Off Topic Messages

Will guess what I can do?

Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:47 pm

Guess who has several different browsers on their computer along with several different e-mail addresses. Enabling them to register under several different names.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:22 am

Well it's not me. :D

I deny everything!!! :wink:

:twisted:

Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:53 am

I'd personally feel pissed off if one person was acting as two or three.!
Anybody know who is doing this?

Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:17 am

You dont need different browsers, you will need only differnet email addreses. But you know you can create as many as you want in yahoo.com or hotmail.com ...

Definitely Off-topic issue .............

Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:20 am

Schizoid, ........ multiple-personality disorders .......... the whole nine-yards ................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PS - don't ever tell them that they ARE delusional. Never confront. Play along, listen, and indulge ...... and try to have some fun.

:lol:

N8
...just a fan....

Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:17 pm

Will you guys ever listen to me??? I have been telling you for months now that he is not who or what he purports himself to be. Yet, he still has those who, for whatever reason, still believe he is this slow, but harmless, little fellow who is just a fan of Elvis'. WRONG!!! He is a liar and a cheat and is laughing at every single one of you who are stupid enough to support him.
He recently started his same old crap of posting under a login name that was almost identical to mine on another board, then got caught red handed and ran crying to the moderator that I was picking on him saying "im not doning this, im not doning this". What a complete and udder moron. Of course, I'm sure that his allies will jump all over me for this post, but I really don't care. You guys are the ones who look foolish, not only to the rest of us who can see thru his pathetic act, but to simpkins himself.
Live with that.

Tom

Curtis

Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:26 pm

Will you please leave Mr. Simpkins alone, Tom?

He is real and I love him like a brother.

Keith Richards, Jr.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:36 pm

Well, Jr., you sure do jump right in and take up for your little friend awfully quickly and with great compassion. Even when he has been proven to be a fake on several occassions, you still back him up. How curious. We all know that the little schizoid uses several different login names, I'm betting that this is one of them?

Tom

Keith Richards, Jr.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:49 pm

I'm just being silly, Tom.

I also think that Curtis is a fake.

Have a great weekend!

Keith Richards, Jr.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:02 pm

That is you, simplekins!!! What a loser!!!

Tom

Browsers

Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:04 pm

You are right you could register in a different name using a different e-mail address but your I.P. address would remain the same. In order to fool the administration he uses a different browser such as AOL, Internet Explorer, Navigator, thus creating a different IP address.

Tony