Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

'Elvis Presley In Concert' 2014 For Chile

Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:52 pm

"Elvis Presley in Concert," the worldwide popular production, has just announced two new shows in Chile featuring special guest Priscilla Presley! The new dates will take place at the Teatro Caupolican in Santiago, Chile on Sunday, November 3 and Monday, November 4. Tickets go on sale Sunday, October 5, and Elvis fans can purchase these tickets by visiting TeatroCaupolican.cl.

Priscilla will join various Elvis Presley band members, including Elvis' conductor Joe Guercio, plus members of the TCB band, Sweet Inspirations and The Imperials, all onstage while interacting with Elvis on screen. Elvis concert footage for the show comes primarily from material shot for the MGM concert films "Elvis, That's The Way It Is" (1970) and "Elvis on Tour" (1972) and from the historic 1973 global television special "Elvis: Aloha from Hawaii, via Satellite."

In his lifetime, Elvis' only concerts outside the United States were five shows in three Canadian cities in 1957. A world tour was an unrequited dream for Elvis and his fans. Elvis fans, new audiences and even the most cynical of critics have been thoroughly wowed by this multi-media event since 1998.

Purchase your tickets to the recently announced shows in Chile on Sunday, October 5, by visiting TeatroCaupolican.cl. Also, see a complete schedule of the "Elvis Presley in Concert" shows coming to South America by viewing the tour dates online here.

Re: 'Elvis Presley In Concert' 2014 For Chile

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:15 pm

So there are two live productions on tour? The one with original band members and drawing from several filmed sources (TTWII, On Tour, Aloha) and the one that is traveling with session players and focusing on TTWII. Interesting.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:19 pm

EXCELLENT!!! :D

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:21 pm

JimmyCool wrote:EXCELLENT!!! :D

Will you be going?

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

epf wrote:

Will you be going?

Probably! I didn't know until I read this... :P

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:33 pm

JimmyCool wrote:
epf wrote:

Will you be going?

Probably! I didn't know until I read this... :P

:) I hope you have a good time. I wonder how Priscilla is going to fit in with it. Let me know :) .

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Greattttttt at last near home!!!!

::rocks

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Great!! I will be attending 4 concerts this time in Brazil.

Chile deserves that!! Enjoy this great time!! I want every song in YouTube!! LOL..