Off Topic Messages

To some of the not so nice Male Members of the Forum

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:34 am

Well where shall I start? Right at the very beginning...it seems a very good place to start for me anyhow.

As one of the very few Females Members of this MessageBoard I just have to say IMMHO what a set of egotistical rotten b******s some of you are.

We are coming up to the 30th Anniversary of My Heroes passing and all you can think about is hurting someone ''personally''.... boy Elvis would have been proud of YOU LOT.... NOT!! but whatever turns you on so be it!

Just one thing I want to know.........if any of MY SO CALLED FRIENDS have anything to do with what's gone on tonight....please let me know and I shall personally tell you what I think of of you....make no mistake about that! BUT one thing....it won't be pleasant...and all debts and markers will be called in too!!

One last thing.......... ADMIN....if you ban me please leave my avatar up alongside the GUEST status...just to show what A REAL MAN is or in Elvis's case was.
Last edited by Little Darlin on Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:36 am

Off topic!

8)

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:37 am

Little Darlin . . .

I've just come back after a break. I'm sorry to see the EP World apparently on its knees -- again.

You're very much ALRIGHT by me! In fact . . . I think you're a STAR. :wink: :D

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:38 am

Matthew wrote:Off topic!

8)

Shut it!!

8)

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:40 am

Cryogenic wrote:Little Darlin . . .

I've just come back after a break. I'm sorry to see the EP World apparently on its knees -- again.

You're very much ALRIGHT by me! In fact . . . I think you're a STAR. :wink: :D

Cryo...

Don't worry Sweetie your safe!!

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:42 am

Thanks. :D

We've had our little clashes, I guess . . . but nothing severe. 8)

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:54 am

I am a male and a member..what's up?! :)

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:26 am

Juan Luis wrote:I am a male and a member..what's up?! :)

I am a male with a....

Opps.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:37 am

Lol , it's that time of the month ..this is offtopic.

We are egoistical .....you seem to be the same since you canot follow the guidelines and post your ranting on the off topic section.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:44 am

ahhh i wouldnt get so bent out of shape! just a bunch of egos out of whack trying to be king bee of the Elvis World. Elvis would roll his eyes, and have a big laugh at 90% of these guys i assure you!

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:49 am

What happened?? :?

JEFF d
EP fan

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:50 am

I'm not even going to ask what's been going on......

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:51 am

It's been a bad period!

Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:19 am

Wow, you can tell Elvis Week is around the corner. Tempers are short, nerves are fraying, and people are nitpicking each other to death. What the heck is going on?

If we're not careful, we're gonna get our hands slapped again by big brother--and this time it may be for good.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:40 am

Reminds of the time Jerry Scheff use to tell us he'd get the belt out if we didn't all calm down :lol:!

Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:52 am

Ahh the Scheff forum ....there I met that bunch of crazy Australians .... :?

Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:15 am

Man, that forum was awesome, all of those years ago! The likes of KHoots and Jim Dandy in all probability, will agree with me! I will never forget the time Jerry rung me up from Sydney (from his hotel) and said " .. did I wake you up, man"! He'd (Jerry) email us personally and say that the forum cracked (laugh) him up! We all use to be **** scared (not) of him getting the belt out :lol:!

Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:00 am

Little Darling:What happenned?

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:46 pm

carolynlm wrote:what on earth is going on?

Well Carolyn it's like this. I got a few PM'S of some new Members who haven't even posted yet because they are ''scared'' how did one put it...oh yeah..it seems that the some of the Guys like to get one up on each other....about their Testosterone levels etc etc.

Now that's a shame.

BTW...the Good Guys Know who they are....they knew I wasn't having a ''bad period'' ..sheesh....they also know I wasn't having a go at them too!

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:33 pm

Little Darlin wrote:
carolynlm wrote:what on earth is going on?

Well Carolyn it's like this. I got a few PM'S of some new Members who haven't even posted yet because they are ''scared'' how did one put it...oh yeah..it seems that the some of the Guys like to get one up on each other....about their Testosterone levels etc etc.

Now that's a shame.

BTW...the Good Guys Know who they are....they knew I wasn't having a ''bad period'' ..sheesh....they also know I wasn't having a go at them too!

Something looks fishy here. I can't imagine anyone being so much afraid, that they wouldn't even dare to post. What's the worst thing you can expect? Another bunch of someone's complexes expressed in an Elvis related post? Could be a joke by one of the wiseguys. But may be true as well
Anyway if this really is bothering some people, my advice to them is don't give a damn. I've had some unpleasant moments here too, that really doesn't mean anything. I met a couple of jerks but a lot more great people. Plus the board has lots of other benefits, like knowledge, seeing stuff you never saw, trading etc

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:43 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Man, that forum was awesome, all of those years ago! The likes of KHoots and Jim Dandy in all probability, will agree with me! I will never forget the time Jerry rung me up from Sydney (from his hotel) and said " .. did I wake you up, man"! He'd (Jerry) email us personally and say that the forum cracked (laugh) him up! We all use to be **** scared (not) of him getting the belt out :lol:!

Oh, yeah, the Scheff Diner started this madness for some of us. Jerry showed up quite often, and answered everyone's questions to the best of his ability. A good guy, that bass player fella.

You certainly remember Chicago-lover Sparky, right Funky? And where the heck is Evan?

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:11 pm

I don't want to seem naive, but this wasn't the real Jerry Scheff, was it ?

[After all, Marty Lacker post on AEK]

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:07 pm

ColinB wrote:I don't want to seem naive, but this wasn't the real Jerry Scheff, was it ?

I always wondered why Marty Lacker does not post here on FECC as here are far more Elvis fans than on AEK.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:26 pm

Luuk wrote:
ColinB wrote:I don't want to seem naive, but this wasn't the real Jerry Scheff, was it ?

I always wondered why Marty Lacker does not post here on FECC as here are far more Elvis fans than on AEK.

He doesn't want to upset you, Luuk...........

Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:53 pm

I can undertsand why new comers wouldn't want to post on here. Some of the people on here are very rude and cruel. Actually, just a small handful, that I know of. This board is a great forum and there's some really knowledgeable fans on here. It's a great way to meet new friends and to do trades, etc. I for one always love meeting new fans either on here or face to face, most of the time it becomes a lasting friendship. It's funny how a man who has been gone thirty years can still inspire new friendships. I think he would also slap some of us around if he could, at times. I know I have had my moments on here. Needless to say I realized it was wrong and instantly knew if Elvis could reach me he would probably karate chop my ass. I try to live and treat others the way he would have but sometimes my defenses go up on certain subjects. Carol is a good person, so I think banning her would be a blow to the forum. I doubt very much that with what she has stated there's reason to ban her anyways. Hopefully the newbies will see this thread and realize there are some who think they are the walking , talking webster of the elvis world, which is a good thing as long as they consider others feeling and come out and play with us. It's always beneficial in the long run