Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Chicken of the Sea - Aloha From Hawaii Album

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:34 am

Finally a real one: RARE Chicken of the Sea - Aloha From Hawaii Album - says it came from Chicken of the Sea International. I asked and the guy still has the paperwork that came with the album to back it up. If I only had money... Will somebody please buy this for me?

Re: Chicken of the Sea - Aloha From Hawaii Album

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 am

Here's a link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/230740183735?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%3A80%2Fcsc%2Fi.html%3F_nkw%3D230740183735%26_sacat%3D306%26_sop%3D3%26LH_PrefLoc%3D2%26_dmpt%3DMusic_on_Vinyl%26LH_Complete%3D1%26_odkw%3D%26_osacat%3D306%26_trksid%3Dp3286.c0.m270.l1313%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:48 am

Hi Barbara -

That's more tuna than I can afford, either.

IIRC, the only difference between the retail Quadraphonic LP and the promotional one is the sticker on the cover.

From the one-and-only elvisrecords.us -->
VPSX-6089 Aloha from Hawaii via Satellite
http://www.elvisrecords.us/vpsx-6089-aloha-from-hawaii-via-satellite/

Just for fun, I pasted together the album scans, and saved the other photos too.

Elvis Presley Rare Album Aloha From Hawaii Sneak Preview Chicken of The Sea
Starting bid: US $2,500.00

Elvis Presley Rare Original Aloha From Hawaii Sneak Preview Chicken of the Sea Album. Acquired from Chicken of the Sea International in San Diego, Ca. This is an Original not a copy or fake. Also included are laser copies of the unfinished artwork and envelope as pictured. I will keep the originals of the envelope and unfinished artwork. Absolutely no returns. All sales are final. Free Shipping in the US only. Happy bidding.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-Presley-Rare-Album-Aloha-Hawaii-Sneak-Preview-Chicken-Sea-/230740183735

01 Chicken FRONT.JPG

02 Chicken BACK.JPG

03 Chicken FLYER.JPG

04 Chicken ENVELOPE.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:58 am

:shock:
Last edited by Barbara Hahn on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:39 am

I'm sorry but I don't think this one is the real deal either .......

Someone else was moving those laser copies some 15 years ago .

Oh well !

Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:50 am

Hey Barbara, did you check out that website link?

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Barbara Hahn wrote:Finally a real one: RARE Chicken of the Sea - Aloha From Hawaii Album - says it came from Chicken of the Sea International. I asked and the guy still has the paperwork that came with the album to back it up. If I only had money... Will somebody please buy this for me?

Howzabout the guy pictured in your avatar??? Certainly Mr. Osborne can hook you up! :D

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:07 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Hey Barbara, did you check out that website link?

What link? The one I left myself? Yes, I tried it after I posted it.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:09 pm

ElvisFan wrote:I'm sorry but I don't think this one is the real deal either .......

Someone else was moving those laser copies some 15 years ago .

Oh well !

But he has letters from Chicken of the Sea to back it up. I saw them. He bought direct from them two copies of the record over 30 years ago and is parting with one now. It's a good opportunity to grab an original, not a fake.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Nice to have, I was offered this album a few years ago, but did not have the £200 at the time

Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:29 pm

KHoots wrote:
Barbara Hahn wrote:Finally a real one: RARE Chicken of the Sea - Aloha From Hawaii Album - says it came from Chicken of the Sea International. I asked and the guy still has the paperwork that came with the album to back it up. If I only had money... Will somebody please buy this for me?

Howzabout the guy pictured in your avatar??? Certainly Mr. Osborne can hook you up! :D

yeah right, why didn't I think of that. :cry: if only he had money instead of just good looks. :roll:

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:09 am

Barbara Hahn wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Hey Barbara, did you check out that website link?

What link? The one I left myself? Yes, I tried it after I posted it.

No, the one in my reply.

drjohncarpenter wrote:IIRC, the only difference between the retail Quadraphonic LP and the promotional one is the sticker on the cover.

From the one-and-only elvisrecords.us -->
VPSX-6089 Aloha from Hawaii via Satellite
http://www.elvisrecords.us/vpsx-6089-aloha-from-hawaii-via-satellite/

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:34 am

The seller says is is only going to send copies of the envelope and unfinished artwork> sounds like some scam BS to me. Someone would actually save the original envelope all these years, but let the LP get all that ring wear damage , and say he will only send copies for that price?? Thats because he only has copies who is he BS-ing
Stay away from this scam artist!

Also to prove this is a fake sticker : The original sticker is the EXACT same color as the "Elvis" font on the front cover and the "chicken of the sea" oval green is the EXACT color as the RCA logo in the bottom right.

The colors on this seller as well as Litchers are counterfiet as seen by their color tones. Buy at your own risk.