Chat talk and light discussion

Re: The official 'I'm Leaving' thread!

Sat May 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Thank you guys. It really was an anticlimax. The business-class-people were just boarding and we had to go away. But my first concern was and still is my moms health.

Luuk, I will give her your message.

Sun May 02, 2010 10:16 am

Oh, Monique, your poor mother !

And what a let-down for you !

Hope she is soon well & you can make your trip !

Sun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Thank you Colin. It is a hugh disappointment for both of us. But right now we're just concerned about her health. I sure hope we get another chance to do this trip together.

Mon May 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Thank you Carolyn.

The people at Heartbreak Hotel were very nice; they pay back our downpayment. I didn't even had to ask for it.

My mom was out of breath last night; it seemed she has problems with getting rid of water. It's heaping behind her longs. :(

Tue May 04, 2010 9:26 am

Monique,sorry to hear about you and your mum,i wish her a speedy recovery

Tue May 04, 2010 12:43 pm

keninlincs wrote:Monique,sorry to hear about you and your mum,i wish her a speedy recovery

Thank you so much.

Fri May 21, 2010 7:55 pm

I'm gone. Bye.
It was fun exchanging thoughts and information with the few nice people here, but the idiots took all the fun away.
I have better things to do than argue with adults who never passed the stage of being a 12 year old who never achieved anything in life but criticize the man who made Elvis a world star, criticize his family, criticize his movies, songs, whatever.
While you waste your life behind the PC thinking you are great, I enjoy sitting in the sun!!!!!!!

Fri May 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Take a break, long or short , Luuk and then come back ...We all should do that sometimes.

Sun May 23, 2010 12:55 am

Luuk wrote:I'm gone. Bye.
It was fun exchanging thoughts and information with the few nice people here, but the idiots took all the fun away.

But if all the 'good guys' up & leave, those same 'idiots' will take over the asylum !

Come back soon, Luuk !

Tue May 25, 2010 7:20 am

I'll be leaving today in about 3 hours, I'll be back about 5 hours later. Wish me luck.

Tue May 25, 2010 11:16 am

ECC83 wrote:I'll be leaving today in about 3 hours, I'll be back about 5 hours later.
Wish me luck.

Good luck !

Tue May 25, 2010 2:18 pm

ECC83 wrote:I'll be leaving today in about 3 hours, I'll be back about 5 hours later. Wish me luck.

"LUCK"

Sat May 29, 2010 3:15 am

Luuk wrote:I'm gone. Bye.
I have better things to do than argue with adults who never passed the stage of being a 12 year old who never achieved anything in life but criticize the man who made Elvis a world star, criticize his family, criticize his movies, songs, whatever.
While you waste your life behind the PC thinking you are great, I enjoy sitting in the sun!!!!!!!

Your pale complexion says differently, but hopefully you'll return like many others have over the years. We need a few devoted Tom Parker enthusiasts to keep some balance.

Sun May 30, 2010 11:20 pm

I had a soft spot for old Luuk.

Mon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm

londonflash wrote:I had a soft spot for old Luuk.

Well, he hasn't left quite yet as he came back and changed his avatar picture after anouncing his departure....

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 am

I'm off on holiday for two weeks from tomorrow !

Y'all be good while I'm gone now !

I'll send you all a postcard from sunny Dorset, & bring each one of you a stick of rock...................

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:53 am

have a good one colin and mind no skirt chasing :wink: :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:19 am

ColinB wrote:I'm off on holiday for two weeks from tomorrow !

Y'all be good while I'm gone now !

I'll send you all a postcard from sunny Dorset, & bring each one of you a stick of rock...................

Have a nice holiday Colin(aniseed rock for me please )

Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Whatever you guys have said on this page, I cannot concentrate as long
as "rockandroller" is around... :lol: :smt002

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:Whatever you guys have said on this page, I cannot concentrate as long
as "rockandroller" is around... :lol: :smt002

:lol:

Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Hi All -

I got back early this morning !

Got some reading to catch up on !

Anything interesting happen while I was gone ?

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Where's my rock?

(Hope you had a good holiday! :D )

Geoff

Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:05 pm

ColinB wrote:Hi All -

I got back early this morning !

Got some reading to catch up on !

Anything interesting happen while I was gone ?

Who are you again :? and no !

Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:45 pm

carolynlm wrote:Hey all...
I am heading down to Brisbane for a week or so. My daughter is sailing in from Sydney on Thursday, and we haven't seen each other for almost 2 years. She is then off to Townsville, then over to New Zealand.
For the Aussies.....Brookes ship is taking the relatives of the sailors and passengers from the hospital ship the Centaur out to the site where it was sunk by the Japanese during WW2....I would love to go with them, but I'm not sure that wil be possible. Hopefully the weather will hold up, it's not great at the moment....
anyway, I'll check in when I get back to Bundaberg....y'all behave now...... :lol:

Have a great time.
It is always great to see relatives.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Have a great time & give my love to Brooke !