All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

ERNST IN HOSPITAL

Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:51 pm

Now is the time to put all politics a side between the Memphis Recording Service and FTD over the forthcoming Sun box by both parties in this unfortunate situation.

Mr Jorgensen has been seriously ill in the last few weeks and is undergoing serious surgery. I will not elaborate on the illness as i feel that it is not my place to do so. My thoughts are now with his family.

I would like to take the opportuinity to Ernst for a wishful speedy recovery and hope that the surgery goes well.I also give my best wishes to his family and friends and will be keeping my fingers crossed and I know that I speak for all of us.

Thank you

Joseph Pirzada

Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:56 pm

My prayers are with Ernst and his family.

Get well soon

GG

Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:57 pm

This is sad news. I hope he recovers quickly.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:03 pm

Hope he is soon well again !

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:07 pm

Get well soon Ernst - healing vibes headed your way!

Jules

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:15 pm

Best of luck Ernst. I hope all goes well.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:28 pm

A speedy recovery Ernst!!!

8)

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:28 pm

Well said Joseph.

Ernst.........Get well soon ''Big Boss Man''.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:31 pm

Hope you are up and about soon...keep you mind on yer health...Roger will look after your work till your back at the helm.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:31 pm

May you come through with flying colours :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:33 pm

Get well ernst

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:44 pm

Maybe all of those arseholes out there who constantly hang sh*t on the man, may ease up for a while. I hate hypocrites who kiss arse (ass) once 'something' happens!
Ernst, get well soon, man!

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:55 pm

Ernst is a great and i hope he makes a speedy recovery my thoughts are with you and your family.

Jess

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:56 pm

Wishing you a speedy recovery,Ernst.

Dan.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:24 pm

My very best wishes to Ernst and his family.

Get Well Soon!

Rich

Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:27 pm

that's sad news - well, seems like it was all too much in the past time.

Best wishes from etp!

Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:44 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Maybe all of those arseholes out there who constantly hang sh*t on the man, may ease up for a while. I hate hypocrites who kiss arse (ass) once 'something' happens!

This don´t belong in this sort of a thread. What is your problem? There´s nothing wrong with people expressing their concern. If you don´t have something positive to say, shut up!

Sincerely MB280E

Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:47 pm

We will pray for you! You´ll be out of this hospital soon to continue working man!!

Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:51 pm

My thouhts and prayers go out to Ernst and his family. I hope you feel bettter real soon.

Mike C

Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:06 pm

This is terrible news for Elvis fans and for the many, many Elvis fans who are Ernst Jorgensen fans.

Anyone who is able to confirm -- or even better, refute -- this information please do so ASAP.

If it is true, I know there are many of us who will want to send our very best wishes to Ernst.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:19 pm

Ernst, that's bad news man. Get well soon.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:20 pm

elvissessions.com wrote:This is terrible news for Elvis fans and for the many, many Elvis fans who are Ernst Jorgensen fans.

Anyone who is able to confirm -- or even better, refute -- this information please do so ASAP.

If it is true, I know there are many of us who will want to send our very best wishes to Ernst.

That's a good point.

And accordingly, god bless Ernst Jorgensen in either case.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:21 pm

Best wishes, and prayers! Thank you for all your hard work through the years!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:41 pm

I hope the operation goes well for Ernst and that he makes a speedy recovery.

He is irreplaceable in the Elvis World and our thoughts and prayers are with him.

Brian :(

Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:43 pm

I'm absolutely not in a position to confirm or deny the report, but I do want to pass along that I have just had word from a very reliable source who knows Ernst well.

That person says that as of two weeks ago, Ernst "looked very healthy and happy" and did not mention any illness or operations.

Since then, this person has been in touch with Ernst via e-mail -- and still no mention of health problems.

As we all know, Ernst has been in communication with ANOTHER source within the last few days and appeared to be talking casually about future plans.

Here's hoping that these concerns are overblown if not outright wrong.

Let's keep checking and updating.