Off Topic Messages

Spanish speakers - help if possible, please?

Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:46 am

Hi,

I am hoping there is someone in Mexico or someone who speaks Spanish, who might be able to PM me, please, if you might be able to help.

There is someone whom I know in the flesh, who needs help urgently, and I can't speak Spanish to get the help. It would be good if there is someone who has contacts in the medical field, police, or religion in Mexico, the contact could source a phone number for me, from an address I have. Either, there is someone who is involved in real estate or knows someone in real estate, who might be able to do a reverse address contact in Mexico, to source the phone number. The people I am trying to contact have met me.

This is quite urgent, I hope that there is someone who can please, please, help.

Please, this is serious.
Last edited by Mountain Misst on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Quite urgent - help if possible, please?

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:17 am

Sorry Hon, i wish i could help you, i hope everything works out for the best, let us know.

Re: Quite urgent - help if possible, please?

Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:30 am

There are several Spanish speakers here. I don't know about Mexico. Perhaps. I think so.

Hope someone reads this. Could you perhaps ammend the thread title? To get appropriate attention?

All my best wishes,
Robin (rjm)

Sent via mobile

Re: Spanish speakers - help if possible, please?

Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:14 am

Thank you Sun-RCA and Robin.

Take care :D

Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:29 am

one of our most active spanish speaking members is mike windgren. i can imagine heĀ“ll be happy to help if you drop him a note.
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=249

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:29 am

Thank you so much, Christopher, very kind of you.

:smt006

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:42 am

I can help ....

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:47 am

Sorry i didn't see the editing you did on your first message. Just PM and see if i can help