Post here your Elvis' pictures

is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:25 am

i found this on facebook and a debate of whether it is him or not . Iknow that there are
alot of picture experts on this good site , so please help . Thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:47 am

It is him, from January 1972, and the color version of the photo shows the suit is red.

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:48 am

motleycrue wrote:i found this on facebook and a debate of whether it is him or not . Iknow that there are
alot of picture experts on this good site , so please help . Thank you in advance.

Yes it is Elvis....one of many photo,s taken while Elvis tried out his new suits here are just a few
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:50 am

the question on FB was that someone thought it was a wax figure and not a real person. It's obviously Elvis himselvis.

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:59 am

is it also in the JOE TUNZI book from years past ? Thank you DOCTOR JOHN , VEGAS 1974 , and ARTY MORTY . Is it also in colour ? ::rocks

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:49 pm

motleycrue wrote:is it also in the JOE TUNZI book from years past ? Thank you DOCTOR JOHN , VEGAS 1974 , and ARTY MORTY . Is it also in colour ? ::rocks


Read my reply again.

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:36 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
motleycrue wrote:is it also in the JOE TUNZI book from years past ? Thank you DOCTOR JOHN , VEGAS 1974 , and ARTY MORTY . Is it also in colour ? ::rocks


Read my reply again.

i did DR JOHN , but i never have seen this particular picture in colour . I have the jat book and it is
not in any of the pages , mind you i did buy a used copy . I have checked all the pages and numbers and
none are missing . Thank you again DR JOHN for always being of great help . ::rocks

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Completely new shot to me...thanks for posting!

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:24 pm

motleycrue wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
motleycrue wrote:is it also in the JOE TUNZI book from years past ? Thank you DOCTOR JOHN , VEGAS 1974 , and ARTY MORTY . Is it also in colour ? ::rocks


Read my reply again.

i did DR JOHN , but i never have seen this particular picture in colour . I have the jat book and it is
not in any of the pages , mind you i did buy a used copy . I have checked all the pages and numbers and
none are missing . Thank you again DR JOHN for always being of great help . ::rocks

Its not in the Jat book I had a look,..I have not come across this pic in colour yet.

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:36 pm

just found these..bottom left pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:48 pm

There is a few more here too

http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/Las-Vegas-1972

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:11 pm

on the Facebook post it was colored.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:08 pm

ArtyMorty wrote:on the Facebook post it was colored.

thank you so much ARTY MORTY it gives a better idea . ::rocks ::rocks

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:09 pm

[quote="Honky Tonk Angel"]There is a few more here too

http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/Las-Vegas-1972[/quotthank you very much HONKY TONK ANGEL , would like to see all without the watermark . ::rocks

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:10 pm

VEGAS74 wrote:just found these..bottom left pic

to bad these wrere not in the jat book , i wonder why . Thank you again VEGAS 1974. ::rocks

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:15 pm

motleycrue wrote:i found this on facebook and a debate of whether it is him or not . Iknow that there are
alot of picture experts on this good site , so please help . Thank you in advance.

It's Bubba Ho-Tep

Image

Re: is this really ELVIS

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:22 pm

motleycrue wrote:
Honky Tonk Angel wrote:There is a few more here too

http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/Las-Vegas-1972[/quotthank you very much HONKY TONK ANGEL , would like to see all without the watermark . ::rocks



You're welcome. We'd like to see them without the watermark too :D

Re: is this really ELVIS

Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:13 am

motleycrue wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
motleycrue wrote:is it also in the JOE TUNZI book from years past ? Thank you DOCTOR JOHN , VEGAS 1974 , and ARTY MORTY . Is it also in colour ? ::rocks


Read my reply again.

i did DR JOHN , but i never have seen this particular picture in colour .


All the photos taken that evening were in full colour.

Re: is this really ELVIS

Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:32 am

motleycrue wrote:
VEGAS74 wrote:just found these..bottom left pic

to bad these wrere not in the jat book , i wonder why . Thank you again VEGAS 1974. ::rocks

Your welcome ...I am sure they would have been great addition in the book!

Re: is this really ELVIS

Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:45 am

VEGAS74 wrote:
motleycrue wrote:
VEGAS74 wrote:just found these..bottom left pic

to bad these wrere not in the jat book , i wonder why . Thank you again VEGAS 1974. ::rocks

Your welcome ...I am sure they would have been great addition in the book!

yes they certainly would have , i would hope that maybe he will use them in an
upcomming one . Thank you again . ::rocks

Re: is this really ELVIS

Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:46 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
motleycrue wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
motleycrue wrote:is it also in the JOE TUNZI book from years past ? Thank you DOCTOR JOHN , VEGAS 1974 , and ARTY MORTY . Is it also in colour ? ::rocks


Read my reply again.

i did DR JOHN , but i never have seen this particular picture in colour .


All the photos taken that evening were in full colour.

i thank you for letting me know DOCTOR JOHN , ::rocks

Re: is this really ELVIS

Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:00 pm

okay so i'm shocked no one has brought up this question.
"What was going on with Elvis' face at this time?"
It looks distorted and suffers from a shiny complexion (swelling perhaps?) and i have never seen other photos from this period that looked as little as Elvis as this one does.
Anyone?

Re: is this really ELVIS

Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm

I agree, he looks terrible in this picture :shock:

Re: is this really ELVIS

Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:43 pm

elvisbot wrote:okay so i'm shocked no one has brought up this question.
"What was going on with Elvis' face at this time?"
It looks distorted and suffers from a shiny complexion (swelling perhaps?) and i have never seen other photos from this period that looked as little as Elvis as this one does.
Anyone?

nothing wrong with him at all? just doing his thing, I would have a "shiny complexion" if I was tryin all those suits on....hot as hell I would think!