Off Topic Messages

Priscilla's returns to the UK to again be the Wicked Queen

Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:13 pm

She'll return to the UK in December:

http://www.atgtickets.com/shows/snow-wh ... erview_tab

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Opera House Manchester

First Family Entertainment returns to produce the highlight of the Christmas calendar with this year’s Pantomime, and this year it promises to be bigger and better than ever before!

The legendary Priscilla Presley will be heading the cast as Wicked Queen in Snow White. Priscilla who is best known for co-starring with Leslie Nielsen in the Naked Gun Series and for her role as Jenna Wade in Dallas Will be making you all boo and hiss as she takes on the role of Wicked Queen.

With more star casting still to be announced, Snow White promises to be fun for all the family. Packed with brilliant slapstick, hilarious comedy, stunning sets and sensational songs, our panto has become a must-see Christmas tradition. Will the Wicked Queen woo the Prince away from the beautiful Snow White, or will the loveable Seven Dwarfs help to save the day? There’s only one way to find out – join us as we travel deep into the magical forest on a very special pantomime journey!

You won’t want to miss out on Manchester’s biggest panto!

Re: Priscilla's returns to the UK to again be the Wicked Que

Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:49 pm

this is the greatest news I've heard in a long time, not, oh boy i just can't wait :smt026 :smt038

Last edited by SUN-RCA on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Priscilla's returns to the UK to again be the Wicked Que

Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:17 pm

might go to this as its nearer....a few of my Elvis friends from the London area went last year when she did panto...they said she was good