Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Who Wants My Elvis Collection?

Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 am

Rob, I wish you all the best for a full and swift recovery.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:23 am

Rob,
May God be with you and bless you with a speedy recovery. And to answer your question, all of my music collection 45's, LP's, 8 Tracks, Cassettes, CD's (including Elvis and many others) all go to my music loving daughter....DVD's and video's included.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 am

Rob wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:can't do without that razor-sharp wit for more than a day!!! :)

Many here would disagree.

As all of these posts suggest... I think you be wrong my friend. So get your butt back here!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:10 am

I must admit, the posts have surprised me. And they're very much appreciated.

I love all y'all!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:19 am

Rob wrote:I must admit, the posts have surprised me. And they're very much appreciated.

I love all y'all!

Right .....

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:21 am

Well, I did at the time.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:24 am

Good luck with your surgery, Rob.
Positive thought will be sent you way from central Ontario.
No question, you'll recover and feel better than ever!!

I've always thought my two daughters should receive my Elvis cd's once I'm gone.
Everytime they play Elvis, it would bring them comfort as they think of their dear old dad.

I know I feel close to my late father everytime I hear Bing Crosby sing "That's An Irish
Lullaby". Music has wonderful healing powers, so listen to your favourite Elvis songs whilst
you recover from your surgery!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:54 am

I am a prayin' sort of guy. So I will be putting in a good word for ya, Rob. You're the classiest act on the bill.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Could've sworn I already replied to this thread, but it doesn't seem to have shown up..

Best of luck Rob. Hope it all goes well.

As for my collection.. I've no kids, and don't anticipate having any, so I guess it all goes to my family. I'd say eventually everything would go to the Irish Elvis Fan Club, or to charity.. either way is fine, but I would like to see someone get some enjoyment out of it. It's certainly brought joy to me over the years.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Good luck, Rob! You have the best sense of humor on this forum and some of your posts really make me laugh. I hope we'll see you back from hospital soon.

As for my collection, I decided to leave everything to my friend who will appreciate all these cd's. My wife actually read that and she's already complaining.
Threathing that she'll sell them off first.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Here's wishing and praying for a successful operation and swift recovery!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 pm

KB wrote:Good luck, Rob! You have the best sense of humor on this forum and some of your posts really make me laugh. I hope we'll see you back from hospital soon.

As for my collection, I decided to leave everything to my friend who will appreciate all these cd's. My wife actually read that and she's already complaining.
Threathing that she'll sell them off first

By God! Somebody stop that woman! :lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:57 pm

James27 wrote:
KB wrote:Good luck, Rob! You have the best sense of humor on this forum and some of your posts really make me laugh. I hope we'll see you back from hospital soon.

Threathing that she'll sell them off first

By God! Somebody stop that woman! :lol:

there's a hit man on the way :lol:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 pm

A friend of mine went thru the exact same type of surgery about 6 years ago. He came thru it fine, and came out speaking normally, I hope the same for you. I wish you a speedy recovery and all the love shown here for you should leave no doubt that when it counts, people here care about you.

As for my collection, it will go to my children...if they want it(I drove them crazy with it, LOL), anything they don't want, I want to go to a few special friends of mine who love Elvis. My best friends mother, and a friend who lives locally as we share our collections with each other.

Take care and get well quickly as you will be missed.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi Rob,
Isn't the internet a funny thing?
Who would have thought years ago there would be people from everywhere (including Buenos Aires, Argentina) would be praying for you and wishing you well?
I sure wish you have a successful surgery, as the saying goes: Yerba mala nunca muere (bad weed never dies).

So all the best to you and if your collection is big enough (I suspect it is) have someone from your family sell it all and give the proceeds to charity.
Elvis would like that!
Cheers and all the best!
Javi

Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 am

My thoughts are with you Rob,hope you have a full and speedy recovery.

As for my collection I would probably tell the wife or daughter to sell them on e-bay so they
could get a little money from them.

norrie

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:47 am

Rob wrote:I must admit, the posts have surprised me. And they're very much appreciated.

I love all y'all!

I'm surprised that you're surprised !

Lots of quick witted peeps on here, but you've gave me the most "LOL" moments on here, Rob.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:48 am

Do you really "LOL?"

Will you be my BFF?

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:53 am

Big Fat Friend ?

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:59 am

Rob wrote:Do you really "LOL?" YES...if not LOL then a big grin at least.

Will you be my BFF?
Don't know what a BFF is, not sure I wanna know.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:33 am

Dan_T wrote:
Rob wrote:Do you really "LOL?" YES...if not LOL then a big grin at least.

Will you be my BFF?
Don't know what a BFF is, not sure I wanna know.

Best Friends Forever

Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:08 pm

The time has come. If anything should happen to me today, someone please put an Elvis duck on my grave.

Y'all behave now.

Til we meet you again, may God bless you -- Adios.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:14 pm

The time has come. If anything should happen to me today, someone please put an Elvis duck on my grave.

Think positive. I also got my problems with that but be optimistic. See you real soon!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:52 pm

God bless you Rob!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Good luck today man and get back on here ASAP :)