I'm Leaving the Message Board.

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Rusty Martin*

Post by Rusty Martin* »

carolynlm wrote:One thing you can count on with Mr. Savage, he never lets you down when It comes to baiting him...... :lol:
It works every time Caro, he can dish the dirt but he`s not so keen to take it :roll: ..... count me in too as on Genesim`s side :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Topic author
Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Pete Dube wrote:I don't get this I'm leaving stuff. If you want to leave then just do it.
I agree Pete! What annoys me is we have an official 'I'm Leaving' thread over in the chat-talk section but no one bothers to use it. Starting a new thread when you leave and another one when you return is egotistical to say the least. Who's left anyway ??

[That thread is a joke! - The Management]

ColinB

Post by ColinB »

Delboy wrote:What annoys me is we have an official 'I'm Leaving' thread over in the chat-talk section but no one bothers to use it. Starting a new thread when you leave and another one when you return is egotistical to say the least. Who's left anyway ??

[That thread is a joke! - The Management]
Delboy, I must remind you that inserting fake 'management' comments in your posts is contrary to Guideline 11c.

[No it isn't - The Management]

Colin B
Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions - Voltaire

Gregory Nolan Jr.

Post by Gregory Nolan Jr. »

Spoo-ky! :shock:

ImageImage
http://rewoundradio.com/
On the Edge of Reality

genesim

Post by genesim »

Carolyn,

I was so blinded by the muck...I didn't see your posts!! :shock:

thank you so much for the kind words. I swear I wasn't avoiding you!!!! Though it seemed like it when I posted.

Thank you Rusty and Sam and Elvisbabe as well(and any others I have missed)!

I hate seeing members go. GG was a strong personality on the board. He thoughts are greatly missed and I still can't believe he hasn't come back yet!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As for the Doc, you can only DREAM of being as nice of a person as Carolyn.

What good is having "knowledge" when you make enemies? There are so many people on here that you could learn from. You don't have to know it all.
Last edited by genesim on Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for noone-Tony Montana

Topic author
Jesse Garon

Post by Jesse Garon »

I notice nobody ever wishes Doc a happy birthday.

(of course, not every creature is birthed; some things are hatched.) :lol:

genesim

Post by genesim »

You know I look at the list of people that have supported me..as well as I have them, and I can't help but think how truly cool these people are.

Everyone has their quams with others and of course our "friends" aren't the same...still I have seen wonderful input from most everyone. Even the haters on me.

The point is that the people that are known are good for the board. That means each and everyone.

Still Doc is a punk though. Maybe he got too many trips to the shed when he was a kid. :D

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for noone-Tony Montana

Gayle

Post by Gayle »

I decided to just watch this messageboard from afar. I'm too blasted otherwise but, I couldn't resist this one.

I'm sure I'm out of line in posting this here. (I'm usually out of line everywhere here.)

I tend to believe what carolyn has to say, when she says something.

Gayle

Scatter

Post by Scatter »

Geno.........you know I'm guarding your Southern flank buddy!!!!!.

genesim

Post by genesim »

Man just watched Saw II. Such a relief to get back to the real world!

Thx man for having my back side(wait that didn't sound right. :P ). :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxx

Hope everything is going good with you and yours. I pray for your daughter and I can't tell you enough how much it was an eye opener in my life.

I savor each and every day.

sam

Post by sam »

genesim wrote:Man just watched Saw II.
I just bought that a few days ago. Haven't had time to watch it yet.

Is it as good as the first????

8)

sam

Post by sam »

carolynlm wrote:Oh great Sam......was I going to be the 'test'???? :lol:
Yes Carolyn. You have to tell me if it's toooo scary for me. LOL

I've been catching up on so many DVd's I nearly forgot about this one. :oops:

:D

genesim

Post by genesim »

In a word..NO.

But it wasn't a bad follow up at all. Very suspensful. Be warned though, the ending sucks. The pay off isn't nearly as good as the buildup. This is a shame cause they had so much they could have done.

Still, it was a lot of fun.

Carolyn.....chicken...bock bock bock :lol:

violets

Post by violets »

Last edited by violets on Tue May 09, 2006 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

ColinB

Post by ColinB »

violets wrote:...Look at gen!
He is much, much nicer these days.
He has turned out to be a sweetheart, too.
Can't argue there.

Some of us miss the old Geno, though !

Colin B
Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions - Voltaire

Gregory Nolan Jr.

Post by Gregory Nolan Jr. »

Yes, Colin, I've lately had to remind myself why I once clashed with the "old" Genesim. Today, he's an old softie. :lol:

Doc's line to Carolyn was mean but funny in its way... :lol:

We love Carolyn, though.

ImageImage
http://rewoundradio.com/
On the Edge of Reality

genesim

Post by genesim »

MistressCarolyna wrote:I just do these things to get a rise out of the Doc......but yes, he does rub me up the wrong way
Greg wrote:Today, he's an old softie.
Not after that statement....! :wink:

Topic author
surfcat

Post by surfcat »

Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote: Doc's line to Carolyn was mean but funny in its way... :lol:
Actually, it was a reasoned response to a typically self-righteous and judgemental comment from the forum's resident mother hen:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
carolynlm wrote:In my opinion the Doc has no personality whatsoever, and certainly no people skills.....
And you are ... ?

DJC
The guy get's a disproportion amount of abuse from the likes of Genesim, GG, Carolyn and the rest, most of which is usually out of the blue, unmerited, and in threads that the guy hasn't even contributed to. It's a typical "let's gang up and bully him" mentality, from lonely people evidently suffering from low self-esteem, who's only emotional outlet is ranting on an Internet message board. Typically, their posts run into the thousands, with many individual posts/rants stretching to several hundred words or more. Ironically, these self-same losers use their high post count as proof of position on the forum pecking order, and subsequently use this to dismiss the comments of others with post counts less than themselves. Honestly, I found myself wondering where they get the time, but I guess if your day-to-life is so empty, then the answer is obvious.

PS I'm absolutely delighted that GG has left the board. How anyone can suggest that the throwaway Elvis song "Night Rider" was a reference to the Ku Klux Klan and thereafter retain any credibility is beyond me. Then again, GG wasnt exactly Martin Luther King.

INCOMING!!!!!!

genesim

Post by genesim »

The answer should really go to...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Newbie boy comes on with absolutely no idea of the history of the board and starts throwing out accusations.

I have known the Doc for years, and I know exactly how he works on this board(as well as several boards back).

You on the other hand are a nobody, and with the likes of your posts as of late, you are likely to stay that way.

Your 5 minutes of fame are running out....down to the last minute...tick tick tick.

P.S. Which is worse...me supposedly having no life...or your sitting around monitoring my output and judgeing such. :wink:

Topic author
surfcat

Post by surfcat »

It took Genesim 8 minutes to reply. See what I mean :wink:

Topic author
surfcat

Post by surfcat »

genesim wrote: P.S. Which is worse...me supposedly having no life...or your sitting around monitoring my output and judgeing such. :wink:
You having no life, Mona Lisa. Definitely. Anything else that I can help you with?

Topic author
Jesse Garon

Post by Jesse Garon »

Surfcat in the stable of the Doc buttkissers?

Doc being rude to Carolynlm (and has done that before) is technically he being Sexist. Amazing that someone so liberal could be so sexist as well as segregating (Doc telling certain members to go Chat - like it's the equivelent of the back of the bus!)

surfcat wrote: PS I'm absolutely delighted that GG has left the board. How anyone can suggest that the throwaway Elvis song "Night Rider" was a reference to the Ku Klux Klan and thereafter retain any credibility is beyond me. Then again, GG wasnt exactly Martin Luther King.
The members Gardener "fought with" the most (like you surfcat) were @ssh*les too. GG was not the nicest member but he could take it and dish it out as well.

Still harping on that song thang? That's three forums now you've mentioned that. Well, here's something else for you to get your panties in a bunch and dwell upon... he thought the Hank Williams Sr song "I Saw The Light" was a tribute to The Illuminati.

Oh no! :shock:

Topic author
surfcat

Post by surfcat »

Jesse, my man! In truth, I love the Gardener and Gene! April Fool guys!

Wow, I hadn't realised that I'd posted the Night Rider thang on 3 threads. Still, I'm glad that you're payin' attenshun. Sadly it doesn't change the reality of the situation: How anyone can suggest that the throwaway Elvis song "Night Rider" was a reference to the Ku Klux Klan and thereafter retain any credibility is beyond me. Then again, GG wasnt exactly Martin Luther King.

"Doc being rude to Carolynlm (and has done that before) is technically he being Sexist."

How do ya figure that, Einstein? What, coz she's a woman and he's a man? Truely hilarious!!!!!! :D Up to that point you were doing rather badly, but a little better than usual. Let's hope that like your hero GG, you can take it as well as dishing it out. But if I were you, I'd bring friends a55hole- you're gonna need 'em. Just ask Mona Lisa. 8) :wink: :lol:

Hey, I love your little clock picture! Dont tell me- you're an Elvis fan, right?????

Scarre

Post by Scarre »

genesim wrote:The answer should really go to...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Newbie boy comes on with absolutely no idea of the history of the board and starts throwing out accusations.

I have known the Doc for years, and I know exactly how he works on this board(as well as several boards back).

You on the other hand are a nobody, and with the likes of your posts as of late, you are likely to stay that way.

Your 5 minutes of fame are running out....down to the last minute...tick tick tick.

P.S. Which is worse...me supposedly having no life...or your sitting around monitoring my output and judgeing such. :wink:

Why do you choose between oldies and newbies....Violets a newbie...yet you dont seem to mind...(Violets...this is not about you.. :D )
To me you will always be a newbie....you joined this MB about 2 years later than me...Im just going by your own rules...So please...dont make a fool out of yourself (sorry...too late... :D )....Your thousands of posts are..well....worth about....lets leave that unsaid...

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

surfcat wrote:Actually, it was a reasoned response to a typically self-righteous and judgemental comment from the forum's resident mother hen ...

The guy gets a disproportion amount of abuse from the likes of Genesim, GG, Carolyn and the rest, most of which is usually out of the blue, unmerited, and in threads that the guy hasn't even contributed to.

It's a typical "let's gang up and bully him" mentality, from lonely people evidently suffering from low self-esteem, who's only emotional outlet is ranting on an Internet message board. Typically, their posts run into the thousands, with many individual posts/rants stretching to several hundred words or more.

Ironically, these self-same losers use their high post count as proof of position on the forum pecking order, and subsequently use this to dismiss the comments of others with post counts less than themselves. Honestly, I found myself wondering where they get the time, but I guess if your day-to-life is so empty, then the answer is obvious.

PS I'm absolutely delighted that GG has left the board. How anyone can suggest that the throwaway Elvis song "Night Rider" was a reference to the Ku Klux Klan and thereafter retain any credibility is beyond me. Then again, GG wasnt exactly Martin Luther King.
I agree with every single word of your post.

Thank you for sharing your articulate and honest evaluation.

DJC