Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: New To My Eyes Candid

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:13 pm

KHoots wrote:
memphis1935 wrote:
It's obviously a 'typo'

I did question Billy about it. I asked him if he was sure it was '62 because i thought it looked like '69 ....what I got was ' I was there!! and Elvis didn't wear belts like this in '69 only in '62....and that he only started wearing the big concert belts in 1970 or '71 '

Ok Billy, you know best mate

I was considering cutting BS some slack, and chalking it up to the fact that he doesn't study the man like we all do, but this comment squashes that idea. Sheesh, Billy.

Awesome pic!

Once a d-bag, always a d-bag.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Elton wrote:Teresa is a cute liitle thing...
Great shot,thanks memphis for posting it!

I wouldn't call her cute. She looks like a 1969 version of one of those horrible Jersey Shore women. Great pic of Elvis though.

Re: 1969 Candid at Graceland Front Door

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:09 pm

How Billy can think that is 1962 is pathetic. That's like some of those people that post a pic of a impersonator and actually think it's Elvis or question if it's him or not.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 pm

ColinB wrote:'62 instead of '69 ?

Cut the boy some slack !

That's a lesson you should take to heart.

DEH wrote:

I wouldn't call her cute.

Beggars should never be choosers.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:56 pm

I did question Billy about it. I asked him if he was sure it was '62 because i thought it looked like '69 ....what I got was ' I was there!! and Elvis didn't wear belts like this in '69 only in '62....and that he only started wearing the big concert belts in 1970 or '71 '

Memphis, if you could be bothered, it would be fun to go back to Billy and ask how it is that Elvis is clearly wearing his diamond wedding ring in this picture. Obviously, as he says, he was there, so perhaps he could shed some light on why a single Elvis was wearing he wedding rings! Also, while you're on, you could forward the well known photos from Feb 1970 of Elvis wearing the exact same belt!

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 pm

DarrylMac wrote:

Memphis, if you could be bothered, it would be fun to go back to Billy and ask how it is that Elvis is clearly wearing his diamond wedding ring in this picture. Obviously, as he says, he was there, so perhaps he could shed some light on why a single Elvis was wearing he wedding rings! Also, while you're on, you could forward the well known photos from Feb 1970 of Elvis wearing the exact same belt!

It went through my mind to go back and point certain things out yesterday Darrymac, but he was adamant it was '62 and I didn't like to push it, even though I was chuckling to myself at the time. Having said that not 1 minute had gone by and there were 4 people liked my comment, so I was not alone in thinking it was blatantly '69. He's deleted the post now and the two pics, so i'm feeling rather proud of myself for getting in quick and saving them

Just thinking there. It's possible this was taken on the same day. I don't know how many times he wore the black shirt in '69 but the hair, the shirt, the watch, both photo's at Graceland, at night time.....shame we couldn't see if he is wearing the belt, but it could be the same day I guess.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Just noticed that the photo she sent me was cropped.. She also wrote copy on it.. Don't know why though..
I also thought it would be in better quality.. Here it is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Here's another one she sent me, although i've seen this photo before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
ColinB wrote:'62 instead of '69 ?
Cut the boy some slack !
That's a lesson you should take to heart.

Indubitably......................

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:57 am

DEH wrote:

I wouldn't call her cute. She looks like a 1969 version of one of those horrible Jersey Shore women. Great pic of Elvis though.

But i like Jersey Shore women,at this stage of life I'm in agreement with our boy ELvis.
When asked what kinda girls you like?...reply,female sir!!!
Like da Doc said, Begger's and the like..

Great find memphis...the plot thickens.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:33 pm

DEH wrote:I wouldn't call her cute....

You should, 'cuz she is.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Bit of a quick fix on both pics. That blotchy chest/neck in the smaller pic was hard to change, so did the best I could. :)

Bev

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Elton wrote:
DEH wrote:...I wouldn't call her cute.
She looks like a 1969 version of one of those horrible Jersey Shore women...
But i like Jersey Shore women...

What's this Jersey Shore women thing, then ?

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Found two more from that day

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:15 pm

elvisnorway wrote:Here's another one she sent me, although i've seen this photo before.

Both from the same day! Are these from 69?

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Wibi08 wrote:
elvisnorway wrote:Here's another one she sent me, although i've seen this photo before.

Both from the same day! Are these from 69?

They appear to be from early 1966, around the time Elvis filmed "Spinout" for MGM.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:50 am

i guess the ones in front of Graceland (with Baba & Cilla) are also from early '66
as he is wearing the same fringe hair style.

::rocks