burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

welcome back

Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:58 am

Welcome back moderator :D
Last edited by Francesc on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: wecome back

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:37 am

Oh!

It took me hours to figure that out!

:facep:

rjm

Re: wecome back

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Francesc wrote:wecome back

I know this must be a frustrating time for you Francesc. We all run into technical difficulties now and again.
It appears that you are having hardware issues. The software forum is certainly the right place to find help!
Here is a helpful article:
How to Replace Your Laptop Keyboard

Thank you. It is good to be back!

Re: welcome back

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:14 pm

Thank you ! It was a typo and I'm not using a laptop but I appreciate your help. I actually was welcoming back Promiseland since he moderates this section.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:37 am

Francesc wrote:Thank you ! It was a typo and I'm not using a laptop but I appreciate your help. I actually was welcoming back Promiseland since he moderates this section.

Thank you Francesc I went to Las Vegas during my absence from being a bad boy. :wink:
Last edited by promiseland on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:50 am

Welcome back

mobile reply

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 am

keninlincs wrote:Welcome back

mobile reply

Thanks Ken!