetime show, publicly endorsed the move. “The last eight years have been an incredible ride. I’ve had the opportunity to work with one of the best show teams in the business, but it’s time to shake things up,” he said in a statement. “I was honestly floored when Chris Licht asked me to do this and I’m honored by his belief in me. It’s going to be a thrill to take on this challenge with Poppy and Kaitlan. I’ll get to work with two of my dearest friends. Set your alarms folks, because we’re going to have a lot of fun.”

Harlow, who already works mornings alongside Jim Sciutto, will shift to an earlier start to anchor the new morning show with Lemon and Collins. “What a gift to be able to sit beside Don and Kaitlan each morning,” she said.

Collins, previously the White House correspondent for CNN during Trump’s tenure in the Oval office, will serve as co-anchor and chief correspondent for the new morning show.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

:D :D :D :D :D :D

The voter registration is not looking good for republicans.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Awwwwww. Poor baby. Guess what? If ya didn't commit crimes, you wouldn't be indicted and the DOJ wouldn't even be interested in you. Imagine that.

Not a smart thing to do: threaten the DOJ. :facep: :facep: :facep:

Trump threatens DOJ against indictments: 'You'd have problems the likes of which you have ever seen before'

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-indictment-2658216153/

On Thursday, in an interview with right-wing talk radio host Hugh Hewitt, former President Donald Trump appeared to issue a vague threat to the Justice Department against indicting him.

Trump said that "I would have no prohibition against running," when he asked whether he would still run for office with an indictment.

"I think, if it happened, you'd have problems in this country the likes of which, perhaps, you have ever seen before," said Trump. "I don't think the people of the United States would stand for it."

When Hewitt asked Trump to elaborate, he said, "Big problems."

Additionally, Trump defended some aspects of his allies' plot to overthrow the results of the 2020 election, one of the key issues under investigation by the Justice Department, by claiming that it is "very common" for states to have a competing slate of "alternate" electors claiming the other candidate won. This is not true.

In addition to the election investigation, which centers on the fake electors, the planning behind the January 6 attack, the financing structures tied to Trump that helped support the plotting, and his phone calls trying to demand "extra" votes from election officials, among other things, the FBI is also investigating boxes of classified documents hoarded at the former President's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

That investigation has been temporarily put on hold by a judge Trump appointed, pending a review of the documents by a special master.

It remains unclear whether Trump himself will ever face criminal charges as a result of either investigation, but the efforts could be further complicated by longstanding Justice Department conventions about avoiding investigations of political officials immediately ahead of elections.

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:56 pm

Try to keep up.

Trump (Hitler) is under investigation by the DOJ for seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Government by force.

While not a crime to question, it is a crime to commit seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Government by force, a violation of federal 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

The New York Times does not have to repeat common knowledge in every single article.

And if you are not, as you state, why is it every time you post an article it's a right wing (or right wing extremist) source in support of the republican party?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Seditious conspiracy?

Where's the evidence of the conspiracy with the folks who rioted and the underlying action? His speech on Jan. 6th? Recall, he explicitly told the crowd to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" That's the the antithesis of advocating violence!

As for preparing alternate electors in advance of the Electoral College meeting, Trump's legal team used the same language and arguments that JFK's legal team used in 1960 when it sent two slates alternate electors from Hawaii because the vote in the state was in dispute on December 18th (the day before certfiication). There was even litigation in which the presiding judge approved the alternate set of electors. Feel free to read about it yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_United_States_presidential_election_in_Hawaii

Relaying on legal precedent to establish an alternate set of electors is simply not an act of overthrowing the government, despite the repeated assertions by the Times and other drive-by media organizations. Rather, Trump and his team were pursuing every legal option within the law. Remember, Biden was not elected the President until the Electoral College completed its meeting and certification of the votes from each State.

Furthermore, if the DOJ has any viable case against Trump with respect to this claim, they would have cited this law and provided their probable cause evidnece in then Mar-a-Lago warrant. The absence of such citation makes clear the DOJ is well aware it does not have a case that could even survive a summary judgement motion from Trump's legal team.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:23 am
Awwwwww. Poor baby. Guess what? If ya didn't commit crimes, you wouldn't be indicted and the DOJ wouldn't even be interested in you. Imagine that.

Trump threatens DOJ against indictments: 'You'd have problems the likes of which you have ever seen before'

On Thursday, in an interview with right-wing talk radio host Hugh Hewitt, former President Donald Trump appeared to issue a vague threat to the Justice Department against indicting him.

Trump said that "I would have no prohibition against running," when he asked whether he would still run for office with an indictment.

"I think, if it happened, you'd have problems in this country the likes of which, perhaps, you have ever seen before," said Trump. "I don't think the people of the United States would stand for it."

Additionally, Trump defended some aspects of his allies' plot to overthrow the results of the 2020 election, one of the key issues under investigation by the Justice Department, by claiming that it is "very common" for states to have a competing slate of "alternate" electors claiming the other candidate won. This is not true.

In addition to the election investigation, which centers on the fake electors, the planning behind the January 6 attack, the financing structures tied to Trump that helped support the plotting, and his phone calls trying to demand "extra" votes from election officials, among other things, the FBI is also investigating boxes of classified documents hoarded at the former President's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

That investigation has been temporarily put on hold by a judge Trump appointed, pending a review of the documents by a special master.

It remains unclear whether Trump himself will ever face criminal charges as a result of either investigation, but the efforts could be further complicated by longstanding Justice Department conventions about avoiding investigations of political officials immediately ahead of elections.
Rawstoy.com? If you going to post left-wing propaganda, why don't you link to something from the Daily Kos? :lol:

"Big problems" is a threat? Good lord, he is simply pointing out the obvious point that 50% of the nation will consider such an unprecedented action illegitimate and more evidence the country is a banana republic.

Here's what I don't get. Why is DOJ fighting so hard to keep the "evidence" from Mar-a-Lago secret? If his crimes are so obvious based the evidence taken, wouldn't you indict him as soon as possible? Something tells me the DOJ is bluffing about what they have!

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

Well done, Judge Cannon!!! She will not be intimidated.

You have to love the reaction of Martha's Vineyard to 50 migrants! I thought it was a "sanctuary city." I hear many of the vacant summer homes up there have open bedrooms. :lol: :lol:

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:36 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:23 am

Rawstoy.com? If you going to post left-wing propaganda, why don't you link to something from the Daily Kos? :lol:

"Big problems" is a threat? Good lord, he is simply pointing out the obvious point that 50% of the nation will consider such an unprecedented action illegitimate and more evidence the country is a banana republic.

Here's what I don't get. Why is DOJ fighting so hard to keep the "evidence" from Mar-a-Lago secret? If his crimes are so obvious based the evidence taken, wouldn't you indict him as soon as possible? Something tells me the DOJ is bluffing about what they have!
Republicans aren't 50% of the nation, dude.

Get over yourself.

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:40 am

Republicans aren't 50% of the nation, dude.

Get over yourself.
No, but he was referring to the number of voters who voted for him!

Elvis as Danny Fisher