Here you can post your review!!
Or direct your thoughts towards facts & details of Elvis' Records/Films/Magazines & Trivia

Elvis Jump Suits

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:24 pm

I Would Like to know Everyone's Favorite Elvis Jump Suit??

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:37 am

Aloha

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 am

scottngeorgia wrote:Aloha



I disagree.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:19 pm

Image

Always loved this one

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:30 pm

ekenee wrote:
scottngeorgia wrote:Aloha



I disagree.

how can you disagree? that is my favorite maybe not yours but it is mine!
Itell ya what when you post which one is your favorite i'll post I disagree HAHA!
Scott

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:21 pm

My favorite is the uniform he wore in the army.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:17 pm

ekenee wrote:My favorite is the uniform he wore in the army.
[font=Tahoma][/font]
I disagree[font=Georgia][/font]

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:18 pm

scottngeorgia wrote:
ekenee wrote:My favorite is the uniform he wore in the army.
[font=Tahoma][/font]
I disagree[font=Georgia][/font]


how can you disagree? that is my favorite maybe not yours but it is mine!

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:18 pm

scottngeorgia wrote:
ekenee wrote:My favorite is the uniform he wore in the army.
[font=Tahoma][/font]
I disagree[font=Georgia][/font]


LOL :P :P :P

Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:11 am

Narek wrote:Image

Always loved this one
That one is a great suit, it Looks like the Indian Feather suit, Elvis looked great in that

Great Choice

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:54 am

Green Cisco Kid.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:49 pm

Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
Narek wrote:Image

Always loved this one
That one is a great suit, it Looks like the Indian Feather suit, Elvis looked great in that

Great Choice


That's right for some reason I remembered it as Inca Feather but knew something was wrong with that title.
Indian Feather

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:03 am

davidtcb1 wrote:Green Cisco Kid.
Was there a Green Cisco Kid Jump SUit?

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:04 am

Narek wrote:
scottngeorgia wrote:
ekenee wrote:My favorite is the uniform he wore in the army.
[font=Tahoma][/font]
I disagree[font=Georgia][/font]


LOL :P :P :P
Yes I loved ELvis in that one too, But I am interested in your Favorite Jump Suit??

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:12 am

My favorite would have to be the "White Pinwheel"/"Red Lion" jumpsuit and if I can add a couple of other jumpsuits they would be:


"Royal Blue Fireworks"/"Blue Owl"

"Blue Nail"

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:58 am

elvis-grl8707 wrote: Yes I loved ELvis in that one too, But I am interested in your Favorite Jump Suit??


*************************************

I was kidding about the army uniform. I have many I like.

The prehistoric bird

The mad tiger

The green trimmed cisco kid

Blue swirl

Black and gold studded one worn in Boston in 1971

Aztec tooth one in 1975--- not sure what its called but its gaudy but I still like it.

Also the other one he wore around the same time the Blue Gypsy suit.

One of the leather ones he wore at vegas in aug. 1974 was different.

He looked better in some of the 2 piece ones.

The way down suit is awesome.

The Fireworks suit is cool and rare.

And the long fringe he wore in Los angeles in 1970 was cool.

those are some of my favorites.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:25 am

Tony Trout wrote:My favorite would have to be the "White Pinwheel"/"Red Lion" jumpsuit and if I can add a couple of other jumpsuits they would be:


"Royal Blue Fireworks"/"Blue Owl"

"Blue Nail"

Those are all great jumpSuits, and Rare, there are so many its hard to Pick only 1 isnt it? Thanks for the Post,

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:49 pm

ekenee wrote:elvis-grl8707 wrote: Yes I loved ELvis in that one too, But I am interested in your Favorite Jump Suit??


*************************************

I was kidding about the army uniform. I have many I like.

The prehistoric bird

The mad tiger

The green trimmed cisco kid

Blue swirl

Black and gold studded one worn in Boston in 1971

Aztec tooth one in 1975--- not sure what its called but its gaudy but I still like it.

Also the other one he wore around the same time the Blue Gypsy suit.

One of the leather ones he wore at vegas in aug. 1974 was different.

He looked better in some of the 2 piece ones.

The way down suit is awesome.

The Fireworks suit is cool and rare.

And the long fringe he wore in Los angeles in 1970 was cool.

those are some of my favorites.
These are all Great Suits, I liked the Embroidered Suits as well,

Elvis Looked Great in them all, I also Loved the Concha Suit & the Herringbone's

Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:25 pm

This is actually a good topic for Ger.

I don't have a favorite because I'd change my mind every day. Today.....I choose this one.

Image

Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:42 pm

Rob wrote:This is actually a good topic for Ger.

I don't have a favorite because I'd change my mind every day. Today.....I choose this one.

Image

I agree with you Rob lol , There are too many great one's to pick just one, I think tommorrow Ill like the the Gold Leaf Inca Suit, but today it's the Light Blue Nail,

Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:47 pm

Rob wrote:This is actually a good topic for Ger.

I don't have a favorite because I'd change my mind every day. Today.....I choose this one.

Image


The Double Porthole Suit is Historic , he wore this On Tour number 6
Date: June 10 1972
Venue: Madison Square Garden
Location: New York NY
and Elvis Looked Great in that thanks for Responding

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:38 am

Elvis_grl8707 wrote:
Rob wrote:This is actually a good topic for Ger.

I don't have a favorite because I'd change my mind every day. Today.....I choose this one.

Image

I agree with you Rob lol , There are too many great one's to pick just one, I think tommorrow Ill like the the Gold Leaf Inca Suit, but today it's the Light Blue Nail,

The Double Porthole Suit is Historic , he wore this On Tour number 6
Date: June 10 1972
Venue: Madison Square Garden
Location: New York NY
and Elvis Looked Great in that thanks for Responding

Back to top

Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:00 am

I will have to go with the iconic 'Aloha - Eagle' followed closely by the red 'Burning Love' jumpsuit. He looked out-standing in both.

Andy

Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:52 am

jetblack wrote:I will have to go with the iconic 'Aloha - Eagle' followed closely by the red 'Burning Love' jumpsuit. He looked out-standing in both.

Andy

I agree Andy, That was a Fabulous suit, and he did look Great in those
Thanks for Posting

Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:35 am

Now suit and all Cisco's