Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Elvis visited Ceasar's Palace?? Are there any pics?

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Tony.. wrote:How anyone can prefer Tom Jones to Elvis is a complete mystery to me. And why on earth would English people travel to America to watch Jones when you can see him at your local 'Derby & Joan' club??!! LOL

I guess "Its not unusual" mate!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Tony.. wrote:You'll be glad to know that I have now obtained a copy of the said Christmas '74 Fan Club magazine, thanks to Elvis collector friend Ann. Here is the article as printed in that magazine AND THE ALTERNATE picture!!! Brilliant stuff.

Thank you so much for this, Tony! Great story, great picture.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Tony.. wrote:You'll be glad to know that I have now obtained a copy of the said Christmas '74 Fan Club magazine, thanks to Elvis collector friend Ann. Here is the article as printed in that magazine AND THE ALTERNATE picture!!! Brilliant stuff.

That was cool, thanks.

Here's the photo, on its own:

740903_w Angie Sheering after Tom Jones show_Caesar's Palace.JPG
Backstage with English fan Angie Sheering, Caesar's Palace after Tom Jones show, Wednesday, September 3, 1974
(Actually around 1:48am on Thursday, September 4th)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:17 am

Many thanks!

rjm

Sent via mobile

Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:56 pm

VEGAS74 wrote:
Tony.. wrote:How anyone can prefer Tom Jones to Elvis is a complete mystery to me. And why on earth would English people travel to America to watch Jones when you can see him at your local 'Derby & Joan' club??!! LOL

Half way through watching a Tom Jones show I said to my friend "I'm coming home", I've lost my "lust for life"!!!

Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Tony.. wrote:
VEGAS74 wrote:

Half way through watching a Tom Jones show I said to my friend "I'm coming home", I've lost my "lust for life"!!!

Took my ex wife to see him years ago (she was a fan).....I had the same feeling! :facep: