Post here your Elvis' pictures

June '73 or July '75?

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:03 pm

Weren't these images taken during the June '73 tour? Thank you alstrada.
ImageImage

Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:32 pm

June 1973

Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:57 pm

here's another one:

Image

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:00 am

E-Cat wrote:here's another one:

Image


Your photos are some of the best I have seen. The quality is top notch E-Cat 8)

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:22 am

here's another one:

Image

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:34 am

you all just helped me find the date on these 3 pictures aswel :D l...i'm pretty positive they were taking at the same time...

Image


Image

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:36 am

Image

Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:50 am

Funky & E-Cat, you got some real awesome pix. Just love them.

Brad M, don't date the pix sent in by Funky and E-cast as the same as the ones you posted. They're different occasions.

The ones where you see Sonny West behind Elvis on the steps are from July 4, 1973 Atlanta. Notice, that Joe Esposito is behind Sonny on the stairs and Red is behind Joe in my pic. You'll see that Joe is wearing different clothes than in the ones sent in by Funky and E-Cat.

In the second pic below you'll see that Red is wearing the same clothes as in your last post Brad M. However, Elvis has on a pair of black trousers as opposed to white ones in the Funky and E-cat photos.

So we probably have three different occasions here from June/July 1973.

Image
Image

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:22 am

here are a few some more:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:35 am

WOW, I'm speechless. Should have been to bed long time agon but just have to go thru the posts here checking for more of your great pix.
Thanx E-Cat

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:36 am

Bloody fantastic E-Cat 8)

Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:17 am

Sorry, wasn't sure if they were the same occasion or not bripet56. My mistake.

And E Cat, man your really spoiling us with all these great pictures. MANY thanks !!

8)

Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:39 am

Image
If this is the 4th of July '73 in Atlanta, then Presley is going home from the tour! I would of thought Presley flew home directly after the leaving the Omni stage!

Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:14 pm

The pics you have posted here E-CAT are very nice indeed!!
thxs. for sharing with us! :D

Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:15 pm

E-Cat wrote:here are a few some more:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image


Elvis did 4 shows in Uniondale at the Nassau Veteran's Coliseum from June 22nd (evening show) to June 24th (matinee show). I believe these photos show Elvis leaving New York on either the 24th after his matinee show or in the morning of the 25th on his way to Pittsburgh for his show that night.

See link below;

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... /un73.html
Last edited by paulsweeney on Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:41 am

why can't I see the pix you posted Paul???

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:42 am

bripet56 wrote:why can't I see the pix you posted Paul???

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


No idea, I can see them...

Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:24 am

I believe these to be taken on the morning of the 25th (June '73)! I base this assumption on the fact that Presley would not had time to go back to his hotel after the show (24th matinee), shower (I'm assuming he showered :roll:!) and leave for the airport and still have some daylight!
If I'm wrong, then please correct me :lol:!

Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:56 am

thefunkyangel wrote:I believe these to be taken on the morning of the 25th (June '73)! I base this assumption on the fact that Presley would not had time to go back to his hotel after the show (24th matinee), shower (I'm assuming he showered :roll:!) and leave for the airport and still have some daylight!
If I'm wrong, then please correct me :lol:!


I'm leaning more towards the 25th as well 8) Can anyone confirm for sure?

73

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:24 am

Great,

All pictures you place in this forum are very fantastic.

But :

I think ALL yours pictures you add here are not so rares.

EP pictures you add here since a week, can be found since many months ago in this bank images :

http://www.wireimage.com
_________________
TCB

Re: 73

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:28 am

alstrada wrote:Great,

All pictures you place in this forum are very fantastic.

But :

I think ALL yours pictures you add here are not so rares.

EP pictures you add here since a week, can be found since many months ago in this bank images :

http://www.wireimage.com
_________________
TCB


I repeat, you are correct, but here they are correctly dated :wink:

Re: June '73 or July '75?

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:59 pm

This photo was just added to eBay and on the back of it says Mobile June 73. So I guess this would be Elvis leaving Mobile on June 21. Then the photos here: http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid-central/0673plane.html would depict Elvis getting on the plane in Mobile on June 21st and then arriving in Atlanta later that day? Right? :)
$(KGrHqNHJFIFDrElcLp3BQ8tlZqUWQ~~60_57.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: June '73 or July '75?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Scott Hayward wrote:This photo was just added to eBay and on the back of it says Mobile June 73. So I guess this would be Elvis leaving Mobile on June 21. Then the photos here: http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid-central/0673plane.html would depict Elvis getting on the plane in Mobile on June 21st and then arriving in Atlanta later that day? Right? :)
$(KGrHqNHJFIFDrElcLp3BQ8tlZqUWQ~~60_57.JPG


That is correct.
I dated mine as Mobile and Atlanta (June 21-1973) back in 2007 when we discussed these photos but I was in the middle of a family break-up then so that´s probably why I never got around to post this info here.
Here´s another I have dated as June 21 leaving Mobile.
730621--Mobile-d02-bripet56.jpg


Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.