Off Topic Messages

Re: Rob has left FECC for good....please return !!!

Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:23 pm

My own impression was that Scarre’s sharp comments in the Shane Brown thread may have upset Rob. Scarre wrote that Rob was repeating himself constantly on this forum. That may have cemented his decision, I don’t know. But I don’t think such an incident in itself can be the main cause. Maybe he did feel for some time that he had nothing more to contribute, and then when he saw his own thoughts reflected in Scarre’s words, he made the decision to leave FECC.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Rock Legend wrote:My own impression was that Scarre’s sharp comments in the Shane Brown thread may have upset Rob. Scarre wrote that Rob was repeating himself constantly on this forum. That may have cemented his decision, I don’t know. But I don’t think such an incident in itself can be the main cause. Maybe he did feel for some time that he had nothing more to contribute, and then when he saw his own thoughts reflected in Scarre’s words, he made the decision to leave FECC.

No, you are 100% wrong. My comment was, as Rob knew, a joke. I was joking the way Rob so often did, all in good humour. Please email him and ask before you make such accusations.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 am

Chad Gates wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:
Chad Gates wrote:The doc doesn`t like that that forum .

Name one thing or person the Doc actually likes besides himself....and I'll buy you a house. :facep:

The Beatles and Bruce springsteen.

I will meet you at the estate agents first thing tomorrow morning :lol:

Alan.

LOL! LOL!

Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:43 am

javilu wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Yup. Four pages of discussion there, including that stuff copied from the monkey crap forum.

Where were you, Joachim?

If it's so crap why on earth you always come back to read it?

Yes, we know you do.

Because he wants to see some of the crap and lies you lot say about him....

I'm sure you would do the same if you were as popular as him.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:35 am

mysterytrainrideson wrote:
javilu wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Yup. Four pages of discussion there, including that stuff copied from the monkey crap forum.

Where were you, Joachim?

If it's so crap why on earth you always come back to read it?

Yes, we know you do.

Because he wants to see some of the crap and lies you lot say about him....

I'm sure you would do the same if you were as popular as him.

Popular and handsome as him! :lol:

Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:17 pm

KHoots wrote:
Keith Richards, Jr. wrote:You're just being dramatic.....

This coming from someone who says this message board IS the real world.

And isn't it part of the real world? By any chance are you a robot/we're all robots and this is like some sort of disconnected-from-real-dimension place?

Everyone around here is an human being - though some still don't know a thing or two about being able to live with other, different human beings and see how we're all the same - and most of the time our posts are a reflection of our mood, day and so on. The internet is just a method of communication, not some parallel dimension we visit from time to time to escape from reality. There's no separate personality from one's self, unless it's a deliberate gimmick. I hope that I'm making sense.

Anyway, Rob was one of the very few members around here who still could contribute and knew a thing or two about humility. He will be missed and his leaving marks another downfall-point for a place that already has a number of issues. Certain figures/behaviors will be even more prominent now.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:21 pm

billyblues wrote:
Everyone around here is an human being - though some still don't know a thing or two about being able to live with other, different human beings and see how we're all the same - and most of the time our posts are a reflection of our mood, day and so on. The internet is just a method of communication, not some parallel dimension we visit from time to time to escape from reality. There's no separate personality from one's self, unless it's a deliberate gimmick. I hope that I'm making sense.

Well put, Billy :smt023

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:05 pm

billyblues wrote:
Anyway, Rob was one of the very few members around here who still could contribute and knew a thing or two about humility. He will be missed and his leaving marks another downfall-point for a place that already has a number of issues. Certain figures/behaviors will be even more prominent now.

Brilliant post and great English for a Brazilian :D

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:50 pm

javilu wrote:
billyblues wrote:

Brilliant post and great English for a Brazilian :D

I was going to agree with your post, but "Brazilian"? No, NOOOO.... :D

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:55 pm

Thanks for the support. As for being Brazilian, it's not my fault and I sure as the sky is blue do wish I could escape from this place. I could go on and on about the reasons.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Is Rob back yet?

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:51 pm

billyblues wrote:Thanks for the support. As for being Brazilian, it's not my fault and I sure as the sky is blue do wish I could escape from this place. I could go on and on about the reasons.

Come to Argentina and you'll be happy here :D

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:59 am

billyblues wrote:Thanks for the support. As for being Brazilian, it's not my fault and I sure as the sky is blue do wish I could escape from this place. I could go on and on about the reasons.

Why is that?

Your country is so beautiful.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:59 am

javilu wrote:

Mad drivers, lol.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:28 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
javilu wrote:

Mad drivers, lol.

Correct!

Have you been here before?

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:45 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Is Rob back yet?

Something tells me he has never really left, and that he knows exactly what's happening here...

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:52 am

KHoots wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Is Rob back yet?

Something tells me he has never really left, and that he knows exactly what's happening here...

Look closely, that's Rob. He's from Cincinati.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 am

javilu wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:
javilu wrote:

Mad drivers, lol.

Correct!

LOL, yes. Great shoes :D

I was trying to cross a crossing, I didn't know that it was like dodge ball to try and do so, lol, until I was on it - run!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Love South America, wonderful country side - stunning, wonderful looking people and friendly.

In Brazil, I tried my first Caipirinha, and was in Caipirinha heaven :D

Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:17 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
javilu wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:
javilu wrote:

Mad drivers, lol.

Correct!

LOL, yes. Great shoes :D

I was trying to cross a crossing, I didn't know that it was like dodge ball to try and do so, lol, until I was on it - run!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Love South America, wonderful country side - stunning, wonderful looking people and friendly.

In Brazil, I tried my first Caipirinha, and was in Caipirinha heaven :D

Next time you're here, let me know.
Also, bring powder spray :D

Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:33 am

I will, lol.

Is the powder spray for smelly feet? lol

:D

Or, to give extra energy to be able to cross a people crossing at mach speed? lol

Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:05 am

Mountain Misst wrote:

I will, lol.

Or, to give extra energy to be able to cross a people crossing at mach speed? lol

It is to avoid being mugged... or raped... or both!

Actually, I meant pepper spray :sosorry:

El ingles no es mi lenguaje nativo, por lo que le pido mil disculpas!

Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:17 am

javilu wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:

I will, lol.

It is to avoid being mugged... or raped... or both!

Actually, I meant pepper spray :sosorry:

El ingles no es mi lenguaje nativo, por lo que le pido mil disculpas!

Jejejeje, like that :D

Muy bien! No problemo!

I did get that vibe, lol. I was with some friends who did not have any safety filter whatsoever, with anything. At one stage, they got us lost (we took over mapping then, lol) and I went up to the police to see how to get us away. I have this wild pidgeon English/Spanish thing going on, with sign language, lol.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:28 am

That's great!
It's always useful to have google maps in your phone as well.
And 99% of the policemen in here don't speak any English.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:33 am

javilu wrote:That's great!

We must have been lucky, lol, VERY!

Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:53 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
javilu wrote:That's great!

We must have been lucky, lol, VERY!

Rob, can you feel the love?