Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:25 am

Ginger Alden and her minions are doing a catastrophic job in promoting her group. People have left : got kicked and the group have now been reported and publishers contacted - Rosemary Starkey is now convinced I am Dick Grob because I have used extracts from his book I just bought

Their page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ginger-A ... 1211967395 is disgusting and their other group is secret, their is a page fighting back below

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unof ... ref=stream

I have asked Ginger to stop spreading the lie in Dick Grob in the strongest possible terms showing me on tv and many of my cystic fibrosis and liver transplant articles

It's a mess of epic proportions

[url]Dick Grob on TV [url]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl6ye1S_rHA[\ url]

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Yes I hear you loud and clear..Rosemary Alden is doing a brilliant job in destroying her sister's book success. Ginger should get Rosemary out of the picture. She is disturbed. :evil:

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:56 pm

My picture is on the troll page too. I am Brenny Crager. They stated on there that I was kicked out of the group for slander of Elvis and ginger. I defy ANYone to ever find anywhere where I ever slandered anyone. Least of all Elvis. Never!
AnD I was NEVER kicked out! I LEFT THEM of my own accord and was never....NOT ONCE asked to leave OR kicked out . Absolute lies! I cannot believe that they put my picture up there and then lied about me like that. I can prove that's a lie, but they will not stop.
And furthermore, I do NOT work at a flea market. I OWN a antique shop. I also work at a hospital (for 22 years now) they even lied about that. Disgusting to be lied in like this!

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:47 pm

GetLow wrote:My picture is on the troll page too. I am Brenny Crager. They stated on there that I was kicked out of the group for slander of Elvis and ginger. I defy ANYone to ever find anywhere where I ever slandered anyone. Least of all Elvis. Never!
AnD I was NEVER kicked out! I LEFT THEM of my own accord and was never....NOT ONCE asked to leave OR kicked out . Absolute lies! I cannot believe that they put my picture up there and then lied about me like that. I can prove that's a lie, but they will not stop.
And furthermore, I do NOT work at a flea market. I OWN a antique shop. I also work at a hospital (for 22 years now) they even lied about that. Disgusting to be lied in like this!


The most disturbing part is that Facebook is OK with this sort of behavior. I certainly don't want to get caught up in the drama of this situation but I did report the page because I find it reprehensible that a Facebook page can be created using a person's name and image for the sole purpose of slandering them. And it's not a frivolous thing; they're posting the names and images of actual Facebook members and making derisive comments about their looks and spreading lies about them. Everyone has a right to their privacy and it's ridiculous that Facebook accepts such things.

Of course I just received the same response that Mountain Misst got. So the message is clear: Anyone can go to any person's Facebook page and take their image and name and write whatever the hell they want about them. It's pretty scary.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Can you report that your photo is there ?

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:04 pm

I don't really know, but I would think that you couldn't just post my pic and then blatantly lie. I am guessing Facebook doesn't care since they didn't threaten me with death or something worse (like having to become friends with them. Lol).
But they are way out of control. Crazy! They don't even know anything about elvis. All they do is post about ppl who are not Alden fans. I never hated ginger or rosemary. Can't say that now.
I cannot believe their behavior. I am truly astounded.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Soap Opera is all i can say about the Aldens, Soap Opera. :roll:

As for me buying that book by Ginger, i was intrigue at first for awhile, but i have lost all interest, this book is another one i'll wait for to end up at the dollar store and get it then, i am in no hurry. smt177

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Francesc wrote:Can you report that your photo is there ?


That's a good question. I'm not personally on the page because I wasn't part of the group. (I'm not part of any group because I limit Facebook to family and friends only.) But if my image and name were being spread around I'd do everything within my power to correct it.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:55 pm

What I mean is that you can report that it is your photo and don't want it there, I think there is a little thing on the side of the photo to report. I also think that the message you guys received had to be an automatic response.

Francesc

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:28 am

Someone named Jon burrows stated under my pic that he needed some coctail sauce because I gave him the crabs. Wth kinda ppl are these vile, tiny minded morons? All her groupies just laughed and joined in.
I swear these Alden's have found THE most weak minded individuals on the planet and they have formed a cult of bullies. I don't even know these ppl, but they are complete morons.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:37 am

InheritTheWind wrote:
GetLow wrote:My picture is on the troll page too. I am Brenny Crager. They stated on there that I was kicked out of the group for slander of Elvis and ginger. I defy ANYone to ever find anywhere where I ever slandered anyone. Least of all Elvis. Never!
AnD I was NEVER kicked out! I LEFT THEM of my own accord and was never....NOT ONCE asked to leave OR kicked out . Absolute lies! I cannot believe that they put my picture up there and then lied about me like that. I can prove that's a lie, but they will not stop.
And furthermore, I do NOT work at a flea market. I OWN a antique shop. I also work at a hospital (for 22 years now) they even lied about that. Disgusting to be lied in like this!


The most disturbing part is that Facebook is OK with this sort of behavior. I certainly don't want to get caught up in the drama of this situation but I did report the page because I find it reprehensible that a Facebook page can be created using a person's name and image for the sole purpose of slandering them. And it's not a frivolous thing; they're posting the names and images of actual Facebook members and making derisive comments about their looks and spreading lies about them. Everyone has a right to their privacy and it's ridiculous that Facebook accepts such things.

Of course I just received the same response that Mountain Misst got. So the message is clear: Anyone can go to any person's Facebook page and take their image and name and write whatever the hell they want about them. It's pretty scary.



Hi InheritTheWind,

I reported the page again, with what was expected, the same response from Facebook. I too wonder if the response is automated, and if enough complaints are received, they would have to look at the problem.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:50 am

We have reported the page and individual posts as many times as possible.
The page is still up, and one or two of the more vulgar comments were removed. One about me and a missing vibrator and that the guy writing it would 'oblige' and 'take one for the gang', or words to that effect.
This is the level moronic wordplay on the page.
Takes a lot to disgust me, but this whole thing has succeeded.

However, this to Rosemary and co, with my regards :smt098

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:52 am

Did I already post this example?
Read the second one from the bottom, in particular.

This is on a public page, next to my photo, on Facebook.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:43 am

It certainly seems that Rosemary hates Australians, so perhaps Australians, for one, should boycott Ginger's book.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:14 pm

She does seem to have a lot of negativity about Aussies...I am also starting to change my plans for buying the book

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:34 pm

rickeap wrote:She does seem to have a lot of negativity about Aussies...I am also starting to change my plans for buying the book



Perhaps Aussies don't like the crawling, and see through the smoke screen, falseness, and big noting.

I have not had anything to do with Rosemary's slanderous pages; however; to stand by and allow this bullying is being just as bad, hence why I have reported the page. Furthermore, I know, generally speaking, how Australians are - down to earth and they call a spade a spade. To insult Australians as a group, as she has done with her alleged aliases and/or rude, uneducated, and nasty minions, I am offended.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Mountain Misst wrote:
rickeap wrote:She does seem to have a lot of negativity about Aussies...I am also starting to change my plans for buying the book



Perhaps Aussies don't like the crawling, and see through the smoke screen, falseness, and big noting.

I have not had anything to do with Rosemary's slanderous pages; however; to stand by and allow this bullying is being just as bad, hence why I have reported the page. Furthermore, I know, generally speaking, how Australians are - down to earth and they call a spade a spade. To insult Australians as a group, as she has done with her alleged aliases and/or rude, uneducated, and nasty minions, I am offended.


I just visited the page. I too reported them to FB and requested it be taken down. I think Rosie Alden simply hates everyone and everything that comes her way. She obviously has serious mental issues and has a large ax to grind with practically everyone. In a way, I really do feel sorry for her that she has chose to be filled with hate, fear & anger. That's certainly no way to live by any means. Don't let her get to you. Ol' Rosie needs to get professional help and spiritual counseling...and fast. I just hope she does not own a pet and/or plants.... I doubt she does.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:01 pm

I have been made aware that the publisher of Gingers forthcoming book is now aware of this Facebook page.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Francesc wrote:Can you report that your photo is there ?



Yes,you can report that your photo is being used. Click on the photo and options will pop up at the bottom. One of the options is "report" the photo. Let these people have their fun. IGNORE THEM. They are wanting to get under your skin just as you apparently got under theirs. Don`t give them the satisfaction of knowing that their behavior bothers you. They are feeding off your anger. Ginger and Rosemary are behind the page, no doubt.

Also, informing the publisher of her "book" will do little good. They want publicity!!! Any kind is better than none and they`re hoping to sell more books with the publicity.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:29 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:
rickeap wrote:She does seem to have a lot of negativity about Aussies...I am also starting to change my plans for buying the book



Perhaps Aussies don't like the crawling, and see through the smoke screen, falseness, and big noting.

I have not had anything to do with Rosemary's slanderous pages; however; to stand by and allow this bullying is being just as bad, hence why I have reported the page. Furthermore, I know, generally speaking, how Australians are - down to earth and they call a spade a spade. To insult Australians as a group, as she has done with her alleged aliases and/or rude, uneducated, and nasty minions, I am offended.


I just visited the page. I too reported them to FB and requested it be taken down. I think Rosie Alden simply hates everyone and everything that comes her way. She obviously has serious mental issues and has a large ax to grind with practically everyone. In a way, I really do feel sorry for her that she has chose to be filled with hate, fear & anger. That's certainly no way to live by any means. Don't let her get to you. Ol' Rosie needs to get professional help and spiritual counseling...and fast. I just hope she does not own a pet and/or plants.... I doubt she does.



I wondered about a medication issue, too, TCB-FAN. However, someone like that, if all of this is true, would be making other people's lives miserable, too, and that would be terrible for those around her.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:34 am

I tried clicking on my photo to report. But the only options are to copy the pic, etc.
The thing is that I joined her group initially because u always felt that ginger kinda got a raw deal all these years. I quickly got disgusted with the group and their bully tactics. That's why I left and I told them that was the reason. Didn't take them long to turn those tactics on ME.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Interesting update: When I initially reported the horrible banner graphic (where Facebook members were made to look like Trolls), Facebook said it didn't violate their "Community Standards."

This morning I got a message saying that they removed the image. This is the message I received:

We reviewed the photo you reported for containing hate speech or symbols. Since it violated our Community Standards, we removed it. Thanks for your report. We let Ginger Alden & Elvis Presley's FB Trolls & Stalkers know that their photo has been removed, but not who reported it. Facebook never discloses who submits a report.


So, if you're a Facebook member and you don't want your image on their Facebook page it might be a good idea to report the photo. I know I would!

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:10 am

Well done, InheritTheWind, I'm sure the people who are being maligned, really appreciate your success in helping them.

I love to see people who care when there isn't anything in it for them :D

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:21 am

Mountain Misst wrote:Well done, InheritTheWind, I'm sure the people who are being maligned, really appreciate your success in helping them.

I love to see people who care when there isn't anything in it for them :D


Awww. Thanks, Mountain Misst! I was actually inspired by you. And the fact that I hate bullying of any kind.

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:12 am

My initial thought about Ginger's book was that I probably wasn't that interested. After reading a lot of the comments here I decided that maybe I was being a bit unfair. So I went to the Elvis and Ginger FB page to join. I figured it was a good way to see what it's all about. Wrong. Someone named Melody, an administrator, sent me a nasty message, calling me a troll. WTH? She said, "I know who you are, you troll and you'll never get into our group." I'm not sure what her problem is or how they hope to sell Ginger's books, but that is definitely not the way to go.