All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Sun May 27, 2007 2:31 pm

Juan Luis wrote:
On what book is that photocopy I posted?

Is this the missing link that will lay this vital issue to rest?

Sun May 27, 2007 2:31 pm

Juan Luis wrote:Image

So let me get this straight since I haven't been following this thread, Joe Espo's name appears on this list in order to get a payday despite the fact that he did nothing, sounds like a good gig, where do I sign! :)

Sun May 27, 2007 3:19 pm

Joe Car wrote:So let me get this straight since I haven't been following this thread, Joe Espo's name appears on this list in order to get a payday despite the fact that he did nothing, sounds like a good gig, where do I sign! :)

Joyce Peseta was taking notes for his report back to the Colonel..........

Sun May 27, 2007 3:41 pm

Mike S wrote:Juan Luis wrote:

Question with a question?

Sun May 27, 2007 4:14 pm

Steve_M wrote:
Juan Luis wrote:
Steve_M wrote:What instrument was "Joseph Esposito" playing ?
He was just there...Union related something..not particular of interest to me..but Joe was in a lot of sessions as guitar etc..but no ..he was no musician that participated.

I was aware of that, i was hoping that it would skip the intermediary posts and end up with some truth behind Joe E recieving bonuses from such deals that the other MM were not aware of and that he got paid performance royalties on song(s) from show(s)that he may not have even witnessed.
Why should other MM be aware of paperwork that did not concern them and vice versa?

Sun May 27, 2007 4:17 pm

Juan Luis wrote:
Mike S wrote:Juan Luis wrote:

Question with a question?

That's because we've run out of answers, after all we had all of those earlier on.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:02 pm

:smt015 :smt015 :smt015

Sincerely MB280E

Sun May 27, 2007 5:08 pm

Last edited by Steve_M on Sun May 27, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:10 pm

I am aware that I am not aware of anything pertaining to their awareness...or not.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:56 pm

Sun May 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Re: Johnny Savage review - An American Trilogy FTD

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 am

I think That SRO was On Tour Soundtrack , With Songs From Las Vegas Shows Feb/72, Here all Tracks : From On Tour recorded for it

Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001) / See See Rider / Proud Mary / Never Been To Spain / You Gave Me A Mountain / A Big Hunk O' Love / For The Good Times / Burning Love / An American Trilogy / It's Over / I Can't Stop Loving You / Polk Salad Annie / Funny How Time Slips Away / Lawdy, Miss Clawdy / Can't Help Falling In Love / Closing Vamp.
Tom