burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Login on FECC

Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:42 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

I don´t know what´s going on but lately I have to log in on FECC each time I start my computer :shock:. This is happening for the last 10 days or so.

Before that I used to log in and check the box sign me in automatically and stay logged in for a long time but it doesn´t work any more. Please give me advice on this as it is very annoying :x.

Thanks!. Bye for now :smt006.

Re: Login on FECC

Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:05 am

Mike Windgren wrote:Hi there!! :D :D :D.

I don´t know what´s going on but lately I have to log in on FECC each time I start my computer :shock:. This is happening for the last 10 days or so.

Before that I used to log in and check the box sign me in automatically and stay logged in for a long time but it doesn´t work any more. Please give me advice on this as it is very annoying :x.

Check your browser settings.

It may be that it set to delete your cookies every time you quit the browser, and so your login is not being saved.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:37 am

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Mike Windgren wrote:Hi there!! :D :D :D.

Check your browser settings.

It may be that it set to delete your cookies every time you quit the browser, and so your login is not being saved.

Fixed. Thank you Doc! :smt023. Bye for now :smt006.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:50 am

Here's a little trick you may not know.
If you go to Control Panel\User Accounts and Family Safety\Credential Manager all your passwords to all your Web Credentials are stored there if you ever forgot what password used or your login at any of your sites you visit.
These are stored via outside of cookies, and are safekeeping as long as you keep up to date on your security vulnerabilities.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:33 am

Hmm. Will look into that.

I am thinking of using a password safe, and hope it's cross platform. I mean, Norton is on my PC and phone, but what about my IPad? Then you have to wing it, I guess.

Because it's getting confusing lately! They keep asking you to change. So, I have various permutations, and it's hard to keep up.

rjm

Sent via mobile