Post here your Elvis' pictures

ARE THESE PHOTOS REAL?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:59 pm

I found these pix on Lisa Marie's official facebook page & am wondering if they are real or doctored photos. Thought maybe some of you experts out there wouldl know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ARE THESE PHOTOS REAL?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Fake all.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 pm

bluejeans1944 wrote:I found these pix on Lisa Marie's official facebook page & am wondering if they are real or doctored photos. Thought maybe some of you experts out there wouldl know.

I'm not an expert by any means, but these are all doctored. I have nothing against people doctoring photos, but they should clearly mark them as doctored on the photo, so the right clickers would not further the "artwork" as the real thing.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Memphis wrote:...I have nothing against people doctoring photos, but they should clearly mark them as doctored on the photo, so the right clickers would not further the "artwork" as the real thing.

It's nothing new.

Some really famous wartime photos have proved to be 'fakes' in the years since !

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:17 pm

ColinB wrote:
Memphis wrote:...I have nothing against people doctoring photos, but they should clearly mark them as doctored on the photo, so the right clickers would not further the "artwork" as the real thing.

It's nothing new.

Some really famous wartime photos have proved to be 'fakes' in the years since !

You back up my point Colin, Just because it's nothing new doesn't make it right though.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Those are bad, bad fakes.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:58 am

there seems to be a lot of fakes including Lisa. Here's another -- I forget where I found this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:55 pm

srlogicom wrote:there seems to be a lot of fakes including Lisa. Here's another -- I forget where I found this one.

That one is so fake, it's funny.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:19 am

These are all pathetic. Not sure what kind of individual would find it worthwhile to photoshop family pictures of Elvis and his daughter.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:57 pm

If those are from Lisa's FaceBook page, I'm very, very, very surprised that someone would allow them to be posted without her coming back and saying that they are fakes.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Tony Trout wrote:If those are from Lisa's FaceBook page, I'm very, very, very surprised that someone would allow them to be posted without her coming back and saying that they are fakes.

They are not fakes -- they are "tributes"!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:01 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:If those are from Lisa's FaceBook page, I'm very, very, very surprised that someone would allow them to be posted without her coming back and saying that they are fakes.

They are not fakes -- they are "tributes"!

They are not fakes--they are homages

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:37 am

sooner wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:They are not fakes -- they are "tributes"!

And all these ones were posted through the years on TCB-World site.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:04 am

sooner wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:They are not fakes -- they are "tributes"!

Homages is where the heart is
And my heart is anywhere you are
Anywhere, you are, is homages

:smt006

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 am

i agree with you all. Homages, tributes dang i did not think along those lines.
Rockon fellas They are kinda cute

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm

srlogicom wrote:there seems to be a lot of fakes including Lisa. Here's another -- I forget where I found this one.

This one is definitely fake - it was originally Gary Glitter in this photo!!! LOL

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 pm

The facebook lisa is fake as is the facebook cilla. So many people converse with these idiots and yet its so obious they are fake. Silly buggers!

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:18 am

These two caught my eye: Are they fakes?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:21 am

Also, please tell me this one is legit! If anyone has the full photo, I'd sure like to see it. I think it is one of the most entrancing father-daughter photos I've ever seen. Does anyone know the correct date for it?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:25 am

I looked, but apparently kept only the photo above; at some point I had another of about the same scene, but another man was approaching Elvis, his back to the camera, I think, and Lisa or Elvis or both looked different, or Lisa was missing. Something about the pair of photos made me think that at least one of them had to be a fake...or something. Alas, I kept the first photo (above), and must have tosssed the other. Does any one know the photo to which I'm referring? If so, would you post it for our consideration -- unless this all old hat and has been gone over before, long since.

Thanks!

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:16 am

latebloomer wrote:Also, please tell me this one is legit! If anyone has the full photo, I'd sure like to see it. I think it is one of the most entrancing father-daughter photos I've ever seen. Does anyone know the correct date for it?

That looks exactly like it's from the Chautauqua film. (You know it as TTWG.) Where he wears that brown suit, and still looks drop-dead stunning. So, no. She was not there.

It's a fake. A total fake.

rjm

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 am

This topic is creeping me out.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:50 pm

too bad they're fake

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:18 am

Sigh. What a shame! Thanks, folks.