Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

THE ESSENTIAL ELVIS - DOES IT FIT ON 2 CDS ??

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:40 am

After the , to say the least, 'strange' review of the Complete Masters by Mr. Fusilli in the Wall St. Journal he states at the end: ' What's essential could fit on a single CD or perhaps two' .
I keep thinkin....can it?? I mean, if you look at ESSENTIAL songs, tracks that really did matter,or are important to Elvis' career, so they not only have to be hits or million sellers.....can it fit on two discs, keeping in my mind to completely fill the 80 minutes of audio ??
I'm not sure, so i gave it a try :smt002

Any suggestions???

DISC 1

my happiness
thats allright
good rocking tonight
baby lets play house
blue moon
mystery train
heartbreak hotel
lawdy miss clawdy
hound dog
dont be cruel
love me tender
love me
all shook up
santa claus is back in town
one night
treat me nice
teddy bear
peace in the valley
jailhouse rock
don't
king creole
a big hunk o' love
a fool such as i
stuck on you
a mess of blues
reconsider baby
it's now or never
such a night
like a baby
are you lonesome tonight
g.i. blues

DISC 2

surrender
anything thats part of you
i feel so bad
can't help falling in love
his latest flame
little sister
good luck charm
return to sender
it hurts me
devil in disquise
viva las vegas
how great thou art
tomorrow is a long time
guitar man
big boss man
if i can dream
in the ghetto
suspicious minds
anyday now
see see rider ( 1970 )
i just can't help believin'
the wonder of you
american trilogy ( ALOHA )
burning love
merry christmas baby
steamroller blues ( ALOHA )
always on my mind
promised land
hurt
moody blue

Re: THE ESSENTIAL ELVIS - DOES IT FIT ON 2 CDS ??

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:44 am

Nah...you need more CDs.
The reviewer was a dick.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:46 am

rickeap wrote:Nah...you need more CDs.
The reviewer was a dick.

:smt005

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:52 am

The reviewer was a dick.

Agreeeed! 8)

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:24 am

The Essential Elvis Presley - 2 CD, Sony 2007

Disc 1:
That's All Right - Baby, Let's Play House - Mystery Train - Heartbreak Hotel - I Was the One - Blue Suede Shoes - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - Love Me Tender - All Shook Up - (There'll Be) Peace in the Valley (For Me) - Jailhouse Rock - Trouble - Fever - It's Now or Never - Reconsider Baby - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Little Sister - Follow That Dream - Can't Help Falling in Love

Disc 2:
Return to Sender - (You're The) Devil in Disguise - Bossa Nova Baby - Viva Las Vegas - Big Boss Man - A Little Less Conversation - If I Can Dream - Memories - In the Ghetto - Suspicious Minds - Don't Cry Daddy - Kentucky Rain - Polk Salad Annie - The Wonder of You - I Just Can't Help Believin' - Burning Love - Always on My Mind - Steamroller Blues - Hurt - Moody Blue

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:27 am

I would say, at least three ("Artist Of The Century") - nah, make it four ("Elvis 75 - Good Rockin' Tonight", but with some substitutions)

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:29 am

The reviewer was a dick.

I was just about to say the same thing. :smt004

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:29 am

We are not going to take a very bad review - bad in terms of analysis - serious, are we? It's just too much honour.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:34 am

It seems the angry fan from the original TTWII movie has a ton of cousins on this forum. Have many dirty littl' letters been written yet?

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:55 pm

I've gone through and made what I believe to be the Essential Cuts of Elvis Presley. It fits neatly on to 3-CDs (2-CDs just doesn't do the job). Note these are the essential cuts of tracks recorded in Elvis lifetime (i.e. no JXL Re-Mix), spread over 3 discs representing 3 eras of Presley's career (Pre-Army Rock n Roll years - Post-Army Induction thru Hollywood years - '68 Comeback followed by Vegas years). I believe these 3-CDs are enough Presley for either the casual fan, the fan of rock or just music in general. Every music fan should have something like this in their collection. This set includes every U.S./U.K. #1, every Top 10 U.S. hit (except "I Beg of You") and every well-known or crucial recording.

Disc 1: 1954-1958
1. That's All Right
2. Blue Moon
3. Good Rockin' Tonight
4. Baby, Let's Play House
5. Mystery Train
6. Trying to Get to You
7. I Got a Woman
8. Heartbreak Hotel
9. Blue Suede Shoes
10. My Baby Left Me
11. One-Sided Love Affair
12. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy
13. Shake, Rattle and Roll
14. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
15. Hound Dog
16. Don't Be Cruel
17. Love Me Tender
18. Love Me
19. Too Much
20. All Shook Up
21. Mean Woman Blues
22. (There'll Be) Peace In the Valley (For Me)
23. (Let's Have a) Party
24. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
25. One Night
26. Loving You
27. Jailhouse Rock
28. Treat Me Nice
29. Blue Christmas
30. Don't
31. Hard Headed Woman
32. Trouble
33. King Creole
34. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck

Disc 2: 1958-1966
1. I Need Your Love Tonight
2. A Big Hunk o' Love
3. (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I
4. I Got Stung
5. Stuck On You
6. A Mess of Blues
7. Fever
8. It's Now or Never
9. Are You Lonesome Tonight?
10. Reconsider Baby
11. Wooden Heart
12. Surrender
13. Crying In the Chapel
14. I Feel So Bad
15. Can't Help Falling In Love
16. (Marie's the Name) His Latest Flame
17. Little Sister
18. Good Luck Charm
19. Follow That Dream
20. Suspicion
21. She's Not You
22. Return to Sender
23. Bossa Nova Baby
24. (You're the) Devil In Disguise
25. Viva Las Vegas
26. Memphis, Tennessee
27. It Hurts Me
28. How Great Thou Art
29. Tomorrow Is a Long Time
30. Love Letters

Disc 3: 1967-1977
1. Guitar Man
2. Big Boss Man
3. You'll Never Walk Alone
4. U.S. Male
5. A Little Less Conversation [2nd Recording]
6. If I Can Dream
7. Memories
8. Don't Cry Daddy
9. In the Ghetto
10. Suspicious Minds
11. Stranger In My Own Home Town
12. Kentucky Rain
13. The Wonder of You
14. Polk Salad Annie
15. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
16. I Just Can't Help Believin'
17. I'm Leavin'
18. An American Trilogy
19. Burning Love
20. Always On My Mind
21. Promised Land
22. Moody Blue
23. Hurt
24. Way Down
25. Unchained Melody

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Matthew wrote:It seems the angry fan from the original TTWII movie has a ton of cousins on this forum. Have many dirty littl' letters been written yet?

I usually enjoy your knowledgeable posts but im afraid my friend u are way off base with this! You come across as trying desperately not to be a nerdy fanboy instead of observing with a tempered and reasonable assessment of this "joke" review. Reading it is a complete waste of time and is careless at best. He either has a serious lack of knowledge of his subject or he has an agenda. I conclude its a bit of both.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Elvis Presley is one of the very few, if only, artist/s where 2-CDs is not enough for an "Essential" compilation.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Good Time Charlie, your song list is tremendous! The only changes I would make to it is to drop Party and I Need your Love Tonight in favor of Money Honey and Such a Night.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Pete Dube wrote:Good Time Charlie, your song list is tremendous! The only change I would make to it is to drop Party in favor of Money Honey.

Yeah, I mean the only thing is slight personal preferences will always crop up from whoever compiles it be it Ernst Jorgenesen or just crazy fans like us. If you can scan through and see there's nothing important missing and all the songs are fantastic then you've achieved the goal set out.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:34 pm

You can get the 60 songs that charted in the U.S top 20 on two discs, but needless to say that does not cover alot. It would leave out all the live music, and studio classics such as Blue Suede Shoes.

I would say in addition to these 2 discs you would need a 3rd disc, a best of the rest if you will, maybe 2 CD of best of the rest. A CD covering the 68 comeback special. I complation of the live songs and CD of the gospel songs.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:I've gone through and made what I believe to be the Essential Cuts of Elvis Presley. It fits neatly on to 3-CDs (2-CDs just doesn't do the job). Note these are the essential cuts of tracks recorded in Elvis lifetime (i.e. no JXL Re-Mix), spread over 3 discs representing 3 eras of Presley's career (Pre-Army Rock n Roll years - Post-Army Induction thru Hollywood years - '68 Comeback followed by Vegas years). I believe these 3-CDs are enough Presley for either the casual fan, the fan of rock or just music in general. Every music fan should have something like this in their collection. This set includes every U.S./U.K. #1, every Top 10 U.S. hit (except "I Beg of You") and every well-known or crucial recording.

1. That's All Right
2. Blue Moon
3. Good Rockin' Tonight
5. Mystery Train
6. Trying to Get to You
7. I Got a Woman
8. Heartbreak Hotel
9. Blue Suede Shoes
10. My Baby Left Me
12. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy
15. Hound Dog
16. Don't Be Cruel
17. Love Me Tender
18. Love Me
19. Too Much
20. All Shook Up
21. Mean Woman Blues
23. (Let's Have a) Party
25. One Night
26. Loving You
27. Jailhouse Rock
28. Treat Me Nice
29. Blue Christmas
30. Don't
31. Hard Headed Woman
32. Trouble
33. King Creole

2. A Big Hunk o' Love
4. I Got Stung
5. Stuck On You
6. A Mess of Blues
7. Fever
8. It's Now or Never
10. Reconsider Baby
11. Wooden Heart
12. Surrender
13. Crying In the Chapel
14. I Feel So Bad
17. Little Sister
18. Good Luck Charm
19. Follow That Dream
20. Suspicion
21. She's Not You
22. Return to Sender
23. Bossa Nova Baby
25. Viva Las Vegas
26. Memphis, Tennessee
27. It Hurts Me
28. How Great Thou Art
30. Love Letters

1. Guitar Man
2. Big Boss Man
4. U.S. Male
6. If I Can Dream
7. Memories
8. Don't Cry Daddy
9. In the Ghetto
10. Suspicious Minds
12. Kentucky Rain
13. The Wonder of You
14. Polk Salad Annie
17. I'm Leavin'
18. An American Trilogy
19. Burning Love
20. Always On My Mind
21. Promised Land
22. Moody Blue
23. Hurt
24. Way Down
25. Unchained Melody

Good list but i dont think Wooden Heart, Fever, Bossa Nova Baby and Little Less Conversation are essential... :smt002

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:53 pm

explosionrocket wrote:
Good Time Charlie wrote:I've gone through and made what I believe to be the Essential Cuts of Elvis Presley. It fits neatly on to 3-CDs (2-CDs just doesn't do the job). Note these are the essential cuts of tracks recorded in Elvis lifetime (i.e. no JXL Re-Mix), spread over 3 discs representing 3 eras of Presley's career (Pre-Army Rock n Roll years - Post-Army Induction thru Hollywood years - '68 Comeback followed by Vegas years). I believe these 3-CDs are enough Presley for either the casual fan, the fan of rock or just music in general. Every music fan should have something like this in their collection. This set includes every U.S./U.K. #1, every Top 10 U.S. hit (except "I Beg of You") and every well-known or crucial recording.

1. That's All Right
2. Blue Moon
3. Good Rockin' Tonight
5. Mystery Train
6. Trying to Get to You
7. I Got a Woman
8. Heartbreak Hotel
9. Blue Suede Shoes
10. My Baby Left Me
12. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy
15. Hound Dog
16. Don't Be Cruel
17. Love Me Tender
18. Love Me
19. Too Much
20. All Shook Up
21. Mean Woman Blues
23. (Let's Have a) Party
25. One Night
26. Loving You
27. Jailhouse Rock
28. Treat Me Nice
29. Blue Christmas
30. Don't
31. Hard Headed Woman
32. Trouble
33. King Creole

2. A Big Hunk o' Love
4. I Got Stung
5. Stuck On You
6. A Mess of Blues
7. Fever
8. It's Now or Never
10. Reconsider Baby
11. Wooden Heart
12. Surrender
13. Crying In the Chapel
14. I Feel So Bad
17. Little Sister
18. Good Luck Charm
19. Follow That Dream
20. Suspicion
21. She's Not You
22. Return to Sender
23. Bossa Nova Baby
25. Viva Las Vegas
26. Memphis, Tennessee
27. It Hurts Me
28. How Great Thou Art
30. Love Letters

1. Guitar Man
2. Big Boss Man
4. U.S. Male
6. If I Can Dream
7. Memories
8. Don't Cry Daddy
9. In the Ghetto
10. Suspicious Minds
12. Kentucky Rain
13. The Wonder of You
14. Polk Salad Annie
17. I'm Leavin'
18. An American Trilogy
19. Burning Love
20. Always On My Mind
21. Promised Land
22. Moody Blue
23. Hurt
24. Way Down
25. Unchained Melody

Good list but i dont think Wooden Heart, Fever, Bossa Nova Baby and Little Less Conversation are essential... :smt002

"Wooden Heart" was a U.K. Number 1 and U.S. Number 1 by another artist (Joe McDowell I think?) - so that speaks for itself (and I hate the song!). "ALLC" in it's re-mix version (worse than this version) was a multi-global smash hit in 2002 so has to be included on any Essential set. "Bossa Nova Baby" was one of his best movie songs of the 60s and hit Number 8 in the Charts, the next secular Single to beat that was "In the Ghetto" a full 6 years later, so I think it merits it's place. As for "Fever", well Elvis' version has become a bit of a classic over the years, and is quite unlike most other things in the Presley canon. It's irresistable.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Good selection GTC, but I'd have included at least one Don Robertson song in there. The trouble with compilations is that sometimes the essential stuff is only so because it sold well, not because it was all that great. "Anything That's Part of You" is, to me at least, far more essential toward gaining a deeper understanding of Elvis than "Good Luck Charm," but it obviously made much less of an impression upon the world, in sales or popularity.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:52 pm

"You don't have to say you love me" is NOT essential. Even though it's Ernst's favourite Elvis song and it appears on EVERY love songs and hits compilation, it is a poor second best to Dusty Springfield's version. I have lost count of how many CD's this inferior performance appears on.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:I've gone through and made what I believe to be the Essential Cuts of Elvis Presley.

A most excellent effort!

Kylan wrote:I usually enjoy your knowledgeable posts but im afraid my friend u are way off base with this!

No - many here have apparently lost their sense of perspective resulting in a stack of overreactions to a review of a product that really will only appeal to die-hard fans of Elvis - who will know better about his body of work anyway. It is unlikely many/any casual followers of Elvis will be laying down hundreds of dollars to grab a copy of this boxset anyway.

TONY wrote:"You don't have to say you love me" is NOT essential. Even though it's Ernst's favourite Elvis song and it appears on EVERY love songs and hits compilation, it is a poor second best to Dusty Springfield's version. I have lost count of how many CD's this inferior performance appears on.

Did Ernst tell you that this is his favourtie Elvis song? "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" - despite being another 1970 example of Elvis covering another artists' signature hit song (see "Bridge Over Troubled Water", "You've Lost That Loving Feeling", "Proud Mary", "Sweet Caroline", and even "Polk Salad Annie") - represents a recording very popular with the fans. It shows Elvis working hard on a performance and arrangement that he is clearly passionate about. The single - backed with the great studio cut of "Patch it Up" - charted well, higher than the likes of "Kentucky Rain", "I've Lost You", "I'm Leavin'", "Seperate Ways", and even "Promised Land" in the USA and breaking the top 10 in a global spread of countries.

How 'bouts you offer up your thoughts on what an essential collection of Presley tracks should look like.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:55 pm

The flu has struck me and I seem to have time and a "change" to play some Elvis in all my boredom. YDHTSYLM is not my hottest Elvis fav song. It's like:
Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. But, the Second 2 None outting somehow got me back on track with that song. That's a mix I think I actually like.
When cutting slack on something like The Complete Masters it is like cutting slack on everything you like about Elvis. The collection is there, get it or not!
But, to keep track of the topic I gave some rare listening to the poorest soundtracks ever recorded by Elvis. Still, I came up with this if I had to cut down my
"desert island collection".

Paradise, Hawaiian Style
Drums Of The Island
This Is My Heaven
Sand Castles

Frankie And Johnny (DF)
Please Don’t Stop Loving Me (DF)
Shout It Out (DF)
Hard Luck (DF)

Shake That Tambourine (DF)
So Close, Yet So Far (DF)
Animal Instinct (DF)
Wisdom Of The Ages (DF)

This was the first impression I got! And when playing them after a while, and playing them loud, I think they are not that bad after all.
I think Pricilla said it best: The soundtrack recordings were not Elvis Presley music! I think many people tend to mix the facts. But, as Doc stated in a post here, some of his soundtrack recordings really stand out as beeing Elvis at his very best.

Most of us in here really know what Elvis' music is all about! I really don't care so much anymore what the new generations think about him. His a legend!
When I get out my fav Dean Martin recordings it is because I like to listen to them. I don't care what my kids might think! I like it and that what counts in the end!
When I play ABBA, Beatles, Stones, CCR, Elton or whoever, I play the music I like. If I want to play my Ray Smith CD or Buddy Knox LP I do because I like it.
The best of all: No one can take it from me! :)
Last edited by bajo on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:57 pm

The reviewer was a dick.

+10

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:41 am

Revelator wrote:Good selection GTC, but I'd have included at least one Don Robertson song in there. The trouble with compilations is that sometimes the essential stuff is only so because it sold well, not because it was all that great. "Anything That's Part of You" is, to me at least, far more essential toward gaining a deeper understanding of Elvis than "Good Luck Charm," but it obviously made much less of an impression upon the world, in sales or popularity.

I must say I agree with you - I did originally have "There's Always Me" in the list before editing it. My list isn't perfect by any means. In fact, if you look across all my posts about favourite tracks, "Anything That's Part of You" is one of my all time faves. The Don Robertson songs were impeccable and rank much higher for me and most fans than any "Good Luck Charm".

The problem with such Essential compilations is that they are just that. They're not necessarily the best 90 songs by Elvis spread across 3-Discs.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:46 am

TONY wrote:"You don't have to say you love me" is NOT essential. Even though it's Ernst's favourite Elvis song and it appears on EVERY love songs and hits compilation, it is a poor second best to Dusty Springfield's version. I have lost count of how many CD's this inferior performance appears on.

Are you for real? It beats the original by Dusty hands down. And I'm not just some Elvis fan-boy saying that. The fact it was his best selling studio track recorded in the 1970/1971 period speaks for itself.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:20 pm

The Doc's two disc "essential" track-listing is still probably the best one I have seen. Would have loved to have seen it issued by Sony as a mainstream compilation.....

AT YOUR REQUEST, VOLUME ONE
Musical highlights from Elvis Presley, in best-ever quality.

01. My Happiness 8.53 / take-home demo, SUN Studios, Memphis
02. That's All Right 7.54 / first single A-side, SUN Studios, Memphis
03. Blue Moon of Kentucky 7.54 / first single B-side, SUN Studios, Memphis
04. Good Rockin' Tonight 9.54 / single A-side, SUN Studios, Memphis
05. Baby, Let's Play House 2.55 / single A-side, SUN Studios, Memphis
06. Mystery Train 7.55 / single B-side, SUN Studios, Memphis
07. I Got A Woman 1.56 / first album, RCA Studios, Nashville
08. Heartbreak Hotel 1.56 / single A-side, RCA Studios, Nashville
09. Hound Dog 7.56 / single B-side, RCA Studios, New York
10. Don't Be Cruel 7.56 / single A-side, RCA Studios, New York
11. Love Me Tender 8.56 / single A-side, 20th Century Fox, Hollywood
12. Love Me 9.56 / second album, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
13. All Shook Up 1.57 / single A-side, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
14. I Beg Of You 1.57 / unissued, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
15. Is It So Strange 1.57 / extended play, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
16. One Night 2.57 / 1958 single A-side, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
17. Loving You 2.57 / single A-side, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
18. When It Rains, It Really Pours 2.57 / unissued, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
19. Jailhouse Rock 4.57 / single A-side, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
20. Young and Beautiful 4.57 / extended play, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
21. Blue Christmas 9.57 / Christmas album, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
22. Santa Claus Is Back In Town 9.57 / Christmas album, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
23. Don't 9.57 / 1958 single A-side, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
24. Crawfish 1.58 / "King Creole" album, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
25. King Creole 1.58 / single A-side, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
26. A Big Hunk O' Love 6.58 / 1959 single A-side, unedited, RCA Studio B, Nashville
27. Ain't That Loving You, Baby 6.58 / unissued, RCA Studio B, Nashville
28. I Got Stung 6.58 / single B-side, RCA Studio B, Nashville
29. A Fool Such As I 6.58 / 1959 single A-side, RCA Studio B, Nashville
30. Fame and Fortune 3.60 / single B-side, RCA Studio B, Nashville
31. A Mess Of Blues 3.60 / single B-side, RCA Studio B, Nashville
32. It Feels So Right 3.60 / "Elvis Is Back!" album, RCA Studio B, Nashville

AT YOUR REQUEST, VOLUME TWO
Musical highlights from Elvis Presley, in best-ever quality.

01. Such A Night 4.60 / "Elvis Is Back!" album, RCA Studio B, Nashville
02. Reconsider Baby 4.60 / "Elvis Is Back!" album, RCA Studio B, Nashville
03. Surrender 10.60 / single A-side, RCA Studio B, Nashville
04. Crying In The Chapel 10.60 / 1965 single A-side, RCA Studio B, Nashville
05. Can't Help Falling In Love 3.61 / single A-side, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
06. His Latest Flame 6.61 / single A-side, RCA Studio B, Nashville
07. Little Sister 6.61 / single B-side, RCA Studio B, Nashville
08. Suspicion 3.62 / "Pot Luck" album, RCA Studio B, Nashville
09. Return To Sender 3.62 / single A-side, Radio Recorders, Los Angeles
10. Memphis, Tennessee 1.64 / 1965 "Elvis For Everyone" album, RCA Studio B, Nashville
11. If I Loved You 66-67 / unissued home demo, Los Angeles
12. Trouble/Guitar Man 6.68 / "TV Special" album, Western Recorders, Los Angeles
13. Tiger Man 6.68 / album track, NBC-TV Studios, Burbank
14. If I Can Dream 6.68 / unissued TV version, NBC-TV Studios, Burbank
15. In The Ghetto 1.69 / single A-side, American Sound, Memphis
16. Suspicious Minds 1.69 / single A-side, American Sound, Memphis
17. Kentucky Rain 2.69 / 1970 single A-side, American Sound, Memphis
18. I Got A Woman 8.69 / unissued, International Hotel, Las Vegas
19. Polk Salad Annie 2.70 / "On Stage" album, International Hotel, Las Vegas
20. Walk A Mile In My Shoes 2.70 / "On Stage" album, International Hotel, Las Vegas
21. It's Your Baby, You Rock It 6.70 / "Elvis Country" album, RCA Studio B, Nashville
22. Merry Christmas Baby 5.71 / unedited single A-side, RCA Studio B, Nashville
23. Burning Love 3.72 / single A-side, RCA Studio C, Los Angeles
24. I've Got A Thing About You Baby 7.73 / 1974 single A-side, Stax Studios, Memphis
25. Promised Land 12.73 / 1974 single A-side, Stax Studios, Memphis

Elvis - At Your Request
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38553