burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Heartbleed Bug: Are We Affected?

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:44 am

This has been in the news in the last few days. From what I can tell, changing your password anywhere will not prevent the new password from being cracked until the bug is fixed; a fix exists, but has not yet been rolled out as I read. So, I don't see why one would have to change all their passwords AGAIN (although this bug is new, being told to change is NOT new). As Dr. Suess might say: I do not want to change it here; I do not want to change it anywhere! (Not again! I just did major changes. Again.)

Any advice? Many thanks.

http://heartbleed.com/

rjm

Re: Heartbleed Bug: Are We Affected?

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Nope. We are good. The server was patched shortly after this flaw was pointed out in developer circles (way before it was known publicly).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:52 am

Thanks, Jordan. I should have known! :D

rjm

Sent via mobile

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 am

The fella responsible for the virus has been arrested and charged...if that's any consolation.