Trouble In Vegas by Memory Records announced

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Ben

Re: Trouble In Vegas by Memory Records announced

Post by Ben »

this is the info i have of this show
Las Vegas December 9th, 1976 Midnight Show – Trouble In Vegas(Memory Records)
Songs Performed At This Show: See See Rider: I Got A Woman-Amen(False start): Love Me: Fairytale: You Gave Me A Mountain: Jailhouse Rock: O Sole Mio(Sherrill Nielson)-It's Now Or Never: My Way(3 False starts): Blue Christmas(false start): That's All Right(False Start): Are You Lonesome Tonight?: Softly, as I Leave You: Hound Dog: Help Me: America The Beautiful: Introduction of Band; Early Morning Rain(John Wilkinson): What'd I Say(James Burton): Johnny B. Goode(James Burton):Drum Solo(Ronnie Tutt): Bass Solo(Jerry Sheff): Piano Solo(Tony Brown): Electric Piano Solo(David Briggs): Love Letters: Hail! Hail! Rock ‘N’ Roll (Joe Guercie and Orchestra): Hurt: Hawaiian Wedding Song: Can't Help Falling In Love
America, the Beautiful was performed for the last time live by Elvis at this show.
Suit Worn at This Show: Egyptian suit W/ Original/Chinese Dragon buckle belt

Ben

Post by Ben »

only one show on this date at midnight

Topic author
Ciscoking
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Ciscoking »

It was a 10 PM show, as far as I know.., ben...

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

BigredG
Registered for: 19 years 7 months
Location: Coming in through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon, whilst sitting on a cornflake

Post by BigredG »

Ciscoking wrote:It was a 10 PM show, as far as I know.., ben...
What the heck ? Crawler has it as Midnight - a 10 pm dinner show only seems unlikely surely ??

kuenzer
Registered for: 17 years

Post by kuenzer »

elvis-in-concert has it as 9 pm.

Topic author
Ciscoking
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Ciscoking »

There was only 1 show this day,..it didn´t start at midnight...could be that it started at 9 and Elvis entered the stage at 10..it lastet till around 11.30...so it´s all a matter of point of view how you call it.
I decided to call it a DS..but I think it could also be called midnight or 10 PM..all is right..
On Dec.11 we had a DS and MS..8.15 PM and 12 AM..

Makes sense..?.. :lol:

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

BigredG
Registered for: 19 years 7 months
Location: Coming in through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon, whilst sitting on a cornflake

Post by BigredG »

Ciscoking wrote:There was only 1 show this day,..it didn´t start at midnight...could be that it started at 9 and Elvis entered the stage at 10..it lastet till around 11.30...so it´s all a matter of point of view how you call it.
I decided to call it a DS..but I think it could also be called midnight or 10 PM..all is right..

Thanks for the infos - did Elvis wear the Inca Leaf ?

kelvin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by kelvin »

Is this out yet guys?

Hav-A-Tampa
Registered for: 20 years 8 months

Post by Hav-A-Tampa »

Ciscoking wrote:There was only 1 show this day,..it didn´t start at midnight...could be that it started at 9 and Elvis entered the stage at 10..it lastet till around 11.30...so it´s all a matter of point of view how you call it.

I've seen those shows labelled as "cocktail shows", can't remember where. Maybe someone just made that up?

Brad M

Post by Brad M »

Rob wrote:I wonder why the sudden surge of 1976 Vegas shows. At any rate, another CD to replace an old cassette tape.
I'm happy to see these shows getting upgraded from the origianl releases. Was the Last Las Vegas stand..never turn down a show with good sound, and Memory Records always delivers!
Will be getting my copy in the next few days.