All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:25 am

Rob wrote:
elvislennon wrote:Well, I guess you are one of the ones that think Elvis didn't sing The Wonder of You at his last Atlanta show.

I'm one of those who think Elvis did not perform "The Wonder Of You" on December 30, 1976 in Atlanta. However, I do have a excellent soundboard recording of the entire Pittsburgh show the following night that I'll trade you for your Tulsa '72 audience recording.



So you have a "Soundboard" of Pittsburgh. The likely hood that you have a soundboard of that show is the likely hood that I am the Pope.
First off, let me say that their is a soundboard that was recorded for the show. Next, let me say that it has never been found let alone be release. Now, I have heard from sources that the tape was accidentlly destroyed and only one song appeared on a LP back in the early 80s before it got destory. Some thinks that it is a studio recording but you can hear the audience during parts of the song. The song that appeared on the LP Legends was Blue Suede Shoes. It supposely was recorded in early 1976 during a rehearsal but you can clearly hear the audience. I don't have that LP so I can't compare it to the Blue Suede Shoes that is on the FTD or the other boots.
Now, as for this supposely soundboard show. You will need to send that first since a reply of this thead by Kuenzer with the edit of:
"He wants to trick you! I am a one of the ones who sent him a copy of the July 24 1975 soundboard, but never got a copy of the Pittsburgh soundboard in return!

Edit: I better admit that this was a joke before before more people come and ask me for a copy. Sorry!! "

Even though that may be a joke you have to prove that you have the soundboard show before I send you my audience recording.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:34 am

elvislennon wrote:Even though that may be a joke you have to prove that you have the soundboard show before I send you my audience recording.


Rob was making a sarcastic joke.

Now back to the point about uploading the song. What seems to be the problem?

Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:35 am

ekenee wrote:Quote: CDR audience Recording is not complete.
VCD/DVD of Atlanta show is also not complete.

****************************************

Yes this is true. Anyone ever notice that the video and audio have the same edits at the same spot. my theory is that the show was filmed with an 8mm sound camera and the audio was just taken from the video of the film.

Elvislennon, Why have you dodged my questions about the film of the Atlanta show. Please answer my earlier questions, of how it was filmed and by who. I am interested in this film if it is in good quality. I have many items to trade. This show is a great one for sure.


Sorry, but there is another source for Atlanta 30.12.76 show, in awful sound but it appears to be complete. NO WONDER OF YOU there!!

But there is another surprise: Actually Elvis sung HURT 3 times. 1t complete, then TWO reprises. My tape:

30.12.1976 Thursday (8:30 P.M.) Atlanta, Georgia, Omni Coliseum.

Also Sprach Zarathustra - C. C. Rider - I Got A Woman/Amen (J. D. Sumner's deep bass 1x)/I Got A Woman (medley) - Big Boss Man (with false start) - Love Me - Fairytale (with false start) - Happy Birthday (to Elvis, sung by audience and the band) - You Gave Me A Mountain - O Sole Mio (by Sherrill Nielsen)/It's Now Or Never (medley) - Jailhouse Rock - Such A Night (by request, 2nd and the last live version) - Reconsider Baby (by Keith Alverson's request, Elvis on acoustic guitar) - Are You Lonesome Tonight (Elvis on acoustic guitar) - That's All Right (verses 1 & 2, Elvis on acoustic guitar) - "…I don't know the words so I have to read it…" - My Way (spoken line: "…and then again…" "…life is full - almost!") - Polk Salad Annie - Band Introductions - Early Mornin' Rain (complete - all 4 verses) - What'd I Say - Johnny B. Goode (only 1st verse) - Drums Solo "1" (Ronnie Tutt) - Bass Solo (Blues - Jerry Scheff) - Piano Solo (Tony Brown) - Love Letters - Introduction of Charlie Hodge, Joe Guercio & Joe Guercio Orchestra - School Day (Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll) - Hurt (with last part reprised twice!) - Hound Dog - Unchained Melody (Elvis at the piano) - Can't Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp/Announcements.

Approximate running time: 82 minutes

ENOUGH?

Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:53 am

deadringer wrote:
ekenee wrote:Quote: CDR audience Recording is not complete.
VCD/DVD of Atlanta show is also not complete.

****************************************

Yes this is true. Anyone ever notice that the video and audio have the same edits at the same spot. my theory is that the show was filmed with an 8mm sound camera and the audio was just taken from the video of the film.

Elvislennon, Why have you dodged my questions about the film of the Atlanta show. Please answer my earlier questions, of how it was filmed and by who. I am interested in this film if it is in good quality. I have many items to trade. This show is a great one for sure.


Sorry, but there is another source for Atlanta 30.12.76 show, in awful sound but it appears to be complete. NO WONDER OF YOU there!!

But there is another surprise: Actually Elvis sung HURT 3 times. 1t complete, then TWO reprises. My tape:

30.12.1976 Thursday (8:30 P.M.) Atlanta, Georgia, Omni Coliseum.

Also Sprach Zarathustra - C. C. Rider - I Got A Woman/Amen (J. D. Sumner's deep bass 1x)/I Got A Woman (medley) - Big Boss Man (with false start) - Love Me - Fairytale (with false start) - Happy Birthday (to Elvis, sung by audience and the band) - You Gave Me A Mountain - O Sole Mio (by Sherrill Nielsen)/It's Now Or Never (medley) - Jailhouse Rock - Such A Night (by request, 2nd and the last live version) - Reconsider Baby (by Keith Alverson's request, Elvis on acoustic guitar) - Are You Lonesome Tonight (Elvis on acoustic guitar) - That's All Right (verses 1 & 2, Elvis on acoustic guitar) - "…I don't know the words so I have to read it…" - My Way (spoken line: "…and then again…" "…life is full - almost!") - Polk Salad Annie - Band Introductions - Early Mornin' Rain (complete - all 4 verses) - What'd I Say - Johnny B. Goode (only 1st verse) - Drums Solo "1" (Ronnie Tutt) - Bass Solo (Blues - Jerry Scheff) - Piano Solo (Tony Brown) - Love Letters - Introduction of Charlie Hodge, Joe Guercio & Joe Guercio Orchestra - School Day (Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll) - Hurt (with last part reprised twice!) - Hound Dog - Unchained Melody (Elvis at the piano) - Can't Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp/Announcements.

Approximate running time: 82 minutes

ENOUGH?



That CDR may say it is from Atlanta but it isn't from Atlanta. My CDR that is cal Last Atlanta is a bad audience recording and goes by many different names has been proven by several hardcore Elvis fans that the badly done audience recording is not only from Atlanta but from Wichita, KS just three days earlier and Birmingham, AL the day before as well. The audience recording of Birmingham, AL can be found sometimes on Ebay and it is call The Only Birmingham Concert. It is the complete show.

As for Hurt he didn't do the reprise twice. The video is complete and shows him doing it only once. That's All Right Mama he did the whole song on the guitar. After That's All Right a request was made that he would do Blue Christmas. He made the remark that Christmas is a few days ago so I can sing - "I have a late Christmas without you" then he say sorry for that. Such A Night was only done live at Atlanta and not counting the Frank Sinatra Special. He introduce the Piano Player like this: "On the piano is Glen I mean Tony Brown". When Elvis got the doll that laughs, you can't hear it on the video but as soon as it laughs on the video you can hear him say what the hell. That is what I remember on the tape of the Atlanta show.
The video last around 83 minutes maybe give some minutes to it.

The doll that was given to him was my friends sister. He is a Elvis Impersonator now. This is him at the show. I believe we all have seen this picture. That is him as a boy with his arms on stage.
Image

This is him as of now.
Image

He can tell you what happen there and there is at least 10 other people who went to that show who was in different part of the Omni that can tell you he did exactly what I have said. I talked to him tonight and say that you all think you know something when you wasn't even there or what isn't complete on a audience recording. He is willing to talk to anyone about this matter of the Atlanta show.

Oh by the way, if you want to know he been a Elvis Impersonator for about 26 years. And yes, that is reall hair. No wig and no glue on sideburns.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:16 am

Deadringer wrote: Sorry, but there is another source for Atlanta 30.12.76 show, in awful sound but it appears to be complete. NO WONDER OF YOU there!!

*************************************
No need to apologize I was referring to the edited source. I have an open mind and if there is another source that is great. I haven't heard it yet. Thanks for the added info.

__________________________________
___________________________________


Elvislennon wrote: Such A Night was only done live at Atlanta and not counting the Frank Sinatra Special.

*********************************
Absolutely wrong!!! Not counting the Frank Special?? especially... since he didn't do it there at all.

It was done live in Las vegas 12-12-1976 and in Hawaii 1961.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:22 am

I have the 12-12-76 show and it isn't on my copy. I found on several sites that he only sung it at Atlanta show. It even says that on my DVD cover. I was thinking about Stuck on You. My bad.....I meant to say Hawaii 61. I get those song confuse sometimes since they are my favorite of his songs.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:38 am

The source of the Las Vegas live version of 'such a night' is on the double Lp record album set that came out in the pre-cd era.
It probably came out on CD under a different title but I never bought it since I already had the record.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:46 am

The things you see when you don't have a gun!

Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:22 am

elvislennon wrote:[This is him as of now.
Image

Oh by the way, if you want to know he been a Elvis Impersonator for about 26 years. And yes, that is reall hair. No wig and no glue on sideburns.


They were going to be my first four questions......my fifth is, is your friend receiving treatment?

Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:03 am

Ok, i give the dude props for not using glue.

RE !

Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:44 am

sorry, but we are forgetting the original subject,
I Really Don't Want to Know, june 20 1972.
When do we get to hear this prove?

If you don't get to upload the mp3, mail it ti someone on this messageboard.
there is always someone who can upload this file.

ed.

Re: RE !

Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:54 am

jekhb76 wrote:sorry, but we are forgetting the original subject,
I Really Don't Want to Know, june 20 1972.
When do we get to hear this prove?

If you don't get to upload the mp3, mail it ti someone on this messageboard.
there is always someone who can upload this file.

ed.


Hey, you gotta give the guy credit, if you're going to derail a topic, what better way to than put a pic up of some deluded guy who thinks he's Elvis Presley?
(Is that really you, elvislennon?)

Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:04 pm

TJ wrote:
elvislennon wrote:Even though that may be a joke you have to prove that you have the soundboard show before I send you my audience recording.


Rob was making a sarcastic joke.

It was like taking candy from a baby.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:25 pm

Elvislennon wrote:
Oh by the way, if you want to know he been a Elvis Impersonator for about 26 years. And yes, that is reall hair. No wig and no glue on sideburns.


The hair & sideburns are real.

It's the rest of him that's false.....

Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:26 pm

elvislennon wrote:
deadringer wrote:
ekenee wrote:Quote:

30.12.1976 Thursday (8:30 P.M.) Atlanta, Georgia, Omni Coliseum.

Also Sprach Zarathustra - C. C. Rider - I Got A Woman/Amen (J. D. Sumner's deep bass 1x)/I Got A Woman (medley) - Big Boss Man (with false start) - Love Me - Fairytale (with false start) - Happy Birthday (to Elvis, sung by audience and the band) - You Gave Me A Mountain - O Sole Mio (by Sherrill Nielsen)/It's Now Or Never (medley) - Jailhouse Rock - Such A Night (by request, 2nd and the last live version) - Reconsider Baby (by Keith Alverson's request, Elvis on acoustic guitar) - Are You Lonesome Tonight (Elvis on acoustic guitar) - That's All Right (verses 1 & 2, Elvis on acoustic guitar) - "…I don't know the words so I have to read it…" - My Way (spoken line: "…and then again…" "…life is full - almost!") - Polk Salad Annie - Band Introductions - Early Mornin' Rain (complete - all 4 verses) - What'd I Say - Johnny B. Goode (only 1st verse) - Drums Solo "1" (Ronnie Tutt) - Bass Solo (Blues - Jerry Scheff) - Piano Solo (Tony Brown) - Love Letters - Introduction of Charlie Hodge, Joe Guercio & Joe Guercio Orchestra - School Day (Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll) - Hurt (with last part reprised twice!) - Hound Dog - Unchained Melody (Elvis at the piano) - Can't Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp/Announcements.

Approximate running time: 82 minutes

ENOUGH?



That CDR may say it is from Atlanta but it isn't from Atlanta. My CDR that is cal Last Atlanta is a bad audience recording and goes by many different names has been proven by several hardcore Elvis fans that the badly done audience recording is not only from Atlanta but from Wichita, KS just three days earlier and Birmingham, AL the day before as well. The audience recording of Birmingham, AL can be found sometimes on Ebay and it is call The Only Birmingham Concert. It is the complete show.

As for Hurt he didn't do the reprise twice. The video is complete and shows him doing it only once. That's All Right Mama he did the whole song on the guitar. After That's All Right a request was made that he would do Blue Christmas. He made the remark that Christmas is a few days ago so I can sing - "I have a late Christmas without you" then he say sorry for that. Such A Night was only done live at Atlanta and not counting the Frank Sinatra Special. He introduce the Piano Player like this: "On the piano is Glen I mean Tony Brown". When Elvis got the doll that laughs, you can't hear it on the video but as soon as it laughs on the video you can hear him say what the hell. That is what I remember on the tape of the Atlanta show.
The video last around 83 minutes maybe give some minutes to it.

The doll that was given to him was my friends sister. He is a Elvis Impersonator now. This is him at the show. I believe we all have seen this picture. That is him as a boy with his arms on stage.
Image

This is him as of now.
Image

He can tell you what happen there and there is at least 10 other people who went to that show who was in different part of the Omni that can tell you he did exactly what I have said. I talked to him tonight and say that you all think you know something when you wasn't even there or what isn't complete on a audience recording. He is willing to talk to anyone about this matter of the Atlanta show.

Oh by the way, if you want to know he been a Elvis Impersonator for about 26 years. And yes, that is reall hair. No wig and no glue on sideburns.


Elvislennon, your postings remind me someone who wrote on this board rubbish about ELVIS HATE BROWN DOGS some months ago.

First of all, your knowledge about Elvis live in 70s is very incomplete. You prove this by your postings.

I really do not care about any Last Atlanta CDR. My tape is Atlanta 30.12.76. No need to go any further with this.

::: badly done audience recording is not only from Atlanta but from Wichita, KS just three days earlier

- you are walking on very thin ice. I have Wichita as well.Do you want to see tracklist?

::: and it is call The Only Birmingham Concert. It is the complete show.

- really really? I have heard there is also CDR with Elvis 31.03.77 Baton Rouge show in circulation... called I DID NOT SHOW UP ... any info?

::: As for Hurt he didn't do the reprise twice.

- he did. Twice.

::: The video is complete and shows him doing it only once.

- there is NO COMPLETE ELVIS 8mm amateur live 70 video.

::: Such A Night was only done live at Atlanta and not counting the Frank Sinatra Special.

- no, in Vegas 12.12.76 CS.

::: The video last around 83 minutes maybe give some minutes to it.


- nice to have Atlanta video LONGER that the show actually was :lol: call Däniken....

::: He can tell you what happen there and there is at least 10 other people who went to that show who was in different part of the Omni that can tell you he did exactly what I have said.

- frankly, I think they all have Alzheimer to certain degree.

::: you all think you know something when you wasn't even there or what isn't complete on a audience recording. He is willing to talk to anyone about this matter of the Atlanta show.

- we have complete audience tape and that's it. You have your fantasies. Wake up, it is morning now.

Re: RE !

Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:41 pm

jekhb76 wrote:If you don't get to upload the mp3, mail it ti someone on this messageboard.
there is always someone who can upload this file.

ed.


Yes I pm'd him to email me an mp3 of IRDWTK for upload, but he wants to upload himself. I got a tad disillusioned at that point!! :wink:

I really

Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Funny to see that we kind of ended up with "The Wonder Of You" in Atlanta...

While we are on the subject of departing from my original post, here is another one - as published years back in different mags:
ELVIS DID SING "FOR THE HEART" IN JOHNSON CITY, March 17, 1976.

Hhhmm, did he really?
On a video tape I do have (fair picture but extremly bad and muffled sound) you can hear the band try something that sounds like the intro to For the Heart. This happens well into the show, if I remember correctly either before or after the band intros. Elvis also mumbles some words or lyrics but this goes on for approximately one minute and then they do another song. As a soundboard of this show does most possibly exist (two songs are already released), we might find out one day, what happened and if they really tried For The Heart that night.

Maybe they did the same thing with WONDER in Atlanta. Just a couple of seconds.

But... after all and coming back to the original post... I'd like to hear I REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW from Tulsa. That would be something. People here on the messageboard telling us of a full sung version and of an existing CD (CDr) they possess, should give us a chance to hear this song.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:04 pm

deadringer wrote:
elvislennon wrote:
deadringer wrote:
ekenee wrote:Quote:

30.12.1976 Thursday (8:30 P.M.) Atlanta, Georgia, Omni Coliseum.

Also Sprach Zarathustra - C. C. Rider - I Got A Woman/Amen (J. D. Sumner's deep bass 1x)/I Got A Woman (medley) - Big Boss Man (with false start) - Love Me - Fairytale (with false start) - Happy Birthday (to Elvis, sung by audience and the band) - You Gave Me A Mountain - O Sole Mio (by Sherrill Nielsen)/It's Now Or Never (medley) - Jailhouse Rock - Such A Night (by request, 2nd and the last live version) - Reconsider Baby (by Keith Alverson's request, Elvis on acoustic guitar) - Are You Lonesome Tonight (Elvis on acoustic guitar) - That's All Right (verses 1 & 2, Elvis on acoustic guitar) - "…I don't know the words so I have to read it…" - My Way (spoken line: "…and then again…" "…life is full - almost!") - Polk Salad Annie - Band Introductions - Early Mornin' Rain (complete - all 4 verses) - What'd I Say - Johnny B. Goode (only 1st verse) - Drums Solo "1" (Ronnie Tutt) - Bass Solo (Blues - Jerry Scheff) - Piano Solo (Tony Brown) - Love Letters - Introduction of Charlie Hodge, Joe Guercio & Joe Guercio Orchestra - School Day (Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll) - Hurt (with last part reprised twice!) - Hound Dog - Unchained Melody (Elvis at the piano) - Can't Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp/Announcements.

Approximate running time: 82 minutes

ENOUGH?



That CDR may say it is from Atlanta but it isn't from Atlanta. My CDR that is cal Last Atlanta is a bad audience recording and goes by many different names has been proven by several hardcore Elvis fans that the badly done audience recording is not only from Atlanta but from Wichita, KS just three days earlier and Birmingham, AL the day before as well. The audience recording of Birmingham, AL can be found sometimes on Ebay and it is call The Only Birmingham Concert. It is the complete show.

As for Hurt he didn't do the reprise twice. The video is complete and shows him doing it only once. That's All Right Mama he did the whole song on the guitar. After That's All Right a request was made that he would do Blue Christmas. He made the remark that Christmas is a few days ago so I can sing - "I have a late Christmas without you" then he say sorry for that. Such A Night was only done live at Atlanta and not counting the Frank Sinatra Special. He introduce the Piano Player like this: "On the piano is Glen I mean Tony Brown". When Elvis got the doll that laughs, you can't hear it on the video but as soon as it laughs on the video you can hear him say what the hell. That is what I remember on the tape of the Atlanta show.
The video last around 83 minutes maybe give some minutes to it.

The doll that was given to him was my friends sister. He is a Elvis Impersonator now. This is him at the show. I believe we all have seen this picture. That is him as a boy with his arms on stage.
Image

This is him as of now.
Image

He can tell you what happen there and there is at least 10 other people who went to that show who was in different part of the Omni that can tell you he did exactly what I have said. I talked to him tonight and say that you all think you know something when you wasn't even there or what isn't complete on a audience recording. He is willing to talk to anyone about this matter of the Atlanta show.

Oh by the way, if you want to know he been a Elvis Impersonator for about 26 years. And yes, that is reall hair. No wig and no glue on sideburns.


Elvislennon, your postings remind me someone who wrote on this board rubbish about ELVIS HATE BROWN DOGS some months ago.

First of all, your knowledge about Elvis live in 70s is very incomplete. You prove this by your postings.

I really do not care about any Last Atlanta CDR. My tape is Atlanta 30.12.76. No need to go any further with this.

::: badly done audience recording is not only from Atlanta but from Wichita, KS just three days earlier

- you are walking on very thin ice. I have Wichita as well.Do you want to see tracklist?

::: and it is call The Only Birmingham Concert. It is the complete show.

- really really? I have heard there is also CDR with Elvis 31.03.77 Baton Rouge show in circulation... called I DID NOT SHOW UP ... any info?

::: As for Hurt he didn't do the reprise twice.

- he did. Twice.

::: The video is complete and shows him doing it only once.

- there is NO COMPLETE ELVIS 8mm amateur live 70 video.

::: Such A Night was only done live at Atlanta and not counting the Frank Sinatra Special.

- no, in Vegas 12.12.76 CS.

::: The video last around 83 minutes maybe give some minutes to it.


- nice to have Atlanta video LONGER that the show actually was :lol: call Däniken....

::: He can tell you what happen there and there is at least 10 other people who went to that show who was in different part of the Omni that can tell you he did exactly what I have said.

- frankly, I think they all have Alzheimer to certain degree.

::: you all think you know something when you wasn't even there or what isn't complete on a audience recording. He is willing to talk to anyone about this matter of the Atlanta show.

- we have complete audience tape and that's it. You have your fantasies. Wake up, it is morning now.


Ii didn't say all the recording is from Wichita. I said that it is a combination of three sources of concerts into one - Wichita, Birmingham, and Atlanta. The CDR of The Only Birmingham Concert was put out about three years ago and it is the complete Birmingham Concert. The CD has appear for download on my forum but the links has long since expired. I never got a chance to download it but it was there. The cover of it is the same as the Burning In Birmingham DVD cover but it is the actual picture that was taken. The whole cover say The Only Birmingham Concert. The complete audience recording release for the first time CD. On the back cover it has him at the piano with one arm up in the air. I believe I never seen this picture before. But it looks like it is before he sung Unchained Medley. The recording is a bad done audience recording. As for your and the recording I have. I have read that it is not only from Atlanta but from Wichita and Birmingham. So that means it is from three different sources instaed of one. You say that I say it was from Wichita which you put those words in my mouth. It is from three different shows. Part is from Atlanta but also from Wichita and Birmingham.

Oh, and carolynlm as for EPE promoting my friend. He knows Rick Stanley. He came to Griffin to a church and they was talking. Rick told my friend that he knew my friend's mother and that Elvis knew her too as well. She went to several of his shows from 1972 to 1977. She went backstage several times as well too. Vester Presley knew her too. He is part of the ETA group just a few days ago. EPE had tried to get him to signed a document for years but he hasn't yet and I am not going to say what that document is about either.

Lew Nyack that is not me, That is my friend. I live in Byron and he lives in Griffin. My name is Kelly his name is Obie Sparks.

Actaully no one has ever heard him sing. I believe he can put the other ETA people down because he sonds more like Elvis that the other ETA impersonators.

As for the video, read my other post. I never said it was a 8mm footage. It is better than that piece of junk. So that means it is not 8mm footage. This was filmed by a local TV station and it is the complete show of Atlanta December 30, 1976. The audio can be compare to the audio of the FTD New Years Eve or The King Goes Bananas. My friend has it and he is thinking about giving me a copy of it because I have his stuff all ready for my that we going to trade for it. Then he is going to make a copy of it and send it to the FTD company to see if they can release it as the first video for the FTD label. Because he read in a Elvis magazine that they are thinking about releasing some video of Elvis. If true or not, he is still going to let them have a copy of it. Of course, he is keeping the original copy that he has but he is giving them a copy of it.

Re: I really

Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:08 pm

Burger King wrote:But... after all and coming back to the original post... I'd like to hear I REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW from Tulsa. That would be something. People here on the messageboard telling us of a full sung version and of an existing CD (CDr) they possess, should give us a chance to hear this song.


AMEN BRO' AMEN!!!

Re: RE !

Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:50 pm

jekhb76 wrote:I Really Don't Want to Know, june 20 1972.
When do we get to hear this prove?
If you don't get to upload the mp3, mail it ti someone on this messageboard.
there is always someone who can upload this file.



Me..Me...Me...please.....!!...... :lol:

Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:50 pm

This was filmed by a local TV station and it is the complete show of Atlanta December 30, 1976. The audio can be compare to the audio of the FTD New Years Eve or The King Goes Bananas. My friend has it and he is thinking about giving me a copy of it because I have his stuff all ready for my that we going to trade for it.


Oh dear. I was giving you an open mind in relation to Tulsa, which you seem now to be avoiding altogether, and even the possibility of a one liner of Wonder Of You, but you now claim a friend has the whole of the Atlanta show, pro shot, with sound?

I think that may be the last of your credibilty shot down in flames. In the meantime, how about that audience recording of Tulsa?

Actually, now I think about it, how about your friend post either the pro shot video, or even the audio from it, of Wonder of You, so you can prove everyone here wrong?

I'll stand on my eyelids if it happens...

Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:07 pm

what a friend we had in jesus....

Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:39 pm

Well, just an wait to see. And when you see part of it on here people is going to line up asking me that they would like a copy of it. Well, wanna know my answer. NOPE!. I wouldn't give anyone on here a copy if my life depended on it. I would provide a sample of it. Nothing more. Just wait and see. You all will be eating words and wishing that you didn't say it doesn't exist. Well, I was just like you I didn't know it exist until I saw it. When my friend showed it to me I was like WOW!!!. But it was filmed by a local TV station in Atlanta.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Couldn't someone do another complete quote and show the pictures one more time? We've only seen the 4 times so far and that's not nearly enough. At least once more? Please?

Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:52 pm

DELETED (FELT SICK) :lol:
Last edited by BigredG on Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.