All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Hot shots

Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:10 pm

Sure Karlos... but next time please read the topic you respond to, and not just the 2 most recent postings on that particular discussion. It makes you look a bit out of touch with the real world. Oh, by the way, Im not a devoted fan. Sounds a tad too religious for my taste.

... And to answer your question, Burger King: Ive fooled around with some ideas, in recent years, to do more photo books. But nothing has really taken shape. After 20 plus titles, the "holy" fire needed to do it right, one more time, has burned out. But I still do some odds & ends... like helping my friends at the Southern Comfort cd label, and dig thru my photo files to help out on Elvis Unlimited book projects such as Inside Love Me Tender, and other future titles. I know Knudsen isnt everybody's favoutite, but one cant deny the quality of GI Blues and Elvis Is Back boxes. They rampage every Tunzi book in the last so many years. But ofcourse, they, at Unlimited, listen to the advice of old wise men... like me.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:56 pm

THANKS TCB1 :D

Re: Hot shots

Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:33 pm

TALLHAIR 2 wrote:Sure Karlos... but next time please read the topic you respond to, and not just the 2 most recent postings on that particular discussion. It makes you look a bit out of touch with the real world. Oh, by the way, Im not a devoted fan. Sounds a tad too religious for my taste.

... And to answer your question, Burger King: Ive fooled around with some ideas, in recent years, to do more photo books. But nothing has really taken shape. After 20 plus titles, the "holy" fire needed to do it right, one more time, has burned out. But I still do some odds & ends... like helping my friends at the Southern Comfort cd label, and dig thru my photo files to help out on Elvis Unlimited book projects such as Inside Love Me Tender, and other future titles. I know Knudsen isnt everybody's favoutite, but one cant deny the quality of GI Blues and Elvis Is Back boxes. They rampage every Tunzi book in the last so many years. But ofcourse, they, at Unlimited, listen to the advice of old wise men... like me.

This thread is to discuss DJT's shark practises.

Can you start another thread if you want to talk about Knudsen's please.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:21 pm

daz cav wrote:THANKS TCB1 :D

DVDFAB Platinum is also good. (Making backups of DVD's you own, not to sell them on etc. Have to say that to cover my back :P. Keep it legal :lol: )

Re: HOUSTON

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:38 am

Keith F wrote:
TONY wrote:But if it DOES contain the full Houston press conference, that has never been seen in it's entirety, so that is worth having.

Come on Tony - on another thread you're telling us you wouldn't buy the best selling Elvis album in years!
quote]

The album in question is another 'greatest hits' package. NOT essential. And the Houston press conference has NEVER, to my knowlege been officially issued complete in one continuous run for the whole 8 and a half minutes in perfect quality!

Re: REVIEWS

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:42 am

McVicar wrote:
TONY wrote:But nobody HAS reviewed it as such yet! Nobody could even answer the question as to wether the Houston press conference runs for the full 8 and a half minutes as per the audio. All I got was another sarcastic answer from a new member hiding behind a psuedonym name!

YOU were the one who claimed your local dealer had the DVD, so ASK THEM.
quote]

Just because they now have the item in stock, doesn't mean they've watched it!!

Re: REVIEWS

Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:26 am

TONY wrote:
McVicar wrote:
TONY wrote:But nobody HAS reviewed it as such yet! Nobody could even answer the question as to wether the Houston press conference runs for the full 8 and a half minutes as per the audio. All I got was another sarcastic answer from a new member hiding behind a psuedonym name!

YOU were the one who claimed your local dealer had the DVD, so ASK THEM.
quote]

Just because they now have the item in stock, doesn't mean they've watched it!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK. Now, back away from the spade.

hot shots

Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:47 am

... Did anybody, while in Memphis, asked the Great Joe Tunzi about the "The Holy Grail" hoax ? Or do most of you dont care, and leave him of the hook,
this easily? Well, I dont. An apology to all buyers would be the least he could do. But instead we'll soon read the wonderful announcement on the news page, that Hot Shots 3 has been a huge succes, and is completely sold out.

... Im waiting, Joe.
Do you have balls enough...?

Tunzi

Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:28 am

To TALLHAIR

Thanks for responding to my question. It is understandable, that at one point, there is no more "fire down below". But you never know... Maybe one day you wake up and... Ok, I am dreaming... I do so much appreciate your incredible works you did over so many years, though.

Also I am very happy to see, that - at least - you are helping out some people to make good jobs on Elvis books and CDs. About Knudsen. Yep, he definitely is not a favourite of everybody. But thanks God he took your advise for his latest books that obviously turned out to be great.

Stay cool and have a great weekend.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:30 am

Hello,

Where do I begin with you, Ger. First off, your sarcastic tone and indifferent bad-mouthing towards JAT makes one believe that you are jealous of his body of work. You stated that you didn’t care for Tunzi’s way of promoting his business. What exactly don’t you like about how he does business? Explain to me these so called “lies” that he is purported to have told in his advertising. Before I move on to the subject at hand, exactly how many projects have you done lately ? :smt018 Instead of bitching about Tunzi or about how it’s over for the Elvis fan after the 30th Anniversary so much, why don’t you get off your buttocks and do a project. As for why JAT chooses to announce that they are close to sold out or in fact sold out is very simple. He usually gets a good many e-mails from fans who wish to purchase “Product X” after it has sold out. What he is doing is giving fans a heads-up before it has sold out as well as after it’s sold out. It makes perfect business sense. Why would you want to sell product that you don’t have in stock? Didn’t Paul Lichter go down that path many years ago with his “IOU’S”? If anybody should be compared to Lichter, I would have to say that Ger would fit that bill. Let’s face it, they’re both dinosaurs in the Elvis world.

As for your questioning whether or not the footage of the screentest is in fact a screentest or not, one need not look further than actually watching the footage found on Hot Shots & Cool Clips Volume 3. There are several clues in the footage that indicate that it is. First and foremost is the presence of film director Richard Thorpe (“Jailhouse Rock”, “Fun In Acapulco”) taking Elvis’ guitar off him. You do the comparison:

The top picture is of Richard Thorpe. The bottom picture is a screen capture from "Hot Shots & Cool Clips Volume 3."

The second clue is what Elvis does on the film piece. He gives the O.K. symbol, he turns in both directions for side profiles, he looks straight at the camera, he waves, he smiles, and he strums his guitar all under the impression that he’s directed to by Richard Thorpe.

The third clue isn’t what’s on the film, but rather what’s not on the film. If the footage was supposedly backstage footage in Philadelphia, wouldn’t one expect to see fans, Scotty, D.J. Bill Black, The Jordanaires, Colonel Tom Parker, Tom Diskin, police officers, reporters, or ANYBODY ELSE BESIDES RICHARD THORPE!

The fourth clue is the lighting in the film. It’s blatantly obvious that this wasn’t no ordinary lighting and in fact the lighting used in the footage has the look of something used in the motion picture industry, not backstage footage.

The fifth clue is that when the footage was purchased by JAT, it was labeled a screentest, and not backstage footage.

Goodnight baggypants (err...I mean Ger) :wink: and Good Luck!

hot shots

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:38 am

Ive checked Elvis Day By Day, once again, this morning, and there's just no way he could have done a screentest during the months of march or april. That brings us back to the Sports Arena in Philly, on april 5-6, the final days of his tour. Three weeks before he leaves by train for LA to start production on Jailhouse Rock. Three weeks! The clothing and leather case guitar match the date of Philly to perfection. Maybe its director Richard Thorpe, handing him the guitar? But that doesnt make that piece of film a "screentest". In a letter from MGM: subject: Presley Story, dated 18th of april, scenes from the actual script are already discussed... thats 12 days after Philladelphia... Check page 24 of my book Inside Jailhouse Rock. I will leave it there. I have no need for more expertice from you Daryl... We know how the threads, with you involved, end.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:26 pm

Daryl

Ger Rijff certainly has nothing to be jealous about, if he never does another thing for the Elvis World then he can be quite happy in the knowledge that he has done some fantastic and legendary pieces of work. That fans continue to pay big money for his work is testament to this.

We all know the wonderful work Ger has done over the years, and since you feel it necessary to attack him on this mb, then maybe you can tell us what great things you have done for us Elvis fans.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:09 pm

Promocollector / Ger,

If you have a look at the review section of this site, under the topic of Hot Shots Vol2, you can see all too clearly Daryl's point of view, which is that Tunzi has given us some amazing, fantastic DVDs, and he doesn't know quite how the wonderful Mr Tunzi has managed to do it for such a reasonable price.

Luckily we, and a growing number of fans are all too aware of the real truth - Joe Tunzi has, in recent years, used his reputation to offer sub standard product, at an over inflated price. This, I woud add, included Sessions 3, which offered little new information, and as usual, lots of speculation about which soundboards / recordings might exist, without any concrete proof, and he states it as fact.

Joe won't be getting any more of my hard earned £'s, and I'm glad I haven't paid for his overpriced DVDs, for the sake of a few minutes of new footage.

hot shots

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:24 pm

... Thanks for aborting the first few lines of text from my above mail, mr administrator. Youre a class act.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:24 pm

I recieved my Dvd today and now have had time to look at the footage in question, which leaves me to ask a question.

If this is not a screen test, what exactly is Elvis doing and why?

For what purpose?

I'm assuming one day audio maybe found for this footage, too bad it's not available now.

Now as far as the DVD goes another question is, do you get ripped off when you as the buyer are putting out $39.95 plus postage for this DVD?

Well, lets put it this way Yes and No and it's how much you feel you need to see something new is what will justifly you putting out any amount of money .

First the postage and handling charge does appear to be a little high since One has to send $10.00 US when it only costs $2.49 to send, the difference I guess makes up for the handling charge and envelope, but still not a great deal.

As far as the DVD goes, well there doesn't appear to be a lot of bang for your hard earn dollars especially when One is getting Free DVD's included in box sets through Elvis Unlimited as example, tho we have to take in consideration that there are more Elvis minutes in total not seen before on the Tunzi DVD's.

With the respect of Hot Shots and Cool Clips Vol. 3 do we want to see a Vol. 4 ?

Well, I for one will still buy tho I hope in the future Tunzi decides to put his price down by at least $10.00.

The new footage I saw on this DVD was still worth it to me only if I don't see tomorrow this same footage being available for much less or for that matter available for Free.

The extra footage not seen before of the Houston Press conference was really cool and exciting to see, the only complaint I have is the line indicating copy right by Tunzi and Daryl, even tho I understand why they do it, I personally still don't like the idea of this having to be here, especially since most of their copies are always sold before release, still in the positive direction, the quality in the picture and audio of this press conference was mint and to see this new material is always welcomed.

I Hope to see, like we all do one day the other press conference will become available too.

As far as the other footage goes, the Screen test footage from 57' if we want to call it that, was cool to see, tho disappointing there is No audio at this point, as I'm guessing that there must be audio for this footage some where, because it still makes No sense as to why this was filmed then if it was a screen test.

Right?

The early Hawaii footage was cool to see also, but again we are only talking about a minute or two of footage not seen before at least by these eyes, too bad once again No audio for most of these scenes, because once again it should exist as some audio does come forward during this filming when Tom Moffit is seen and heard interviewing Elvis, from what's here in footage One would also believe there has to be more than what's there as again it makes no sense to film so little and without audio when it was such a great opportunity to get both.

Some of the Danny Thomas footage was new to these eyes too, but here once again No audio, yet again it makes sense it has to be out there some where as we can see microphones in hand throughout most of the footage.

All in all again I got to say it, for any of Tunzi's DVD's there's always that feeling of not getting enough for One's money after the fact, however for a brief moment when One watches any of new material One has to admit when it's something New for those brief moments You don't really care what you paid, at least I don't, but still I understand how some feel a little ripped off after the fact when the rush is all over.

My personal biggest beef is the copyright lines put on the footage and the postage amount for these DVD's other than that it is what it is, New is New.

PEP 8)

hot shots

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:18 pm

... One more for the road, ladies and gentlemen...
The only time Elvis was wearing the dark suit was on the march-april 57 tour. And from what I know, ONLY in Philadelphia, in april. Photos of the concert & pressconference can be found in my book Fire In The Sun, and there's a color shot available on the back of the Jailhouse Rock Sessions vinyl boot. Correspondence from the MGM office, headed "Presley Story" go back to the 3rd week of april. Meaning there was a script done for Elvis' 3rd movie by that time. So while all wheels were in motion at MGM, they all of a sudden decide to do a screentest on Elvis, in april, 3 weeks before he travells to Hollywood?... Were talking MGM here. A multi million dollar company!

... The reason Richard Thorpe is in Philly, could well be to meet the star of his forthcoming movie, and maybe ( its a theory...) ask Elvis to say a few nice words to the MGM moguls on camera, shot on 16mm...?
...Andrew Solt had this footage long ago, and used it in part for his video release "Elvis In Hollywood". Nowhere in the video this piece of film is introduced as a "Screentest". Give Solt the credit he KNEW what he was doing, while editing the video. The guy is no bloody amateur. And neither am I...

Re: hot shots

Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:44 pm

TALLHAIR 2 wrote:... One more for the road, ladies and gentlemen...
The only time Elvis was wearing the dark suit was on the march-april 57 tour. And from what I know, ONLY in Philadelphia, in april. Photos of the concert & pressconference can be found in my book Fire In The Sun, and there's a color shot available on the back of the Jailhouse Rock Sessions vinyl boot. Correspondence from the MGM office, headed "Presley Story" go back to the 3rd week of april. Meaning there was a script done for Elvis' 3rd movie by that time. So while all wheels were in motion at MGM, they all of a sudden decide to do a screentest on Elvis, in april, 3 weeks before he travells to Hollywood?... Were talking MGM here. A multi million dollar company!

... The reason Richard Thorpe is in Philly, could well be to meet the star of his forthcoming movie, and maybe ( its a theory...) ask Elvis to say a few nice words to the MGM moguls on camera, shot on 16mm...?
...Andrew Solt had this footage long ago, and used it in part for his video release "Elvis In Hollywood". Nowhere in the video this piece of film is introduced as a "Screentest". Give Solt the credit he KNEW what he was doing, while editing the video. The guy is no bloody amateur. And neither am I...

Ger, lets say for the sake of argument your right, if Tunzi then would have labeled this small little clip something else would you have been happy, would everyone have been happier and would they feel any less at being ripped off for what they paid?

An if so, is this really the issue as to what a clip is called?

Or is there another motive from You or anyone to put this on the table?

I mean I for One appreciate the detective work you have done for this clip and yes it sounds like you could be right, so now that you are or could be.

Wouldn't you or anyone still be happy to have the clip or any new clip for that matter available on the DVD?

If so and if not, then it's a matter of dollar's and sense of worth.

Personally I do not like paying $39.95 for such little or new footage, I'm guessing it would make sense nobody does, unless One just like's giving money away.

But what does One do to get the footage wait till the friend or trade comes along?

Well of course some will do this while others will not, personally I would prefer to get anything for free too, still at the same time I want the original too, so to do that One must pay and pay or let some one else do it for you and hope you get what you want for free.

But then this is probably the real issue, because everyone wants to see something new by Elvis no matter what it is or how little there is and then care about whether or not the correct date or label was given.

We must remember this happens all the time with FTD or BMG or really anybody for that matter that's just life.

It's all about the money when it really comes down to it on both sides of the coin, the seller wants as much as he can get for what he sells and the buyer wants to get it as cheap as possible for what One buys, that's just human nature and the way it works.

We will all live if something is labeled wrong and we find out later new information comes forward to correct what was written.

The real issue then it comes full circle it's the money and worth.

I for One will pay to see what I saw, not that I really want too, still in the back of my mind I wish Tunzi would let up on pricing and try to give us more unreleased Elvis minutes at the same time.

It would be nice if it happens, but I'm not going to hold my breath. :lol:

Thus the catch 22 :twisted:

PEP 8)

hot shots

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:34 pm

... I have more than one motive to pan the Toonz, and anybody else doing false advertising for the sake of the god almighty dollar. But if I would put them on the table here, I'll be kicked off this site. And I scarcely buy any Elvis product these days. I'll rather take my kid out on a day to the cinema, or have a nice meal in a restaurant, than buy them warner dvds, lousy books, or FTD/ Sony releases I will give one play... if I can sit them out, from beginning to end. Im not a collector. I listen to music. Not to have complete runs on the shelves, wherther its Elvis or anybody else. And dvds with a 40 dollar price tag, with nearly nothing to offer... nooo way!

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:53 pm

Pep,

This is a little more extreme, but bear with me.

If you bought a DVD based on the fact it was advertising that it contained the famous Pied Piper of Cleveland footage on it, and it then turned out to be some completely different footage, shot on stage in Cleveland in the 70's, would you still ba happy that you got some new footage, or would you feel aggrieved that the footage you bought the DVD for was mislabled?

It the fact that this DVD was advertised as containing a screen test for Jailhouse Rock. If this footage is something different, then anyone who bought the DVD based on this can feel let down. If it was advertised as saying it was nice backstage footage, then no harm done, but Tunzi has been unable to help himself in making out his product contains something more important.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:15 pm

DarrylMac wrote:Pep,

If you bought a DVD based on the fact it was advertising that it contained the famous Pied Piper of Cleveland footage on it, and it then turned out to be some completely different footage, shot on stage in Cleveland in the 70's, would you still ba happy that you got some new footage, or would you feel aggrieved that the footage you bought the DVD for was mislabled?

It the fact that this DVD was advertised as containing a screen test for Jailhouse Rock. If this footage is something different, then anyone who bought the DVD based on this can feel let down. If it was advertised as saying it was nice backstage footage, then no harm done, but Tunzi has been unable to help himself in making out his product contains something more important.

Very nicely put Darryl.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:44 pm

TALLHAIR 2 wrote:... I have more than one motive to pan the Toonz, and anybody else doing false advertising for the sake of the god almighty dollar. But if I would put them on the table here, I'll be kicked off this site. And I scarcely buy any Elvis product these days. I'll rather take my kid out on a day to the cinema, or have a nice meal in a restaurant, than buy them warner dvds, lousy books, or FTD/ Sony releases I will give one play... if I can sit them out, from beginning to end. Im not a collector. I listen to music. Not to have complete runs on the shelves, wherther its Elvis or anybody else. And dvds with a 40 dollar price tag, with nearly nothing to offer... nooo way!

Ger, then really it is to each his own which makes sense, as No one is forced to buy.

The nice thing about the internet and lets say this thread is everyone gets educated one way or another to help make One's finale choice to buy or not to buy.

Bottom line I do not agree with the price, but I still want what's there for my collection, so in this case I have No choice but to buy to get what's there, unless someone wants to supply me with copies of these DVD's before release or soon after. :lol:

DarrylMac wrote:PEP,

DarrylMac you make a valet point, it is not the thing to do and I wouldn't be happy, just like not being happy to find out before hand on the last DVD Tunzi put out, where there is mention of a Roustabout Party to fine there is No Elvis at the party, so in return who cares, thus again One feels ripped off.

Listen I do not agree with some of Tunzi's tactics in marketing his product, because the product should speak for itself in the end.

He creates a problem for himself in the end if he is not straight with the fans to let them know exactly what they are getting before hand, makes it tuff to trust what he may say in the future.

With what is being talked about here, I still hope it encourages Tunzi to continue to produce his products, but at the same time to be as up front with what One gets to avoid any confusion or disappointment.

Sometimes when something is down played and in return One gets something they did not expect you become a Hero if One gets Not what they expected because of hype One becomes a Heel.

Tunzi may fine this will happen more an more if he is not clear on what One will be getting and provide more value for the dollar.

Pirzada as a example, so far especially with his last project deter's most from not bootlegging as a example, because most are satisfied with what they got and really that's all that matter's value for One's dollar in the end.

PEP 8)

Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:21 am

TALLHAIR 2 wrote:For weeks I ve warned fans for this dvd, on several sites... Hardly any response...

Ya got one from me!

hot shots

Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:24 am

... Thanks for opening my eyes to the "real" world, tcb 1 . Why am I waisting my time on a wonderful 13 year young kid, when I could spend my money on all the ( for me) useless Elvis product available? Lemme guess : you dont have kids yourself, most of your spare time is filled with watching and listening to Elvis? Mom still makes your meals, and does your laundry, and your left arm is overworked? Its your choice, your life. Dont tell me how to lead mine.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:49 pm

TALLHAIR 2 wrote:... Thanks for opening my eyes to the "real" world, tcb 1 . Why am I waisting my time on a wonderful 13 year young kid, when I could spend my money on all the ( for me) useless Elvis product available? Lemme guess : you dont have kids yourself, most of your spare time is filled with watching and listening to Elvis? Mom still makes your meals, and does your laundry, and your left arm is overworked? Its your choice, your life. Dont tell me how to lead mine.

Ger, you have my utmost respect at all times but I must inform you that your assessment of tcb 1 is completely wrong.

I have known him for some while now and can assure you that he is one of the most active, helpful and generous fans you could ever hope to meet meet. He also manages to combine his interest with a full family life and like you is the father of a great little boy.

Please take my word that his comments were not meant as a personal attack.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:37 pm

On the fan club

tcb1 wrote:Looks like the news came from Todd Slaughter as its in his magazine sorry being over kind calling it a magazine, but it is in print in the latest and hopefully last issue.. (and mo I don't get the thing an old fan who just can't let go told me tonight)

this would suggest Todd knew this weeks ago either he knew he'd lie and print a load of rubbish or Ernst is having a joke on Todd..

I suppose its up to you to decide?

tcb1 wrote:A couple of friends just got back from Memphis and they were very unhappy with Todd & his tour of UK fans, complaints were coming in by the dozen, and Todd took to the bottle?

Some fans demanded to be moved because the accommodation was terrible.
One of my friends went with Todd and his motley crew, but in the end wished he had stayed at home, the other went under there own steam, as they had been a few times before, and wanted to try and make it on there own, but even they got caught up in Todd’s mess, which was a shame..
It apparently seemed like 12,999 of the 13,000 complained by all accounts.

On Julie Mundy

tcb1 wrote:elvis.co.uk say its in stock, not strictly true, it should be in stock soon!, poor old Julie she seems to have picked up some bad habits from Todd.

On Elvis The Man And His Music:

tcb1 wrote:The FREE Soundboard for New Subscribers Only is a great way to upset the loyal subscribers that have been subscribing for years or in many cases day one.

But then again FREE Soundboard is very vague to say the least, it is 99.9% likely to be either a CD-R of an old show previously released (as in magazine it does not say UNRELEASED SOUNDBOARD) or they are just going to right off some old stock they can’t sell.

So to be fair to them it’s just a way of trying to boost subscriptions, and everybody tries various methods to gain new subscribers, this being one.

Essential Elvis produced this CD:

tcb1 wrote:Hi

A trip down memory lane for UK fans, I just got a copy of this shrunk down LP the other day, and I must say the art work is just like the old LP in stunning colour, and both CD's are on Black Vinyl too.

I remember putting that old LP on the turn table every Sunday in the mid - late 70's.
It was only £4.25 I think back then in 74/75, a little inflated now at £10.00 but a nice little memento, from the past..

The note I got with it says more to follow, possibly K-tel Ultimate Performance, K-tel Love Songs or K-tel Inspirations…

I’ll try and upload scans of it tomorrow, it has one of the best covers from the 70’s and as usual it wasn’t an RCA release..

Happy hunting for anyone interested in this little gem.

tcb1 wrote:Try buying it, I'm sure Essential Elvis will supply you with a single issue, if you ask?

tcb1 wrote:October Special Edition FTD 1 Cd Girls,Girl,Girls & Special Edition FTD 2 Cd Pot Luck?

deale/collector just spoke to Ernst Jorgensen personally by phone, to ask if there is any thruth in the official flyer with the announcement made by the Official UK Fanclub EPFC from Todd Slaughter:

October release 2007, order the new FTD Special Edition 1 Cd Release "Girls,Girls,Girls" and the FTD Special Edition 2 Cd "Pot Luck"

1st of all there will be NO ordinary CD (or soundboard).

To answer your question regarding the 2 FTD Special Edition for October; there is NO and I need to stress this, there is no official statement made by us and we haven't decided yet what the next FTD' releases will be for October, so at this moment there are no 100 % guarantees on these two releases for October.

Mind you, sometimes unexpected we have to change our planning for certain reasons, this is all possible even a few weeks before we decided to make an official statement.

What we did mention was; that amongst other upcoming catalogue releases is that " Girl,Girls,Girls and " Pot Luck" are two candidates for 2007.

Thanks Ernst, for the explanation and in the future we can all better wait for the official statement before (again) speculations are made on the internet or magazines.
I do understand why you changed this policy, because right away with these kind of announcements you get loads of e-mails from dealers, fans, etctera for any confirmation from your side.... this way you never get the chance to finish your "Favorite Sun Project" for next year.....lol

Thanks Ernst,
Take Care.

Search his posts, there's more.

Tut tut Andy Hearne.
SteveM obviously knew something we didn't.

This is a great ad for your magazine.

Mike S
You're only going to be tarnished with the same brush by condoning this behaviour.