Post here your Elvis' pictures

need some help, please

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello there,

Could someone remind me in what part of Graceland this photo have been taken?

thank you !!

Re: need some help, please

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Energy Catalyzer wrote:Hello there,

Could someone remind me in what part of Graceland this photo have been taken?

thank you !!

15009995432_195951eaf3_o.jpg

It's unclear to me, but if you can figure where that framed photo sits, in the reflection just past the photographer's shoulder, you'll have a good idea.

Here are two nice blogs, with photos, which detail tours of the house:

http://guthriegang.blogspot.com/2008/12/walking-in-memphis.html
http://lavidalaura.com/2013/09/12/im-going-to-graceland-graceland-in-memphis-tennessee/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Thnx but No answers to it

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:21 am

Trophy Building

Next, visit Elvis’ trophy building that houses an amazing collection of his gold and platinum records, as well as other great memorabilia from Elvis’ early career, his movies, his charitable endeavors and more. This area was the large upper tier of a two-tiered patio installed as part of Elvis' renovations in 1957. In the 1960s, Elvis had this area enclosed as a recreation room, which included a large electric slot car track. Today, this building serves as a museum highlighting the amazing story of Elvis' career.

To answer the question:
If you have ever been to Graceland, when you enter the Trophy building, you must go to the left, then you'll see all gold records.
If you decided to go right, and pull the curtain a little bid away, you'll see this view! So it is the passage between the mansion (musicroom) and the patio (trophybuilding).

Ed

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:34 am

The first pic, is the correct view if looked through the door from the Hall in the Trophybuilding.

I'll have a pic from 2012 where you clearly can see the curtain (from the passage) at the backyard at Graceland, but the photo has too many Mb....
try to reduce it :smt006

Ed

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Thnx, Dr & Ed :smt006

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Thnx, Dr & Ed :smt006

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:13 pm

You're very welcome Energy Catalyzer!

::rocks