All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Priscilla's Plastic Surgery Featured On E! Show, Eek!

Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:38 am

I don't know if this show was televised already before, but today ran an episode called "100 Oops! Celebrity Moments". It was the likes of various celebrities and their embarassing moments caught on tape, and I couldn't believe that they categorized PB's face as one of the "oops" moments. Right along with different commentators literally picking apart her features. I thought that was stretching it a little in seeking material for the show, in addition to be vicious about something that she's probably heard enough comments about. How humiliating for her, I think she still looks quite beautiful and obviously takes good care of herself.

There was a short clip of Vegas wedding footage of her and EP which I'd not seen before.

Re: Priscilla's Plastic Surgery Featured On E! Show, Eek!

Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:22 am

Net wrote:I think she still looks quite beautiful and obviously takes good care of herself.

Last time I saw her, I was reminded of Jack Nicholson playing "The Joker."

Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:25 am

Is that your 8x10 Rob? I heard Nicholson was a tough autograph to get.

Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:33 am

Priscilla's smile does indeed look like The Jokers'! :lol: I also saw a recent photo of Ozzy Osbourne. Priscilla looks like him too with her hair! :lol: Plastic is not always beautiful! :lol: Could some one post a photo of Priscilla with the Joker? :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:57 am

I saw a recent picture of her with Lisa Marie when Lisa got the best new rock vocalist award in Los Angeles, man she was as white as a sheet. I thought she looked OK on "Elvis By The Presleys" DVD though.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:15 pm

Thats because she was not sitting next to a fire.

Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:35 pm

she's looks scary nowadays. it's really sad, cause she was so beautiful before...

Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:22 pm

What's wrong with this, then ?

Oh, yeah, I see what you mean.................

Good god

Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:29 pm

Good God, just look at that 60 year old hand!!! and then look at her 20 year old face. That's REAL creapy!

Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:32 pm

the horror

Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:36 pm

When photographers ask her to smile for the camera they have to give her 20 minutes notice! :wink:

Re: .

Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:08 pm

Blue-Gypsy wrote:Is that your 8x10 Rob? I heard Nicholson was a tough autograph to get.

Tony,
Jack is nearly impossible to get an authentic autograph from. He is notorious for not signing and the majority of his autographs you see are pre-prints and auto-penned. In fact, I have only seen a few that are definitely real.

Tom

P.S. FYI, the one in above is authentic.

Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:42 pm

Priscilla has had plastic surgery?! No way...

Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:01 am

KHoots wrote:Priscilla has had plastic surgery?! No way...

No she just stuffed a bunch of M&M's in her cheeks.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:39 am

I bet Elvis would just love you guys slagging off the woman he loved.

You come across like a buch of middle aged jealous women in a beauty salon.

Lokked into mirrors lately :D

Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:47 am

I'm confused, are we judging plastic surgery, or just bad plastic surgery?

If we are condeming all plastic surgery, we may as well quit watching any TV or Movies.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:41 am

She´s so white that seems a wax doll.... :shock:

Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:25 am

KiwiAlan wrote:I bet Elvis would just love you guys slagging off the woman he loved. You come across like a buch of middle aged jealous women in a beauty salon.

I know. Aren't they terrible?!

I wonder if she's mad at the person who colored her hair.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:20 am

cilla has gone joan rivers on us...scary.

her paleness is truly frightening. her lips look really weird. and her face is too puffy in the cheeks...it's that butt-cheek look that you see in plastic surgery. :shock:

she should have just allowed herself to age normally. she's not still elvis' "child bride".

lisa marie is looking beautiful and quite natural (and damn good for late 30s!), and cilla is looking like a wax doll freak.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:30 am

Is anyone else staggered by the fact that Elvisgirl -- who declares Michael Jackson beautiful despite the fact that he's one of the most horrific walking plastic surgery disfigurements -- declares Priscilla a "horror"?

Priscilla may have gone overboard, but at least she didn't set out with the singleminded goal of mutilating herself.

And KiwiAlan, you're right about people passing judgment on Priscilla.

I recall that Elvisgirl posted a photo of herself on her online journal. In the photo, she wore a ski mask because, she said, she was so unattractive. I can't say this too often about her, but in this case, I'm willing to trust her judgment.
Last edited by elvissessions on Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:30 am

Elvisgirl wrote:the horror

I will be hung by my doohickies for saying this...I don't find the pic that bad. I hope my wife looks like this at 60 to be quite frank with you and I will be willing to pay for it. :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:49 am

ab

Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:40 am

ColinB wrote:What's wrong with this, then ?

Oh, yeah, I see what you mean.................

Check out her left hand. Looks a 90 yr old's.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:56 am

:lol: I almost jumped from my chair when I paid attention to her left hand :lol: :lol:
But she´s a 60 years old now.....

Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:18 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:the horror

So, according to this nutjob:

This bad:

This good:

If there was any doubt left as to elvisgirl's mental instability, this should confirm it.

Tom