All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

CHARRO! nude?

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:45 am

I just read this on IMDB.com:

There's a nude scene, where Ina Balin leaves the bath-tub, as Elvis's character appears in her room. This scene is rarely seen, and is generally not in the edits of the film that have been televised or on video/DVD.

Anyone here got that clip? It's my favorite movie....

Yeah

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:54 am

Wow, thats real cool!!

Too bad the don't release a proper editon of this film on DVd, with remastered picture/sound...

:roll:

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:11 am

Sorry John I keep forgetting to upload this to my site, and with being away on holiday I completely forgot :oops:

Here it is for those who haven't seen it

http://keithflynn.com/video/Charro%20nude%20scene.mpg

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:13 am

THANX!!!

Thats really great!! It even makes the movie cooler... :o

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:36 am

Keith -

Thanks for that !

Apparently, the Charro ! script was even raunchier, with full-frontal nudity [much to Elvis delight] but was cleaned up even before the cameras rolled.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:52 am

I have these pics in a paul leecher book (yes i do own one of his books :oops: )

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:54 am

That's it now Kev, your secret's out!

You'll never be thought of the same on this board from now on :lol:

Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:01 am

I also have a US magazine somewhere that shows stills from the bar scene early on in the movie where two young ladies have their baps out, though for what purpose isn't exactly clear. Still, I ain't complaining.

Don't know if the scene was actually filmed or if these stills are the only thing that remain. Shame there were no baps in the finished movie - might have livened it up a bit.

I do recall seeing the Ina Balin bath scene in a print that was shown at a private cinema locally in the late '70s, but I can't recall it being on any of the video versions or in any of the TV showings.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:30 am

Not only the nude scenes were cut out but many action gunfight scenes from Charro were also cut out. And for Asia, they even cut out that neck branding scene. Oh dear, they thought we couldn't take it. What a shame. If only they can come out now with a NEW Re-Edited Special Edition, Remastered with 5.1 sound etc on DVD, that will be real cool

Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:35 am

But it really is a lousy film. Elvis' acting is more wooden than Sherwood Forest and the script is cliche-ridden. Even the horses look embarrassed.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:29 am

Thanks guys...I love bath water !

Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:15 am

Keith...i aint never been thought off...anything for a long time on the board.

(card coming soon :wink: )

Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:50 am

I have seen the nude scene in the cinema when it was shown here in the Philippines.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:45 am

Does the movie also show the scenes where she is sunbathing topless?
She obviously wears her bikini bottoms though. Check out that tan line.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:39 am

Too bad there aren't any more scenes like that taken from other movies, as Ina Balin was never my favourite Elvis co-star.
Now, imagine a scene like this with Jocelyn Lane, Shelley Fabares... hmm..better stop now... :wink:
C'mon FTD - if it's in the vaults, release it - u know it would be a bestseller... :lol:

Bjorn

Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:53 am

If they had included these nudity scenes in an Elvis movie, they would've had to go off the scale when rating it!

Remember, Blue Hawaii (of all movies!) got the brand "Parental Guidance", for heaven's sake! :shock: :lol:

Br
Kristian

Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:58 am

jus curious, doesn't Elvis bend her over and boink, uh, scuse me, I mean, spank that ass in the next scene :?: :P

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:51 pm

Only one thing I can say after watching that clip:

"WEHEY!" 8)

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:57 pm

I wonder how many takes it took Elvis to get that scene just right?

Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:01 pm

NorwegianFan wrote:Too bad there aren't any more scenes like that taken from other movies, as Ina Balin was never my favourite Elvis co-star.
Now, imagine a scene like this with Jocelyn Lane, Shelley Fabares... hmm..better stop now... :wink:
C'mon FTD - if it's in the vaults, release it - u know it would be a bestseller... :lol:

Bjorn

Maybe Colin B can help you with some Jocelyn Lane pics..... :D :P

Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:26 pm

woodleyjohn wrote:Image

I posted this on here before and I sent the clip to Keith recently and I believe it may have been posted on Jordan's site.

If you want a copy of the movie, I'm sure it can be arranged.

That chick is just asking for a DP.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:47 am

I guaran-damn-tee-ya that that isn't Ina Balin's body.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:22 am

Well, even if it's not, she was a pretty lady and as in all Elvis films, we sometimes have to "make believe."

Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:41 am

Rob wrote:Well, even if it's not, she was a pretty lady and as in all Elvis films, we sometimes have to "make believe."

That T&A sure don't leave much to the imagination!!! :oops: