Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Relaxing by the Pool

Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:36 pm

The fool wrote:Here are some more photos of the Honeymoon House. Most were taken by me, some by my friends.

More to come...

WOW and double WOW. You've actually been there -- maybe I will one day

These really are STUNNING the Fool, and I love the photos they have on display. Thanks so much for posting them, and I've right clicked and saved them into my folder.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:27 pm

And more Honeymoon House photos...

The door behind the dining room table leads to the kitchen.

On the other side of the kitchen is another living room.
Image Image Image Image

Turning right from the front door, there are stairs leading up to Elvis´ and Priscilla´s bedroom. The big windows are the ones you see standing in front of the house.

Image Image Image

This is the view from the bedroom to the living room.
Image Image Image

Still to come photos from the backyard pool area (for Brian :D )

Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Behind the trees and the bushes is this empty area and another street. Elvis and Priscilla used this backyard route to escape from the press people in front of the house at the time of their wedding. Frank Sinatra used to live on this street behind Elvis´ house.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 pm

Awesome pics The Fool. Thanks a million for posting them. I'ver never seen such beautiful photos from the backside of the house.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Little Darlin wrote:Sorry I have no information on these -- posted by Margaret on the Insiders.

326035597.jpg

326035602.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Wonderful pics!!! I love it!! Thank you so much my friends!!