You can add here the info of Elvis in the media

Re: Priscilla video on TODAY show this morning

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:18 am

Moderator1 wrote:
elvisallc wrote:
Matthew wrote:
elvisallc wrote:The mods already told you once, if you don't like what I post then don't read it or click on it. Simple as that. You're only asking for trouble or arguments by replying to something that you have no interest in.

And I got news for you too, I don't care what you like or don't like that I post. You don't make the rules neither do I. If you don't like it then tough. Move on to the next thread. That goes for all of you that got an issue with me and what I like or post about.

Matthew wrote:How about posting comments of substance about Elvis Presley himself - his music, his movies, his career.

Today is as good a time as any to start...

If you would quit being sarcastic and actually READ my posts now and then you will see that I do talk about his music, his movies, his concerts, etc.

Lets get the original topic back on track shall we.

Believe me, I try everytime.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:22 am

Moderator1 wrote:And you are not a Moderator of this forum either so therefore the team would appreciate you not telling members or the staff that run it what they can and cannot do or post on this forum.That is OUR job.

I think you've missed my point. I was merely pointing out that if someone makes a thread in one section that should be in another area only a mod has the ability to move it, ie. it is a mod function. Remember, we didn't always have all these numerous sub-forums on here, mods created them.. surely they should be used as intended?

It is clear I am not the only one who is tired of logging onto All Elvis and seeing thread after thread about Elvis Presley Enterprises, Bob Sillerman, and Viva Elvis.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 am

Matthew wrote:
Moderator1 wrote:And you are not a Moderator of this forum either so therefore the team would appreciate you not telling members or the staff that run it what they can and cannot do or post on this forum.That is OUR job.

I think you've missed my point. I was merely pointing out that if someone makes a thread in one section that should be in another area only a mod has the ability to move it, ie. it is a mod function. Remember, we didn't always have all these numerous sub-forums on here, mods created them.. surely they should be used as intended?

It is clear I am not the only one who is tired of logging onto All Elvis and seeing thread after thread about Elvis Presley Enterprises, Bob Sillerman, and Viva Elvis.

Name more than one thread on the front page now that is about Sillerman. All I see is the one I started about Viva Elvis. I did start a thread about his media announcement on Graceland but Brian Q started one on Sillerman's Hollywood and Vegas plans as well and nobody said anything about that.

Face it, you dislike me as do others mainly because of what I happen to like that you don't approve of and it ticks you off. Like the pic in my signature, which is now staying for good. You know what that's called? Dictatorship.

That's all I'm gonna say about this. Back to topic.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 am

I find the picture much more offending than the picture of Adam Lambert that was removed.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:42 am

RonBaker2003 wrote:I find the picture much more offending than the picture of Adam Lambert that was removed.

And why's that? Just because you disagree with him? Or because you wished you were in his shoes? :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:46 am

Some gems:

Klein: I slept with Elvis Presley - video clip
Changes I would like to see happen with EPE and Sirius
100 Most Shocking Moments: Elvis' death #28
2010-Year Of The King
Elvis-75 exhibits all over the place!
Sillerman ready to shake up Graceland!
Elvis needs a new calling
Elvis guitar outshines Jackson's famous glove at auction
Elvis, Vegas and the Aria
LMAO, you guys will love this!
---sub quote: "The ETA acts show respect and dignity to Elvis' memeory and legacy"

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:46 am

He's butt ugly...that's why...it's disgusting to see his ugly face.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:48 am

RonBaker2003 wrote:He's butt ugly...that's why...it's disgusting to see his ugly face.

Look in the mirror. Seriously if that's your main concern then you need to see a shrink. In fact most of you do.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:50 am

Matthew wrote:Some gems:

Klein: I slept with Elvis Presley - video clip
Changes I would like to see happen with EPE and Sirius
100 Most Shocking Moments: Elvis' death #28
2010-Year Of The King
Elvis-75 exhibits all over the place!
Sillerman ready to shake up Graceland!
Elvis needs a new calling
Elvis guitar outshines Jackson's famous glove at auction
Elvis, Vegas and the Aria
LMAO, you guys will love this!
---sub quote: "The ETA acts show respect and dignity to Elvis' memeory and legacy"

Now, go through ALL of the past posters who have started threads with those same topics and they will quadruple my amount.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 am

Try posting a picture of ELVIS...instead of kissing up to someone who wouldn't give you the time of day. What do you hope to gain from all this worship you're giving this person? At least Elvis entertained people.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 am

Matthew wrote:

Matthew I can sense the frustration amongst the members and it has been duly noted. The All Elvis Section will be cleaned up tomorrow (I shall see to it myself) but just for today and whilst we have have extra visitors to the site because of the occasion,they will remain. I'm sure visitors to the forum will be reading this topic and it won't put them off joining us if they wish to do so.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:54 am

elvisallc wrote:
RonBaker2003 wrote:He's butt ugly...that's why...it's disgusting to see his ugly face.

Look in the mirror. Seriously if that's your main concern then you need to see a shrink. In fact most of you do.

ENOUGH!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:58 am

Moderator1 wrote:ENOUGH!

They seem to be ignoring you. I think you should delete the entire thread.

That'd show 'em.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:07 am

The thread won't be deleted.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:08 am

Damn it!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:15 am

elvisallc wrote:

Where's the head-shaking-dissaprovingly emoticon?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:11 am

elvisallc wrote:I can't win for losing.

Waaaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaaaa! Image

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:40 am

Sorry to say, original poster, this Sillyman that you worship will disappear, along with these silly remixes and circus shows and all that will remain will be Elvis and his music, his charisma, his mystique.

Some 13 year old will discover "Blue Moon Of Kentucky" and get the chills just like I did when I was 13. It might be big of me to suggest, but these are the new fans that we need and should be searching for.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:08 pm

jdm333 wrote:Some 13 year old will discover "Blue Moon Of Kentucky" and get the chills just like I did when I was 13.

"Blue Moon of Kentucky" was one of my early favourites from my father's record collection - a Gold Standard edition I believe. Everytime I heard it I felt that there was something different about this singer.

Those Sun singles are in a world of their own.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Moderator1 wrote:Does it matter where things go just for today? It's a big Elvis occasion. We have visitors looking in. There's no guidelines broken so they can stay as they are for now. If you don't like the title of the thread or the member making the posts then don't click the links. Problem solved.

elvisallc,that does not give you carte blanche to litter the All Elvis Section with anymore. Thank you for your cooperation.

Absolutely agree. Sometimes people behave so childish here...

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Nice piece on a national broadcast. Thanks!! ::rocks

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Enjoyed watching the clip, thanks

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Rob wrote:
Moderator1 wrote:ENOUGH!

They seem to be ignoring you. I think you should delete the entire thread.

That'd show 'em.

What size spoon do you use, when sturring the pot! :wink:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:02 pm

What ever do you mean, Joe?

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:03 am

Rob wrote:What ever do you mean, Joe?

I think he's implying that you're a stirring, mischievous, trouble-maker, who should be suspended for a period.

Not that I necessarily agree with him, of course.............. or not, as the case maybe..............