Thu May 01, 2003 8:36 pm

what is youre favorite year of elvis

50s
60s
70s

mine is the 60s myself.

curtis simpkins

Thu May 01, 2003 8:49 pm

This mb is less than a month old and we are already repeating polls and posts. Unbelievable!!

Tom

Thu May 01, 2003 8:54 pm

I like the 80's Elvis the best actually. the 40's Elvis comes in a close second.

Thu May 01, 2003 9:14 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about the 80's stuff. Can't get enough of that "Guitar Man" lp. :lol:

Tom

Thu May 01, 2003 11:54 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:This mb is less than a month old and we are already repeating polls and posts. Unbelievable!!

Tom

You're right... But that always happens on MB's when it's not proper moderated. No offence to FECC, but that's the truth. If they can't moderate the MB, than they should apoint a few moderators.

Fri May 02, 2003 12:17 am

There will always be persons that are never satisfied. You want us to do what, checking if all the polls are interesting for you ?

This is Forum has been greatly improved and no matter what it'll never be perfect.

A good advice, not interested with a certain poll...just skip the message.

FECC Team

Fri May 02, 2003 12:24 am

I think he is referring to me having the same poll a while back. THOUGH curtis does have the option of ALL OF THE ABOVE. Maybe he will get more votes then I did. Mine was around 70.

Fri May 02, 2003 1:38 am

Thanks guys.

curtis simpkins

Fri May 02, 2003 1:54 am

lmao Kylan
Too Funny

Fri May 02, 2003 2:57 am

Leave our administrators alone. They do a fabulous job with this board, considering what they have to work with--us!

Fri May 02, 2003 5:00 am

Well said KHoots. Now to decide, what to vote :oops:

:twisted:

Fri May 02, 2003 8:49 am

Albert wrote:
Tom in North Carolina wrote:This mb is less than a month old and we are already repeating polls and posts. Unbelievable!!

Tom

You're right... But that always happens on MB's when it's not proper moderated. No offence to FECC, but that's the truth. If they can't moderate the MB, than they should apoint a few moderators.

I also think FECC should partially chew our food before we eat it, help us clean up after ourselves and make our beds...

FECC MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES

Messages that doesn't follow these rules will be deleted without any warnings

1- If you have a complaint or commentaries concerning the board then send us an e-mail at fecc@elvis-collectors.com . Don't try to lecture us on the board about what we should or not do.