Post Here All Reviews Of Films and DVD's

PATERNITY SUIT DVD- BRIEF REVIEW -

Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:46 pm

Just sat down last night and watched the new dvd from praytome publishing entitled - Paternity Suit . -, that i recvd a few days ago - it was informative on a law suit that took place whilst Elvis was playing Vegas .-

Patricia Parker who is on the dvd suggests that she was taken advantage of by - Elvis ON JAN . 26TH 1970 after a show at Vegas .

my opinion may vary to other fans .- i watched this with gt- interest to see the rare pictures and documents and theories from various people such as Kathy Westmoreland , John Wilkinson etc .


Some questions i always ask my self whilst watching a documentary like this .-

Firstly and importantly - Elvis was married at the time to Cilla and had Lisa Marie ( who he doted on ) . - - -he would not jeopardise his careerduring this time .-



(-secondly how could PATRICIA PARKER who says she is a fan of Elvis do such a thing just for kicks to get cash from him with a guy called HARVEY . she assumed she gave birth to a son , by Elvis . .


thirdly and formostly is this - when Elvis was always surrounded by- HIS BUDDIES AND FRIENDS I CANNOT SEE THIS TYPE OF SCANDAL TAKING PLACE -


interesting viewing tho- from Praytome .

( WHO GAVE US - B.T.I. (VOLS 1 AND (2), AND ADRENALINE SERIES AND FEW OTHERS :wink:

lets face it fellow fans - there were right psychos in those days trying to get to our idol ( ELVIS ) . WERENT THERE .... :wink:

WHAT DYA THINK OF THIS RELEASE FELLOW FANS . :wink: .



.......im very sure that he would not have done this type of thing especially to any one - never mind a fan ,.)

.....ELVIS IS -AND ALWAYS LIVE IN OUR HEARTS FOR EVER .... :)
LONG MAY HE REIGN ......

:wink:

Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:34 am

Thanks Karlos. All in all, do you think it was worth the money you paid, and would you recommend it for those of us who haven't purchased it yet?

Re: PATERNITY SUIT DVD- BRIEF REVIEW -

Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:41 pm

Patricia Parker who is on the dvd suggests that she was taken advantage of by - Elvis ON JAN . 26TH 1970 after a show at Vegas.

So... her clothes just happened to fall off? Why is it that many years later, they were always "taken advantage of?"

I have no desire to see this one.

Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:53 pm

Rob

I have this release and it really is good. I found that instead of focusing on her side of the story, it was more like ''sticking'' up for Elvis.

It showed how vulnerable Elvis was at the time around fans and how the MM tried to protect Him, particularly when Elvis was served with the Court Papers.

If ever You get the chance to loan a copy of it I would give it a whirl, it is a good Documentary imo.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:32 am

Do they happen to show a current picture of her son? That would be interesting to see...

JEFF d
EAP fan

Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:28 am

Joe Car wrote:Thanks Karlos. All in all, do you think it was worth the money you paid, and would you recommend it for those of us who haven't purchased it yet?



I know this was meant for Karlos Joe but I personally thought it was too expensive for what it is.

Yes I would pay £15 for a DVD but if I was going to pay that again for a Book I would want something a little better.

In effect you are paying £30 for the DVD because what's in the Book is narrated on the DVD.

Hope this helps.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:30 am

JEFF d wrote:Do they happen to show a current picture of her son? That would be interesting to see...

JEFF d
EAP fan


No Jeff there is no picture of Him.

Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:02 am

Yes there is a current photo of 'Jason Presley' (2002) on page 83.

Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:56 pm

Elvis Australia wrote:Yes there is a current photo of 'Jason Presley' (2002) on page 83.


Sorry.....

I thought Jeff meant a picture of JPP circa 2006/2007.........

Re: PATERNITY SUIT DVD- BRIEF REVIEW -

Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:03 am

karlos wrote: .......im very sure that he would not have done this type of thing especially to any one - never mind a fan ,.)



Depends what you mean by "this type of thing". Not suggesting he didn't have casual sex with willing females are you? :) But I don't believe the woman. She was just a money grabber, hoping that Elvis would do what a lot of stars did and hand over some cash rather than face embarrassing publicity. That Elvis initiated the blood tests is good evidence that the whole thing was nonsense.

Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:21 am

The book concludes that Elvis was/is innocent which should not be a surprise to anyone.

Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:13 am

Elvis Australia wrote:The book concludes that Elvis was/is innocent which should not be a surprise to anyone.


I do think though that JPP has a slight resemblance to Elvis in the photograph that is used on the front cover of Careless Love by Peter Guralnick :wink:

Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:55 pm

I found it very hard to stay awake during this 'documentary'. It is way too long and drawn out and some of the graphics and effects are pure Mickey Mouse. And re the pictures of Elvis arriving for the blood test - it looks like he's wearing a real bad wig. Anyone else notice this?

Re: PATERNITY SUIT DVD- BRIEF REVIEW -

Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:06 pm

TJ wrote:
karlos wrote: .......im very sure that he would not have done this type of thing especially to any one - never mind a fan ,.)



Depends what you mean by "this type of thing". Not suggesting he didn't have casual sex with willing females are you? :) But I don't believe the woman. She was just a money grabber, hoping that Elvis would do what a lot of stars did and hand over some cash rather than face embarrassing publicity. That Elvis initiated the blood tests is good evidence that the whole thing was nonsense.



TJ - all i meant initially was that it is all lies from Patricia Parker and i could and would not believe that Elvis could act this way especially when he was surrounded at all times by MM .

Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:26 am

I like the book but the documentary is poorly done. It just is over dramamtic narration wise and looks cheep. I did like the audio of Elvis in LA 1970 that was very cool. Book 9/10 doc 5/10