Mystery Photo

Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Do you happen to know what 50s magazine this photo is from? I had the magazine back then but no longer in my possession. Would like to purchase the magazine again. Thanks for all the wonderful work you have done...scanning in all the great magazines from the past.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Mystery Photo

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Sorry, I can't help with your query, but here's the same photo with the original background, including good ole Scotty !

TMN.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:07 pm

bluejeans1944 wrote:Do you happen to know what 50s magazine this photo is from? I had the magazine back then but no longer in my possession. Would like to purchase the magazine again. Thanks for all the wonderful work you have done...scanning in all the great magazines from the past.

Thank you for your kind words, bluejeans1944. I will let you know if I find the magazine this photo is from.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:12 am

Thanks for the unaltered photo. I believe that this photo & a couple more similar ones were publicity shots & not taken from the movie, but I could be wrong. I'll keep looking!