Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Re: Looking for latest FTD CD`s (and subsequent ones later o

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 pm

emm pee wrote:Hi
I am in Quebec (Canada) and would like to find someone who can get me Chicago Stadium and Jailhouse Rock vol 2 (and later on, the subsequent FTD CD`s when they get to be released).
Affordable price, too, please. I am not a millionaire.. otherwise, I`d fly and buy them myself in Denmark
:)

You don't have to fly to Denmark. You can order them online for a very reasonable price here:

http://e.dominohosting.biz/dca/NDT.nsf/ ... rs%20Label

:smt001

Re: Looking for latest FTD CD`s (and subsequent ones later o

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:43 pm

emm pee wrote:I mean is there anyone here in North America/Canada who has them? why always order so far, pay so much money for shipping if someone has them here, closer to me?
The "fly" part was ironic (if I were millionaire...),

How do you think the people near you get them?
They are all distributed from Denmark, so if you order near you good chance you pay less shipping, but a much higher price for the actual disc.