All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Sun May 27, 2007 2:31 pm

Juan Luis wrote:
On what book is that photocopy I posted?

Is this the missing link that will lay this vital issue to rest?

Sun May 27, 2007 2:31 pm

Juan Luis wrote:Image


So let me get this straight since I haven't been following this thread, Joe Espo's name appears on this list in order to get a payday despite the fact that he did nothing, sounds like a good gig, where do I sign! :)

Sun May 27, 2007 3:19 pm

Joe Car wrote:So let me get this straight since I haven't been following this thread, Joe Espo's name appears on this list in order to get a payday despite the fact that he did nothing, sounds like a good gig, where do I sign! :)


Joyce Peseta was taking notes for his report back to the Colonel..........

Sun May 27, 2007 3:41 pm

Mike S wrote:Juan Luis wrote:
On what book is that photocopy I posted?

Is this the missing link that will lay this vital issue to rest?
Question with a question?

Sun May 27, 2007 4:14 pm

....
Last edited by Juan Luis on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 27, 2007 4:17 pm

Juan Luis wrote:
Mike S wrote:Juan Luis wrote:
On what book is that photocopy I posted?

Is this the missing link that will lay this vital issue to rest?
Question with a question?

That's because we've run out of answers, after all we had all of those earlier on.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:02 pm

:smt015 :smt015 :smt015


Sincerely MB280E

Sun May 27, 2007 5:08 pm

Last edited by Steve_M on Sun May 27, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:10 pm

...
Last edited by Juan Luis on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:56 pm

Sun May 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Re: Johnny Savage review - An American Trilogy FTD

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 am

I think That SRO was On Tour Soundtrack , With Songs From Las Vegas Shows Feb/72, Here all Tracks : From On Tour recorded for it

Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001) / See See Rider / Proud Mary / Never Been To Spain / You Gave Me A Mountain / A Big Hunk O' Love / For The Good Times / Burning Love / An American Trilogy / It's Over / I Can't Stop Loving You / Polk Salad Annie / Funny How Time Slips Away / Lawdy, Miss Clawdy / Can't Help Falling In Love / Closing Vamp.
Tom