Post here your Elvis' pictures

More Then & Now Photos

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:51 pm

More Then & Now Photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

More Then & Now Photos

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm

More Then & Now Photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

More Then & Now Photos

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:56 pm

More Then & Now Photos

Re: More Then & Now Photos

Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:02 pm

I truly envy you in what you are doing and where you have been, Peter1970! Is there any other place you have been @ then and now, that you can share with us!? You remind me of me, in regards all of this as I too, would be doing the same thing! Cheers! Keep up the good work! You are an asset on here :lol:!

Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:16 pm

Arghhhhhhhhh, this photo proves I am/ was right about Presley being down at Madison Cadillac ('75) wearing stage attire! For all of the guys who laughed at me last year when I said Presley was buying/ looking at caddy's wearing this jumpsuit, here is further proof :lol:! Thanks, Peter, this photo is a god - send!

Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:47 pm

You were right Funky! You did catch a lot of sh#t on this one.

More Then & Now Photos

Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Memphian (Playhouse)

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 am

Keep them comming peter...these are awsome.

More Then & Now Photos

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:09 am

Graceland

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:02 am

thefunkyangel wrote:I truly envy you in what you are doing and where you have been, Peter1970! Is there any other place you have been @ then and now, that you can share with us!? You remind me of me, in regards all of this as I too, would be doing the same thing! Cheers! Keep up the good work! You are an asset on here :lol:!

Ah, yes, I knew you'd like this, funky...You know that I love this kind of thing, as well. James Roy is lurking out there, too, I bet!

Well done, Peter. Keep 'em coming......

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:10 am

Brother KHoots, always damn good to see you back in here @ typing a reply/ adding a post and hitting the submit button! Take care, mate! Cheers!

More Then & Now Photos

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:20 am

Graceland

More Then & Now Photos

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:23 am

Graceland

More Then & Now Photos

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:26 am

Graceland

More Then & Now Photos

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:28 am

Graceland

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Arghhhhhhhhh, this photo proves I am/ was right about Presley being down at Madison Cadillac ('75) wearing stage attire! For all of the guys who laughed at me last year when I said Presley was buying/ looking at caddy's wearing this jumpsuit, here is further proof :lol:! Thanks, Peter, this photo is a god - send!

Maybe he was taking his car for a service whilst performing so that he didn't have to pay for parking. :lol:

More Then & Now Photos

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:41 am

Graceland

Thanks

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 am

Thanks for the comments. I somebody got more photos like this please us see. Peter

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 am

thefunkyangel wrote:For all of the guys who laughed at me last year when I said Presley was buying/ looking at caddy's wearing this jumpsuit, here is further proof

I'll admit it -- I was one of them. I still think my eyes are playing tricks on me, or there is more to it that what meets the eye.

However, if indeed he was walking around Memphis like that (and it appears that he was), I have to ask the following question: WHAT IN THE HELL WAS HE THINKING??!!

Right now I have no choice but to apologize for doubting you, Funky -- I'm sorry.

Damn it!

More Then & Now Photos

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:03 am

Graceland

More Then & Now Photos

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:24 am

See also my then & now photos from New Orleans and Audubon Drive

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:33 am

Thank You for all your then and now photos. This is why we need a history section .. so these don't get lost in the other posts.

More Then & Now Photos

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:38 am

Graceland

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:13 am

Little Darlin wrote:Thank You for all your then and now photos. This is why we need a history section .. so these don't get lost in the other posts.

Agreed BD !

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:18 am

Great photos and great idea Peter.
I'm still unsure about the '75 Madison Cadillac shot, although the ugly building in the background looks to be right. What was he thinking?
Rick