Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Some great 1977 pics!!!!!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:56 am

Man, I just opened this thread to have a look inside. Sadly, it's like a war zone in here!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Man, I just opened this thread to have a look inside. Sadly, it's like a war zone in here!

:smt066 :smt067 :smt070 :smt071 :smt068 smt172

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:08 am

paulsweeney wrote:
ian wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:Rob, 2 front row center tickets for me please.

Oh wonderful,the superstar picture man wants to get up close and personal with the sarcastic wunderkind! Why don't YOU ever post picture of yourself Rob,I'm sure Paul would love it,and you could sign it for him too!!

I see you're off you meds - relax man, life is too short to get all bent out of shape. By the way, who is the "superstar picture man"?

Funky or you?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 am

Francesc wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:
ian wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:Rob, 2 front row center tickets for me please.

Oh wonderful,the superstar picture man wants to get up close and personal with the sarcastic wunderkind! Why don't YOU ever post picture of yourself Rob,I'm sure Paul would love it,and you could sign it for him too!!

I see you're off you meds - relax man, life is too short to get all bent out of shape. By the way, who is the "superstar picture man"?

Funky or you?

I know he meant me, I was just yanking his chain :wink:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:11 am

ian wrote:Oh wonderful,the superstar picture man wants to get up close and personal with the sarcastic wunderkind! Why don't YOU ever post picture of yourself Rob,I'm sure Paul would love it,and you could sign it for him too!!

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, ian.

Of course, it is true, Paul is indeed "the superstar picture man."

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:58 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
ian wrote:Oh wonderful,the superstar picture man wants to get up close and personal with the sarcastic wunderkind! Why don't YOU ever post picture of yourself Rob,I'm sure Paul would love it,and you could sign it for him too!!

Or SPM for short...any additional comments anyone? I'm just the straight man :wink:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 am

paulsweeney wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Or SPM for short...any additional comments anyone? I'm just the straight man :wink:

It's Paul ... the Superstar Picture Man (SPM)!

Making the Elvis world a better place, one photo at a time.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:50 am

8) I haven't looked at the replies since I got upset the other day,and I'm afraid to look! To Paul and Francesc,I apologize if I was misunderstanding things.I love Elvis and with the constant criticizing of him on this board,well I just lost it, and things went from a molehill to a small mountain!? I know Rob has a "unique" sense of humor and I just let things get under my skin with the Elvis bashing and then I just read Francesc say,just leave me out of it,and I took that as,stay away from me with your absurd and trouble making beliefs and thoughts,and I'm just sticking up for Elvis and not enough people do that!! I quickly without having read the whole thing,saw Paul's reply to Rob regarding my post to Rob to do his stand-up sarcasm tour,and just jumped to a conclusion that they were making fun of me. But at any rate if I offended anyone,I am sorry,but I am not sorry for getting so mad at the constant criticism that a lot of you people on this board direct at Elvis,and I will always stick up for him!! 8)

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 pm

ian wrote:8) I haven't looked at the replies since I got upset the other day,and I'm afraid to look! To Paul and Francesc,I apologize if I was misunderstanding things.I love Elvis and with the constant criticizing of him on this board,well I just lost it, and things went from a molehill to a small mountain!? I know Rob has a "unique" sense of humor and I just let things get under my skin with the Elvis bashing and then I just read Francesc say,just leave me out of it,and I took that as,stay away from me with your absurd and trouble making beliefs and thoughts,and I'm just sticking up for Elvis and not enough people do that!! I quickly without having read the whole thing,saw Paul's reply to Rob regarding my post to Rob to do his stand-up sarcasm tour,and just jumped to a conclusion that they were making fun of me. But at any rate if I offended anyone,I am sorry,but I am not sorry for getting so mad at the constant criticism that a lot of you people on this board direct at Elvis,and I will always stick up for him!! 8)

No problem, all is good Ian - we all have bad days. Take care! 8)

Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 am

From '77 - Enjoy Y'all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 am

karlos wrote:From '77 - Enjoy Y'all

Charlie Hodge rocks out! :shock: