Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Dee Presley '79 interview!!

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 am

I must admit, I've always wanted to hear her speak, and since we went broadband last week, youtube and I have formed this relationship. youtube is a god-send :lol:

phpBB [video]

Re: Dee Presley '79 interview!!

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:56 am

Interesting footage, I was surprised to hear the value of Elvis' Estate was set at over seven million.
I had thought it was around two point five million or less. Nice to hear in one way it was valued at more.
I cannot image what Elvis would think today, knowing its value is way over a hundred million.
With respect to Stanley, I still find her to be the lowest of the low along with her son Big D....
Funny thing tho, I spoke with Jimmy Velvet last year in Memphis, he has some fond memories of Dee and of David....
He as well was a little dissapointed in some of thing's Dee had said about Elvis over the year's.
As he said in the early years she seemed very normal.
Looking at this footage, Stanley actually looks pretty good here.
Man did that soon change tho, not only did her looks go down the toilet, but her mind did too.
Thanks for posting this Funky.

PEP 8)

Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:31 pm

PEP wrote:Thanks for posting this Funky. PEP 8)

You are most welcome, PEP

Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:30 pm

PEP wrote:Interesting footage, I was surprised to hear the value of Elvis' Estate was set at over seven million.
I had thought it was around two point five million or less. Nice to hear in one way it was valued at more.

PEP 8)

...also remember that this story is two years after Elvis' death.... he had a HUGE career reserection with his passing. The 7 million figure does not surpise me two years after his death..

JEFF d
EP fan