Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: whos a brave man

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:30 am

robg wrote:Received this in the post from the OEPFC, with a lot of ads in previous issues advertising TTWII out takes at £30.00 a time and turning out to be just DVD-Rs is bad enough, but after Boxcar getting done last year selling it.

It’s amazing he has the balls to put out such a flyer, but hey that's Todd.
So if you’re interested you need to be quick and do the usual pre-pay pre-book, but in this case it is so they know what they need to run off.
Shocking.. In the fact trying to openly sell this stuff, but even more shocking the price he thinks he can get for it, it’s flogging a dead horse, everyone that wants it will have it by now and if they don’t have the original, they’ll have copies a hell of a lot cheaper..

This post will certainly be a major help to the cause.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:28 am

I want my pudding!

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 am

I miss E-1. "robg" - can you do something about that? Cheers.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:47 am

Thanks for the info.I would not have ordered it if it wasn't for your advertisement post.

cheers

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:02 am

Keep tcbE-1'ing robg.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 am

Pet Shop Boys ? Are you sure.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:31 am

robg wrote:Received this in the post from the OEPFC, with a lot of ads in previous issues advertising TTWII out takes at £30.00 a time and turning out to be just DVD-Rs is bad enough, but after Boxcar getting done last year selling it.

It’s amazing he has the balls to put out such a flyer, but hey that's Todd.
So if you’re interested you need to be quick and do the usual pre-pay pre-book, but in this case it is so they know what they need to run off.
Shocking.. In the fact trying to openly sell this stuff, but even more shocking the price he thinks he can get for it, it’s flogging a dead horse, everyone that wants it will have it by now and if they don’t have the original, they’ll have copies a hell of a lot cheaper..

robg wrote:As usual you’re very informative what cause would that be, don’t be afraid say what you mean. Or don’t you have the balls, or is it just the usual “Wink nudge nudge”

More importantly, what is with your obsession with gonads? ;-)

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am

Aren't we usually discreet on here about where unofficial stuff can be obtained?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:12 am

londonflash wrote:I want my pudding!

Doc has your pudding.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 am

TJ wrote:Aren't we usually discreet on here about where unofficial stuff can be obtained?

My point exactly. This post is not supporting the "brave man" mentioned by E-1 ... er, ah, robg.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:28 pm

robg wrote:My obsession with Balls Doc is that you talk it so much, fill your boots.. :smt007

?