Chat talk and light discussion

looking for squirrel (sq)

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi,
I am hopeing that someone can help me I am trying to find squirrel who used to come on this site and forum quite a lot a few years ago, june, jackie and john are looking for him. Anyone who can help???
Thanks, :smt006
Angel

Re: looking for squirrel (sq)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:44 am

ooops im sorry i didnt realise that trouble had already asked on another forum

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:56 am

he was looking in my window the other day ,, but he got away before I could ask,,sorry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:57 am

promiseland wrote:he was looking in my window the other day ,, but he got away before I could ask,,sorry

That squirrel looks shocked to the core.What the hell were you up to in your kitchen promiseland?

norrie

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:17 am

Angel wrote:Hi,
I am hopeing that someone can help me I am trying to find squirrel who used to come on this site and forum quite a lot a few years ago, june, jackie and john are looking for him. Anyone who can help???
Thanks, :smt006
Angel

He must come on other sites and forums now.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:15 pm

norrie wrote:
promiseland wrote:he was looking in my window the other day ,, but he got away before I could ask,,sorry

That squirrel looks shocked to the core.What the hell were you up to in your kitchen promiseland?
norrie

My Avatar was getting dressed.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:59 am

promiseland wrote:
norrie wrote:

norrie

I'm not one for using smilies but.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

norrie

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:04 pm

promiseland wrote:
norrie wrote:

norrie

I'm quite sure I'm in love with her... if you could please provide her name, address and telephone number it would be greatly appreciated.
Oh... and don't tell my wife!!!

Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

elvis-fan wrote:
promiseland wrote:
norrie wrote:

norrie

I'm quite sure I'm in love with her... if you could please provide her name, address and telephone number it would be greatly appreciated.
Oh... and don't tell my wife!!!

smt170