All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:00 pm

Hey...thanks old buddy! I just can't get enough of that 2nd picture.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:03 pm

Rob wrote:Couldn't someone do another complete quote and show the pictures one more time? We've only seen the 4 times so far and that's not nearly enough. At least once more? Please?

Rob, I didn't know you were a masochist! :lol:

Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:48 pm

If anyone has an audio sample of Tulsa June 20, 1972 or The Wonder Of you from Atlanta 30.12.76 or the complete show....or For The Heart from 1976, or a SB from Pittsburg 76 or from 24.7.75 or/and..or...
... and doesn`t know how to upload..just drop me a line..
I will do it..although I don`t have much spare time.. :lol:

Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:27 pm

Ciscoking wrote:If anyone has an audio sample of Tulsa June 20, 1972 or The Wonder Of you from Atlanta 30.12.76 or the complete show....or For The Heart from 1976, or a SB from Pittsburg 76 or from 24.7.75 or/and..or...
... and doesn`t know how to upload..just drop me a line..
I will do it..although I don`t have much spare time.. :lol:

or send it to me .........i will post it inhere..
:wink:
marcel

Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:36 pm

this thread is scary!

Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:30 pm

This thread has reached page 5. Is there even a single person who does not believe "elvislennon" is full of it regarding all of his comments? What an ass.

Until -- or unless -- something genuine from someone honest surfaces from the June 20, 1972 Tulsa show, this subject should be well closed.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:51 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:This thread has reached page 5. Is there even a single person who does not believe "elvislennon" is full of it regarding all of his comments? What an ass.

Until -- or unless -- something genuine from someone honest surfaces from the June 20, 1972 Tulsa show, this subject should be well closed.

Amen. For once I agree with you, Johnny. :wink:

Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:01 am

deadringer wrote:
Amen. For once I agree with you, Johnny. :wink:

Me, too..lol..

drjohncarpenter wrote: What an ass.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:14 am

8 months to upload the song????

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:29 am

Renan wrote:8 months to upload the song????

no, no,
to NOT upload it!!!! :wink:

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:35 am

Christopher wrote:
Renan wrote:8 months to upload the song????

no, no,
to NOT upload it!!!! :wink:

You got me! :lol:

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:57 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:This thread has reached page 5.

Page 6 is just damn near...

Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:49 am

Pete Dube wrote:True, but where are Proud Mary; Never Been To Spain; Until It's Time For You To Go? These were almost always performed on this tour. Is it likely that he would drop all three on one night? And as far as I know Elvis never did Love Me Tender as the third song in '72.

He often dropped at least two of this songs during his April tour on favor of I Got A Woman and (usually) Until It's Time. However, this is Elvis, so the track list very well could be true. The song as far as I remember was considered for the MSG concert - along with such songs Fool , Any Day Now, I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water, Fadded Love. So the possible appearance of any of these songs in the set during this tour doesn't sound absurd to me.

Excuse me folks, somehow I missed that the topic actually had MORE than one page and is as old as my piano....