Post here your Elvis' pictures

Anyone have close up photos of the rings from Aloha Special?

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:43 am

It's hard to make out which rings he's got on in Aloha From Hawaii, and it'd just be nice to see close up photos of the rings. Anyone have shots?

Re: Anyone have close up photos of the rings from Aloha Spec

Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:15 am

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Thanks Terry. Elvis really liked horseshoe rings. Did he make any comments anywhere on why he regularly wore them?

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:35 pm

jon_burrows wrote:Thanks Terry. Elvis really liked horseshoe rings. Did he make any comments anywhere on why he regularly wore them?

From 1974 concert
:Here Elvis talks about his suit and his diamond rings
- "You helped pay for them"!! - all in a friendly tease with the audience and he honestly explains that he loves being on stage as it's "My life blood and I love it".

Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:33 pm

That's the ring I'm aware of. What I am really hoping for is photos of the rings he had on his other hand.

Thanks though.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:23 am

Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:43 am

Have a look at " elvis rings" topic.If no't I have more.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 am

Here's the thread of Elvis Rings
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=56344&start=0&hilit=Elvis+Rings

However, it doesn't specify if any of those rings were the ones he wore during Aloha From Hawaii. (besides the horseshoe one) Were they?
Last edited by elvis8atari on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:52 am

The one on his pointer finger looks like it has a jewel in it. So my GUESS is that it might be the sapphire ring, but I'm not sure at all.
Sapphire Ring - http://www.shopelvis.com/Product.aspx?c ... c=EPAM2627

There's gotta be someone on this site that knows this stuff.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:00 am

I have aloha from hawaii concert good quality.I will look tommoro and i will see the rings.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:16 pm

elvis aloha from Hawaii rings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:49 pm

^^ Is this last ring pictured the ShopElvis Aloha ring?

If I knew the gold wouldn't wear off, I'd buy it just to
get some attention. Wonder if it would be the good
kind of attention? Serious bling.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 am

Man, that horseshoe ring sure does look like the inspiration for the later famous TCB ring with that HUGE diamond in the middle on top of all that gold!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:13 am

Phoenix78 wrote:Man, that horseshoe ring sure does look like the inspiration for the later famous TCB ring with that HUGE diamond in the middle on top of all that gold!

Sometimes I wonder if they used the same center stone for both.
Just like everything else Elvis, even the rings have some tall tales.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Here's another shot of the rings on his right hand: http://www.cosmofineart.com/HG_Elvis_Color_AlohaViaSat.jpg

My question - is that an ID bracelet or a watch or something else on his right wrist?

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:22 pm

LDK wrote:Here's another shot of the rings on his right hand: http://www.cosmofineart.com/HG_Elvis_Color_AlohaViaSat.jpg

My question - is that an ID bracelet or a watch or something else on his right wrist?

That's just simply a gold bracelet on his right wrist - nothing more.

Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing any rings like these (or something similar) you can go to Artie Dadyan's website:

Design By Artie

I have the huge horseshoe diamond ring that Elvis wore on his left hand in AFH that I bought from Artie. He makes very, very, very good products.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:02 am

OK, one more, while we're cataloging the AFH jewelry - what about the necklace?

I can't find a good picture of it but you can see it on the DVD (or YouTube) very clearly early during My Way:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:10 am

LDK wrote:OK, one more, while we're cataloging the AFH jewelry - what about the necklace?

I can't find a good picture of it but you can see it on the DVD (or YouTube) very clearly early during My Way:

The necklace is gold and simply says "ELVIS"

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 am

Tony Trout wrote:
LDK wrote:Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing any rings like these (or something similar) you can go to Artie Dadyan's website:

Design By Artie

I have the huge horseshoe diamond ring that Elvis wore on his left hand in AFH that I bought from Artie. He makes very, very, very good products.

Tony thanks for the link. I'd never heard of Artie. I'm guessing you're very pleased with the horseshoe ring?
Did you go with silver or gold? I'm interested in the silver, so if that's what you got did it have the sterling
silver stamp inside the ring? Thanks.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:25 pm

iplayastrat wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:
LDK wrote:Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing any rings like these (or something similar) you can go to Artie Dadyan's website:

Design By Artie

Tony thanks for the link. I'd never heard of Artie. I'm guessing you're very pleased with the horseshoe ring?
Did you go with silver or gold? I'm interested in the silver, so if that's what you got did it have the sterling
silver stamp inside the ring? Thanks.

If I can say this here, Artie used to work with the late Dennis Roberts (Elvis's optician) then went out on his own.

I am very, very, very pleased with the horseshoe ring. I wear it every time I play a gig and people always ask me where I got it.

I wound up getting the gold horseshoe ring because, just like Elvis, that's what he had on in the AFH show but my ring is MUCH smaller because of my hand size.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Thanks Tony T.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 am

Cool thread and pics :D

Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:46 pm

elvis8atari wrote:The one on his pointer finger looks like it has a jewel in it. So my GUESS is that it might be the sapphire ring, but I'm not sure at all.
Sapphire Ring - http://www.shopelvis.com/Product.aspx?c ... c=EPAM2627

There's gotta be someone on this site that knows this stuff.

i don't think that's the one. It looks like something he would wear in 1970.

However, if you go to b-k enterprises' website you can see a lot of jewelry. Many of the rings looks like the ones Elvis wore, and some not.
I've heard somewhere that he wore a pear shaped horseshoe ring also. But i'm not sure.

here's the link to b-k:
http://69.94.125.76/store/jewelry.html

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:10 am

Hi folks,

Regarding the very large horseshoe ring on his left hand, the centre stone was 11.5 carat, the same size as the tcb ring main diamond. The ring shank was platinum and gold.

I wrote to Graceland regarding this ring around 20 years ago and got a nice reply. I still have the letter lol.

I asked if they had that ring. They don't, Elvis gave it away :-O

It's my favourite of his rings :-)